Your hidden talents revealed through the 12th house

June 27, 2020 at 18:11 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Your hidden talents revealed through the 12th house
What can be said about our hidden talents connected to our 12th house?

I always have found this a fascinating topic..

I think it´s something that can never be studied enough..

I have Libra as my 12th house with Saturn occupying this house.

Ruler of my 12th is in my 11th.

In the Vedic system you can make predictions of profession by viewing the 10th house, 2nd, 5th and 11th houses, and we know the 12th house is always in connection to losses/expenditure, but it´s 3rd ( self efforts, courage and risk taking) from the 10th house - so you can look at it as one finding ones self in this house.

What do you think about our hidden talents being seen from the 12th, and what does it personally mean to you?

I´m very serious when I say i hold this topic in high regard, I always go back to my 12th house - researching as much as I can since I delved deep into astrology...I´m guessing it is due to having Saturn IN that house, but I´d be really genuinely interested in hearing your input on my own 12th house and yours as well of course.

Bouncing ideas off of one another is one of the points of this forum anyway..

Any and all replies welcome.. ;)

Let´s plunge into our 12th houses..

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 3, 2020 at 07:51
(Scorpio) RAW
I have Libra 12th house and I have Mercury 5 degree before ASC so its in the 12th house still.

Venus is in my 2nd house
conjunct Chiron
conjunct Pluto

Saturn in Taurus in the 7th house

When I discovered this I thought I was serving the 12th house in a way by me being loaded with venus ruled signs in their Venus houses and exaltation points , the 2nd , 7th and 12 house

I could relate to Venus in pisces
or Neptune

3rd grade I remember I couldn´t decide what kid to help draw their self portraits because i was able to draw so good in a way that I knew kid would like.
I remember before I even started going to school I was outside my house with a book and a pencil on the curb memorizing passing vehicles and drawing them out.

I must have been like 5 , 4 or less

my mom always said I was a calm child , I think I was lost in my imagination , anywhere my mom would take me, Id make friends, or entertain myself with something so it was hard for her to get mad at me.

Mercury is in scorpio almsot conjunct my ASC and my ASC is conjunct my SUN so also the 12th house has played a big part of my understanding of the subconscious realms I guess because their this cycle where it hits my mercury 12thouse then my ASC then its my SUN and after awhile I get it , its all me, everything I imagined is me, I control my whole being, I was born like this and have it the way...

this is me after being lost in my mind so much about what am I supposed to do , I would make ideas of what others did but it was all what I was supposed to be doing all along if you get me.
, its a very weird flowy realm, but it could be used very wisely sort. of like magic

I just got into it a little bit but lets keep it going. I Believe for me my mind is very magical , in how I come across ideas of any complex and it because mercury in 12
June 30, 2020 at 10:36
(Virgo) Bonmatin
Scorpio moon in 12th house, I guess its some of the worst placement and explain so much :( its been an hour that i´m trying to find some talent that could work and its tough, I always feel lonely yet I always feel like im not alone. If theres something, when i really feel like no one can hear me, i sing really well with emotions, when i stop thinking and just focus on singing or dancing, i get chills in my spine and it is soooo nice, only my bro and his girlfriend heard me by surprise XD
June 30, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) Only Me
Which system I should use :63: ?!

Okay , I will use Tropical zodiac system + Whole sign system .

My 12th house :
① Have Aries Sign .
② Have Mars planet .
③ The ruler of the 12th house ( is Mars ) in 12th house .
④ The aspects of Mars :
• It’s Sextile Venus .
• It’s Sextile Uranus .
• It’s trine Pluto .
• It’s trine Chiron .

How can I transform this planetary symbols to human language :25: !
June 30, 2020 at 02:50
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
:92: :79: :92: :80: :92: :80::92: :79: :92: :80:

And us 3 who got away..
:122: :122: :122:
June 29, 2020 at 22:15
(Sagittarius) Chadjames » RohiniMoon
:79: :65:
June 29, 2020 at 22:03
I love that word ;)

How can one go through life without an adorable four-legged furry feline friend?

I don´t get it. ..

Cat lives defintiely do matter, Chad ;)
June 29, 2020 at 21:57
Very nice picture.

Apropos..

:5:
June 29, 2020 at 21:54
Waiting for the perfect toe strike moment ..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 29, 2020 at 20:22
(Libra) leorising » Crowleys Disciple
In your case, were you the one who asked to leave because you couldn´t handle the routine?
I ve seen Capricorn in 12th, Saturn in Virgo square your mars and mercury in saggitarius ( 10th house)
Sagittarius is beyond borders, it´s roads. Your Mars and your mercury are happy :68:
June 29, 2020 at 20:11
I think you´re a woman after my heart... :4:
June 29, 2020 at 20:09
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 29, 2020 at 20:04
"The say wiggling your toes sets off neurons in the brain to trigger your memory..."

When I wiggled my toes, the only thing I triggered was my roommate´s Virgo cat named "Cuticles".

He has huge testicles...

:75:
June 29, 2020 at 20:00
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Interesting I wounder if the 12th house reveals for me that I would be fired from 6 different jobs before finding my niche as a truck driver...

Maybe my 12th house says my hidden talent is truck driving and the profession that seemed to work for me.

I got a learning disability and employers made jokes I was kinda dumb before they fired me.

Thankfully a lot truckers I work with are not to bright themselves...I struggled with employment till I found trucking its a great profession for those who are not very bright who still want make a decent middle class salary.
June 29, 2020 at 16:07
(Gemini) Francis064
This is what I found about my capricorn 12th house:

"Capricorn in 12th: diligent, ambitious, humorous, plays it cool often, good at learning languages, interested in culture, a secret homebody, daydreams of a kind love, open-minded, good with heavy schedules and activities"
June 29, 2020 at 12:13
(Leo) Anni23
Waah i have several planets including my moon in the 12th house, I don´t really know much about what this means yet but I have heard that is bad 😕
June 28, 2020 at 19:13
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Jupiter and Uranus in 12 here. I have not found any interpretation for Jupiter that quite fits me but this one about Uranus in the 12 is 90% accurate! Maybe it will resonate with someone else as well!

https://i.thehoroscope.co/uranus-in…
June 28, 2020 at 15:27
(Taurus) Ladeeda » nutelina
Oh, thank you. Now I get it.
June 28, 2020 at 14:37
(Aries) nutelina » Ladeeda
Well, you can see yourself and then there´s others, so indeed best it would be to compare to others who have similar 12th house gems.
June 28, 2020 at 08:16
(Taurus) Ladeeda » nutelina
"But if you can see only your part it is hard to compare."
I´m sorry, I don´t get what you mean.

My investigation into 12th house themes was less through astrology - although it did play a part every now and then - but more through running psychological experiments on myself. Like shadow work, inner child work, dream analysis, Jungian psychology, free writing and other things. There was a time when I was all about that.
June 28, 2020 at 07:38
(Aries) ram_goat » w&w
yes moon in 12th is rough..
June 28, 2020 at 07:35
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Always thought 12th house Jupiters were good people...the kind you want around when the chips are down... Even if their goodness is hidden, it´s still there... And they´re usually quiet about it...

12th house Jupiter here...
June 28, 2020 at 04:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » RohiniMoon
Parliament Funkadelic “ Mr Wiggles”
YouTube
YouTube
June 28, 2020 at 04:17
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chiladd
Toe wiggles prerequisite
June 28, 2020 at 02:39
(Leo) Chiladd » RohiniMoon
You cant root in Qigong or yoga without toe wiggles first .
June 28, 2020 at 02:21
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Leo Moon
The say wiggling your toes sets off neurons in the brain to trigger your memory...

:4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »