who can help me read my chart?

June 30, 2020 at 19:28 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) marcojacko
who can help me read my chart?
i am still very new to astrology, so who can help a libra read his chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 5, 2020 at 11:19
(Aquarius) Amdash » marcojacko
Most of my learning on interpreting charts comes from books that I’ve collected and read. I have a great knowledgeable information from books about the symbols that represent the planets, astrological signs and where they are involving the natal chart which is also divided into the houses which definitely helped me understand who I am currently expressing.
July 3, 2020 at 06:37
(Libra) marcojacko » Amdash
@amdash thank you so much, i found most of your reading to be very accurate about me! I am so surprised, how did you learn to read charts? please i am interested
July 1, 2020 at 15:27
(Aquarius) Amdash
♉️ Asc :

You crave the comfort of relaxation insecurity within the comfort of your own home. You will work hard to make your home in a tractive one. you also have the makings of a healer.
You will not let go of a project that you put your heart and soul into.
Sometimes material awards actually come easy to you.
You are practical and you provide a purposeful, productive and stabilizing influence on society and yourself.
July 1, 2020 at 15:10
(Aquarius) Amdash
These are demonstrating your :
-Venus in Sagittarius
-Mars in scorpio
-Jupiter in Taurus.

:154: in ♐️
•You are very Intuitive in this one. You were also inclined to be idealistic in your approach towards love. There is a good chance in finding love since you have strong values geared towards openness and friendly intentions.

• recognize, if you hadn’t already, that you can be
very changeable in your way of affection though. The gift of your love is often given freely into a large sum of people.

• you love traveling and also hearing
different points of view from other people who you see. You were also inclined to be young at heart too. And you can be pretty flirtatious.

:154: and ♐️ In 7th house:

• you’re attracted to people who are fair minded, tactful, and beautiful.

You have great potential to Excel in many professions including law and diplomacy. You feel at your Best when your in synchronicity with another person, particularly A lover.

:155: In :178:

• at your best you have a real focus on simple life issues.
you have a tremendous desire to help others. And in this area you kind of tend to be somewhat narrow in The application of your effort.

• it benefits you to take a much more relaxed attitude as well as a whiter and more tolerant worldview. Your sexual nature is also very important in this area.

• you greatly enjoyed giving the gift of affection.

:155: and ♏️ in 6th house

•You enjoy working independently.

• Are determined to get things done.

• make get easily irritated in the workplace.

:157: In ♉️

• you love freedom and independence. You have an extremely optimistic nature. You also see the possibility in everything.

•you have an ease with the practicalities of life that a amazing amount of people actually envy.

• you don’t take that many chances, so you can be at times very well stabled in your well-being. You’re also very fond of food.

:156: And ♉️ In first house.
• I don’t know if you are but this is displaying that you may also be artistically talented. You wouldn’t happen to be doing any form of art related activities with you?

• you appreciate the finer things in life and
have a great sense of humor.

• You don’t do much risk-taking in this one
but you do work very hard. ( but then again I wouldn’t know, and I don’t know you so I have no clue if that’s what you do.)
July 1, 2020 at 14:45
(Aquarius) Amdash
Sure I’m not as well-versed as many of the individuals who is displayed in his mouth intelligence involved in astrology but I wouldn’t mind of talking about your chart for you if you are interested.

Most of the first parts of this showcase is that your sun, moon, and your mercury are actually in the sixth house.

♎️ ☀️
You’re a very charming individual and
really have an interest in getting to know people. You’ll find ways to aim to find peace and harmony with your fellow man. Your natural mood and living is with partnership with other people actually. you have a good taste as well.

♎️☀️6house:
•You may at times or mostly base your identity on Your acts of service, as well as occupation. your acts of service, as well as occupation.

• you have a strong desire to Support others but try not to have this need to do everything perfect. If you do then me and it’s worked out then awesome.

• you take great pride in your work place. or your goal
I’m not really quite sure.

♎️🌙
You do not like conflict or disharmony.
You are a diplomat by nature You are a diplomat by nature, so you look at both sides of the argument. You’re also quite romantic.

♎️🌙6house:

• you can be a workaholic.

• you are a very considerate and nurturing in your workplace. This is showing me that you are more concerned and conscientious about serving others and yourself.
( wow you should go into some sort of civil service.)

• You can be quite demanding and critical on yourself.
I have been that way too. Please do not.

:153: ♎️6house:
• you may be at time is fine you’re so paranoid about your health.
•You have a very humbling attitude towards life.
• You may have already discovered this but you may at times find yourself when you are relaxed your awareness of yourself comes out and is very well handled. So much so that it actually helps other people.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »