Guys,can anyone tell me important things of my chart?

June 23, 2020 at 06:53 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ideh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Guys,can anyone tell me important things of my chart?
Hi im really interested in Astrology...i dont have enough info to read my chart And im so excited to know intresting things.
I want to know things about my chart.little or important just read mine and tell everything you see and you know :78: :65:
Thanks a million :79: :79:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2020 at 19:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user Ideh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you so much hh💟💟
June 24, 2020 at 17:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ideh
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the north node will soon move into your 6th house of daily work, so there´s a great chance of a new job. jup, sat, transits in your 2nd, be mindful of the spending even if income increases, expenses might also.

the north node has been in your 7th house past two years, still passing over your moon of emotions, it will pass end of this year and will give relief. so some possible karmic goings on there during that time, especially as chiron transits your 4th and south node and effects your deeper emotions.
you need a relationship that is both emotionally bonded but also intellectual/communicative. the planetary period shows now is a good time for relationships that involve something deeper and more spiritual.
uranus transiting your 5th house of romance could indicate some possible sudden meetings which you should be open to, having venus sq uranus in your chart. so stay open to possibilities here.
June 24, 2020 at 17:46
=====
So intresting.im looking for a part time job lately and i have filled the form for a bilingual school...i hope their positive answer come to me as soon as possible..

Thank you so so much for answering♥️🙏🏾🥰

I had a heart breaking break up 2 years ago. i found new version of me(spiritually).still i have crisis in my feelings..
Does the planets and aspects related to love life shows anything in my chart?
Thanks a million...💕
June 24, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ideh
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
wealth, either financial or non-material, is coming to you from the mother or the homeland. she (sometimes the father) may have a great impact on your upbringing and perhaps gave you a spiritual upbringing (although moon square saturn could create some issues early with her).
and this jupiter position is making you highly confident, but sun position makes you retreat a bit, liking to be in your own world sometimes, so it balances itself out. so good position for being a teacher of some kind as you can put in the alone time for study but the extrovert in you will want to communicate that knowledge to others.

2nd lord indicating income from the family or a job within the homeland.
your daily routine could involve working in a larger social network. and any obstacles that come your way can be overcome by your ability to seek balance and tact in relations with others. so develop a strong network circle in order to gain more in your professional opportunities. social services would be good for you as you care about the well being of the underprivileged. 10th lord of career confirms this working in these 12th house related organizations or 12th related field. this position also shows a knack for understanding the mystical and hidden things of the world, you can not only uncover these things but understand them from an analytical point of view as well. your spouse may share an interest in these occult or metaphysical type of things as well.
June 24, 2020 at 07:26
=====
Hi there,
Intresting.i see clear and true dreams since i was 9 or 10.and everytime it happens in real life
And i really like astrology and metaphysical subjecs...

Does my chart show about my work?which fields is good to start my working?
Thank you :12: :12: what else is important to know in my chart?
June 23, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
north node sitting on the mid-heaven is great for going after your highest ambitions and goals, which may be related to 12th house things like foreign lands or spirituality.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »