Can I get a job comment for me???

June 29, 2020 at 20:30 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) M.EMRE
Can I get a job comment for me???
I should choose a profession very soon and I want to choose the most suitable profession for my map because the map shows our potential.And I don´t know my potential, unfortunately can you help me.0 degrees scorpion 8. What does it mean in the house?

https://imgur.com/iwYLRUz
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2020 at 19:24
(Scorpio) M.EMRE » hh
I may be young, but the choice of university in our country is made at this age, so I ask what can I do?
June 30, 2020 at 19:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » M.EMRE
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah, i think most 17 year old boys are passionate about sports, haha. i do see the interest in your chart though.

you will do better in a foreign country than if you stay at home, you will choose a different path than your father. a couple things indicating foreign spouse as well so confirmation of doing better abroad, which could happen in next 10 years or so, but focus on your foundational education now and internal focus. and you will take interest in philosophy and higher knowledge things later, like others here mentioned and being a teacher at some later point is possible, but watch for ego battles with father and teachers now or could bite you later on.

with sidereal exalted mercury sitting highest, you will do great in research and analysis and any data analysis type job. your income come from 6th house things, so medical or clerical job, and again something which requires detailed analysis. this 2nd lord is exalted so good financial gains. serve those in need and your luck will increase as the 6th lord is exalted. but 10th lord in 8th, career may go through transformations and ups and downs, but also again there will be emphasis on research or service oriented field. 11th lord in 6th, another indication of earning possibly through service oriented field and possibly medical field or legal field, since you basically gain (11th) from disputes or illness (6th).

if your´e into sports not just for the entertainment but also the analysis of team data and comparison, then you can use that in some field that requires that kind of talent.
June 30, 2020 at 18:00
(Scorpio) M.EMRE » hh
my biggest passion in life is football but not playing
June 30, 2020 at 17:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Agreed!!

Child psychologist.

Pluto, Sun ruler, conjunct MC.

MC ruler in 6th disposits Sun in 8.

Sun is quintile Jupiter.

Throughout your proceeding years, pay attention to interactions with children.
June 30, 2020 at 14:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
youre very young, are you asking what you should study? to be a professional you have to study something. what are your options or interests and maybe we can narrow it down based on your chart.
June 30, 2020 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Teacher. Preferably for youngsters.
June 30, 2020 at 14:10
(Scorpio) M.EMRE » Marc Sales
I don´t like philosophy at all :(((
June 30, 2020 at 14:09
(Scorpio) M.EMRE » Kuklacı
Actually, it needs to be understood from my map.I cannot transfer what I know to the other side.teaching is far from me
June 30, 2020 at 11:46
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Welcome !!

Philosophy would not be bad for you !!!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »