Sesquiquadrates

June 26, 2020 at 11:01 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Sesquiquadrates
So up until now....I´ve been trying to get my own intutive understanding, by contrasting many charts with what I knew about particular celebrities, how they came across etc...........of what a Sesquiquadrate means.

My feel was, in very general terms, this gave the person a sort of VERY PRONOUNCED expression of that planet. So a Mercury sesquiquadrating Jupiter would make for a VERY jupiterean speaker.......more so than the norm. Not necessarilly in a good way....nor in a bad way.......just a very pronounced expression of that energy.

I have two main (Moon sqqt Pluto, Saturn sqqt North Node) and would like some thoughts from other people on what they think it means.

Thanks in advance :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 28, 2020 at 19:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It gives me pause for thought that there was just a narrow window for me to have exact :154: :197: Ascendant. What would I have been if not an ODDBALL!
It is just a little recoloring, like a chartreuse pixel on the TV monitor!
Those who have planets in a bundle could make up for Quartile with Semi-Square; :197:
versus :196:
June 28, 2020 at 14:45
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
I have this with my Sun and Pluto and with Ascendant and Pluto.
I have a massive power complex. I make things difficult for others but at the same I refuse to let people do that to me. I never give up at anything. People have a very difficult time figuring me out because I’m so secretive. If I was a movie or book character, I would identify as an antihero. I intentionally put my self in difficult situations to test myself. If something or someone exists to be controlled, I want to control that. I like to figure out everyone’s worst secrets and expose them. There’s a part of me that identifies with the very worst of humanity and I can’t explain it why. It’s easy for me to get under people’s skin. My father was a massive control freak. Growing up, I felt like I was always in jail because of him.

I also have it with Jupiter and Neptune.
I have a tendency of escaping problems of reality through fantasy (books, movies, art, music, etc..). I love art and music. I’m kind of disappointed by reality and prefer fantasy over it. A lot of times, I want to escape from it all and be a hermit. My sense of humor has been described as “out there”. My beliefs are so vast that they can never happen due to human nature. I feel like I can really sense the atmosphere around me.
June 26, 2020 at 16:09
(Pisces) IleneTs » themagi
:15:
June 26, 2020 at 12:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"If things are going too slow, it wants to manifest itself to break things through."

Hey, I can DEFFO see this in relation to my Saturn sqqt NN. My natural impulse is just to discipline myself (in my way of thinking and communicating, 3H) whenever I get fed up with life........

I guess with my Moon/Pluto too....I trust very much in going DEEEEP and drudging up those powerful feelings from within to move things about.

Thanks for the input IleneTs.
June 26, 2020 at 12:05
(Pisces) IleneTs
Yes, it is a strong aspect, as you said it can be both positive and negative.

If things are going too slow, it wants to manifest itself to break things through.
The houses that contain these aspects are often the cause of this and the planets the way one reacts.

In transit, a sqqt often indicates events.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »