“Key” crucial aspects in synastry chart?

June 18, 2020 at 19:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Cocoking
“Key” crucial aspects in synastry chart?
So is having several “key” crucial aspects a good thing when doing a synastry chart with some else? Does that mean lessons you learn in life from each other? If you don’t have key crucial aspects with someone what does that mean?
Is it positive or negative to have or not have key aspects?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2020 at 02:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Synastries are never analyzed/interpreted that way. They should only be analyzed under the frame of reference of the independent birth charts themselves. And then we also need - as an even more important analysis - to look at the composite chart. Only then, can we have a clear picture/idea of how a certain relationship/interaction is going to play out.

And even after that all-inclusive and all-encompassing analysis, still we are not 100% sure, because astrology is mostly about probable scenarios.

Take the example of the conjunction between Moon and Venus as a synastry aspect. Clearly, this seems as a very "key aspect", doesn´t it?

But let´s say that the partner whose Moon is conjunct the other partner´s Venus is an Aries Moon square a Cancer Mars in his/her own natal chart.

Now, that natal conjunction is well know to manifest - as a lower manifestation of that aspect, and one frequently seen - as a very volatile temper; as having a very short fuse.

Then, let´s say that such Cancer Mars is conjunct the IC, and thus, square the Asc and the Descendant as well - which also creates, all by itself, a tendency for being combative, argumentative, and for being disagreeable.

Do you really think that such a Moon-Venus conjunction in synastry is going to necessarily be a "key" and/or loving aspect? Not at all! Most probably than not, it creates lots or arguments, fights, and a sensation (for the Venus individual) of being constantly misunderstood. It can make the Venus individual feel (let´s say, it is a Pisces Venus) as if he/she is walking on eggshells!!

See what I mean?

Compatibility analysis is an art in itself; it is a very technical skill that requires great interpretative skills and intuition.
July 2, 2020 at 22:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For me it was unclear and could only guess there was some deeper meaning. maybe the authors of the site can elaborate just a little.
June 24, 2020 at 19:39
(Capricorn) ChessTrader
Yea I think that´s what it means. I grab the same inference from it as well when you say learning life lessons from each other.

I don´t think it´s a negative. Probably like seeing new angles or perspectives on matters you didn´t pay attention to.

What I do know is that the emotional pain score is important and so true. I´ve definitely experienced that on numerous occasions with people. It was not easy.

Its made me rely on these synastry scores for good reason from now on.
June 18, 2020 at 21:57
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I think it means a key to releasing/and/or working on some of your karma. Not completely certain, though...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »