Asteroid Adonis - Your ideal partner

June 21, 2020 at 17:40 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Asteroid Adonis - Your ideal partner
Asteroid Adonis (2101) in the natal chart is said to indicate the person´s idea of the perfect male.

In what sign and house is your Adonis? and do you think it accurate?

I´m new to the world of asteroid astrology, but I found this one quite telling.. I have Adonis in Leo - my 10th house - MidHeaven - conjunct my Mercury.

Most of the male partners in my life usually have had a Leo sun! :22:

Ohh astrology..I tell ya. Never fails to amaze me.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 27, 2020 at 20:45
(Capricorn) Maddly Creative » rohini moon
Adonis 7 Sag 6th house. Spot on. Not that it helps much - no aspects. I think I should really be paying more attention to asteroids, considering that I have all the major ones together in the 9th!
June 27, 2020 at 18:41
(Pisces) Violeta.
I have Adonis in Scorpio in 8th house. Wow :22: :61:

The aspects - conj with Proserpina and opposition to Venus :22:

8th house in natal chart - Proserpina and retrograde Pluto.

What that mean? Someone know? :25:

P.s All of my relationships was with Leo :25: In my natal chart Leo is in the 6th house. I have there Lilith, so probably i was atract to them, because their natal Sun is close to my Lilith or... what? :63:
(Juno is in Aries 1st house, so... no logic for me)
June 27, 2020 at 12:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Straight!!

I was wondering who was going to pick up on this.

Good for you, fishscales.

Good for you...
June 27, 2020 at 09:05
(Pisces) fishscales » Chadjames
"I am really not sure, that I should want this :94:"

"That´s what Adam said!!"

:61: :61:

Ah ain´t nuthin like some good Biblical humor :61:
June 27, 2020 at 07:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Adonis in an Earth sign 
The stable, loyal, low key guy turns you on. He’s patient and attractive. He’s earthy and sensual. If you’re a guy with this placement then you have a slow and sensual sexuality. The main thing that turns women on is how stable you are and how you seem to just have your shit together." 

"Adonis in the 6th- You like someone with ambition. The hard worker. The determined one. You’re attracted to intelligent people who are focused."

Alright! Now this is more like it. Based on those interpretations? Agreed and how!
June 27, 2020 at 07:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
6th house virgo?

I´m gonna have to look into that a bit more, especially the aspects it makes to other placements.

Otherwise...does not compute.

Generally speaking, virgo traits have never really sparked anything in me.
June 22, 2020 at 21:18
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
My aphrodite in :179: 4th house

I always appreciated fiery girls but nothing more.Nonetheless I favor cancer girls.I don´t know why but they seem so mystical like a tide and have remarkably feminine semblance.They are opposite of my aqua/cap quirks.I guess opposites do really attract... :30:
June 22, 2020 at 19:19
(Gemini) stigmí » goldenlion32
This story is very weird :4:

Ideal partner?? :49: :61:
June 22, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
My ideal partner is - Gladiator!

"The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor."

Well, in some another lifetime..

In this one: Adonis in Virgo..
Aphrodite in Leo..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 22, 2020 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
oh.

well Aphrodite also in scorpio, so it´s all good
June 22, 2020 at 18:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s what Adam said!!

:18:
June 22, 2020 at 18:37
(Gemini) stigmí
In libra in conj with lilith in 9th house...haha...

I am really not sure, that I should want this :94:
June 22, 2020 at 18:09
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
:122: :99: :13: :75:
June 22, 2020 at 17:35
=====
The Sagittarius in me aims to please.

:99: :117:
June 22, 2020 at 17:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
I was wondering when you were gonna hit me with the :122: bam
June 22, 2020 at 17:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Speaking of carnivores, if your Adonis is in Leo...

https://youtu.be/SzCfDxIdBYk
YouTube
YouTube
June 22, 2020 at 17:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » _likeWater
If you want to do it, I say give it a whirl!

If you don´t like it or decide not to stick with it...you can always go back, but it wouldn´t hurt to try it ;)

I never push my non meat eating beliefs on anyone, never have in 15 years and I never will, not my style.....I think I´ve only ever even mentioned it on here once or twice...not many know.

However, I did try the vegan diet before vegetarianism way back when - before fully moving onto just being a veg. And I Can tell you,that absolutely did not work for me.

I´m sure a lot of vegans out there It can and may work for ...but not me.

I´m glad to help ;)
June 22, 2020 at 17:12
System message: Post has been written by user _likeWater, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good for you! :) I have recently been thinking of changing my diet to exclude meats out of it.

15 years is inspiring!

I literally have two tabs open regarding eating non-gmo foods and avoiding gmo-foods.

Thank you for being here with me sharing this experience :172: :79:

From Capricorn moon :180:
June 22, 2020 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
My Aphrodite is 10cap14.

Great.

Just throw her in with my Capricorn Wheelbarrow.

Conjunct my 08cap42 Venus.

Saturn´s at 15cap18.

One helluva manage a trois.

You can imagine the homework...
June 22, 2020 at 17:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » _likeWater
Yes, we Virgos can be sticklers for perfectionism.. I´m mostly that way pertaining to being health conscious..another big trait amongst Virgos. I´ve been a vegetarian for nearly 15 years now. .

But, don´t get me wrong, I still enjoy "not so healthy" food from time to time. But I mostly try to keep it clean which in today´s world, I think is a must for everyone.. GMOs, toxins they put in our food sources these days that have absolutely no business being there...

But still I have my Taurus moon... :21: lol
June 22, 2020 at 16:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » Francis064
That makes sense for you....your 7th house is cancer - with Rahu in it.

You will always attract cancers, my friend ;)
June 22, 2020 at 16:52
System message: Post has been written by user _likeWater, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ahhhh Mercury in Leo. Blinders taken off of my eyes XD

So if my Mercury is in Pisces, along with my Sun, I can see where this leads off to. Mercury opposite natal house of Virgo of course..

There is an element of ´perfectionism´ I have to overcome, I totally agree with you there.

Well, us Virgos tend to be level headed enough to realize these traits :)

Astrology is great, its like looking into a blueprint of your soul; which sometimes our overall experience is more loosely, or tightly knit to its original (depending how connected you want to be to it) ;)
June 22, 2020 at 16:51
(Gemini) Francis064 » rohini moon
If it means that my ideal type is cancer my experience with them hasn´t been too good so far so I´m sceptic :4:
June 22, 2020 at 16:47
(Virgo) rohini moon » Francis064
My Aphrodite is also in cancer.....

Didn´t find much ..

Help us out
June 22, 2020 at 16:46
(Gemini) Francis064
Well my Aphrodite asteroid is in Cancer 7th house. Not too sure what that means I struggle to find info about it online :63:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »