Next Grand Trine

June 22, 2020 at 17:25 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) pudding2308
Next Grand Trine
Hi Guys,

I just discovered, I am falling love when grand water trine is happen so I want to learn when is the next one. It happened last at 2nd of the june 2018:) in Turkey. I wanna be ready next time but I couldnt find it. Would u help me. Thank you.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 24, 2020 at 11:55
(Virgo) pudding2308 » Dharma212
Thank you for your kind answer. Im really amateur, I have no deeply knowledge about astrology, cant compare current date and my chart. It was general grand water trine. I will try to account when will be love transit on 7th lord at north and 5th at south. Tahnk you so much:)
June 24, 2020 at 10:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What water trine are you referring to? You mean in transit in your chart or in the sky as a general aspect for everyone?

But anyway, what happened for you on 2n of June 2018, was that the transiting North Node was conjunct Venus (your 7th lord) - a very classic "love transit" - while transiting South Node was conjunct the 5th (in Whole Sign Houses) lord (Jupiter). See attached chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 23, 2020 at 08:49
(Virgo) pudding2308 » IIyyaarr13
Hi, thanks for your answer. I am not professional but vesta has square with mercur at 5 degree and conjuction with saturn 5 degree so most of my relationships are charmatic.
June 22, 2020 at 18:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Is it that Vesta at 17 :178: that is being activated by trines?
The Modalities or Qualities tend to come upon as little more intensely undeniable! :47: :85: :20:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »