Is the ascendant the only thing that is very noticeable when meeting someone?

June 29, 2020 at 12:28 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Is the ascendant the only thing that is very noticeable when meeting someone?
Hi I´m new to astrology and I´m unclear on whether anything other than the ascendant comes across strongly when you meet people. Like the house and sign of the ascendant ruler? Or the sun sign? Or would anything else be immediately apparent? In your opinion

Thank you 😊

Also how would libra ascendant be altered by a gemini placement..?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 10, 2020 at 21:06
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Angelina
Haha yes, as a Gemini Moon I don´t shut up when I´m drunk and I´m all energetic, but I´m normally reserved when I´m sober. My Cancer Moon friend gets all emotional and clingy and wants to bond. My Capricorn Moon friend becomes a bad bitch. My Leo Moon friend dances like she´s on a stage and gets all generous with compliments. So I am beginning to think my theory holds water. :75:
July 10, 2020 at 20:47
(Pisces) Only Me » bluerosepetals
You are correct about the DRINK and the MOON .

MOON represent our unconscious behavior , And this behavior ( Unconscious behavior ) appears when you are drinking .

I have not drank in my life , So I don’t know how people feel when they are drinking :24: .
July 10, 2020 at 19:27
(Scorpio) Angelina » bluerosepetals
I think You are right about drunk people and their Moon:D Now I will be observing this fact in my friends.

Talking about Venus I wouldn´t guess Venus sign mostly never I would say. But You can notice if Venus is strong overall. If it is very dominant You will feel it in a woman definitely. And women with dominant Venus have soft features, sometimes even features are like exaggerated, like a little bit swolen face :) And dominant Venus also gives a taste for beautiful things. So a woman with beautiful clothes, a bag matching clothes, perfect shoes and nice jewelries will be showing a strong Venus. So it is noticeable, for sure.
July 5, 2020 at 16:36
(Gemini) Fallen_Mage
The ascendant is what´s most immediately noticeable, but other placements might begin to manifest soon after depending on how relevant they are in the chart. Also, if the person has planets in aspect to the ascendant or in the 1st house, those will be pretty noticeable too.
July 5, 2020 at 11:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ianua, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
In my case the first impression comes from my Asc( but it´s very very superficial) second by my Moon sign and Venus. No one identifies me for my Sun Sign.
July 5, 2020 at 11:00
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
I feel like you can notice the person´s Ascendant and their Venus, especially in women. Women tend to like to present themselves in accordance to their Venus signs since Venus is all about beauty, style, and aesthetics. Of course aspects to Ascendant are also important, and where the ruler of the Ascendant is + its aspects.

Moon tends to come out more after you get to know the person, unless it´s conjunct Ascendant like mine lol. I also noticed that people act more like their Moon signs when they are a bit drunk. :117:
July 5, 2020 at 09:02
(Leo) Anni23 » Angelina
Interesting, so it varies really. But I wonder if someone doesn´t have a domiant or their chart is all over the place if it just isn´t obvious at all. Or you could be sensing "combined energy"?
June 30, 2020 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Angelina
I could say, that yes, ASC is seen from first meeting. But I can check that later only about a small part of people, cause I really don´t know the exact birth time of everyone obviously....

Sun signs will be really noticeable when their Sun is strong in their chart I would say. So not always.

And dominant planets can often be noticeable. I can spot Pluto, Sun and Venus dominant people in reality. And sometimes Mercury dominant people :)
June 30, 2020 at 08:53
(Scorpio) venushouse » Anni23
:4:It´s funny but no, it´s not one of my dominants. I think she is a sleeper :3:, although my Vedic placements put me at a 5 planet Virgo Stellium. I am a Scorp Sun ,Cap rising and Gemini moon. I am a normally jovial person so Gemini is what people usually point out. But I do see and feel all of my signs at different times of the day!

I also think where you are in life factors in greatly. How much self work you have done. The majority of my chart placements in my 9th/10th aspect my moon and 1st house. Self actualization has been a theme for me and will always be! I was fairly introverted until my 20´s. Today I am very extroverted.
June 30, 2020 at 08:30
(Leo) Anni23 » venushouse
Hmm.. so maybe the moon does have a higher influence on how we appear to others and isn´t so hidden afterall. That´s something i´ll definitely consider. Also is your moon one of your domiants? as I think mine is.
June 30, 2020 at 08:20
(Leo) Anni23 » Marc Sales
That´s interesting as a lot of (famous) people who I like are the same sun (and often moon as me) 😶😶 or else having a domiant sign and I suppose I may have noticed them for that. But also I don´t think I´m good enough at the guessing game yet. Also i think i usually like fire and water domiant people although I don´t think my domiants are that precisely.
June 30, 2020 at 08:14
(Leo) Anni23 » jaderosez
Oh really?? That´s interesting, I thought that if anything it was said to be possible for a person to "appear" like their ascendant. But you say they look like their sun and moon combined?

Also when you say the ascendant is noticed first would some influence of the house and sign placement also be perceived? As I read that somewhere
June 29, 2020 at 22:10
(Scorpio) venushouse
People often see my moon sign and I also believe the mood I am in on any particular day will magnify this. If I am in a great spirits which I am usually, talking to everyone, they don´t notice my Capricorn rising though she is always there, perhaps they are seeing her lighter side as well.
June 29, 2020 at 18:05
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
And it will also depend a lot on your own degree of perception ...
If, for example, you are a Leo, you will have some facility in "Seeing" the other fire signs, as well as Aquarius, his mirror. But it will ultimately depend on the degree of perception of your own planets and their positions. Some ascenders are very easy to observe, while others are hidden between the regent and his position and aspects ... quite a science ...
June 29, 2020 at 16:16
(Capricorn) jaderosez
To be honest, if you develop a good eye, no. There´s many things you can notice about a person than their ascendent. But generally speaking, personality wise, their ascendent does tend to shine within the first five minutes of knowing someone.

However, a person does look like their moon and sun sign as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »