Energy of my chart and how to deal with it

June 18, 2020 at 06:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Nalani Makaio
Energy of my chart and how to deal with it
At first I wanted to write a lot of stuff but anyway I actually would like you to tell me how you feel about my chart (if you will feel so).
Truth is I watch my chart few years and there are some strong energies, but however T-square is for me source of constant pressure which I am not able to set free. Because of mutable T-square Im over adaptable but it costs me a lot of energy and I loose contact with my needs often. And when I realize that, mostly its quite late.
During years I learnt to deal with manipulation and started to see my needs and me. However could you see in my chart something what I could use the most to help my life to be healthier and happier?
Also, Im in life situation when I feel stuck and kind of not able to act. Could you see transit when it realy could move me forward for sure?
Thanks for all of your tips and thoughts :1:

I was born 25.10.1983, 10:17 a.m., Trinec, Czech republic
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2020 at 18:05
(Gemini) stigmí » Nalani Makaio
I think you should first solve yourself...that problem with calming yourself and how to find yourself in chaos, how to cut disturbing elements...other will come very naturaly after...
Yes : ) everything has it own time : )
And I agree that you need to feel meaning for anything you want to do...it could be also good hint for you :15:

Node return?
Hmm...you will have very intense transits in the end of this year and then will come node return...so I dont know...I think that it will be just last dot after everything :43:
Maybe this period now is preparation for next period, some endings of past "you" and you can use it very helpful for next time...i think you should focus on patterns or routine/stereotypes that cant no longer work, for example your attitude to yourself and everything what relate to your position in society...mainly everything that bond you without any meaning and let in your life everything what make you really solid and stable (uranus opposition saturn)...
June 19, 2020 at 07:10
(Scorpio) Nalani Makaio » stigmí
By the way, what do you think about north node return?
June 19, 2020 at 07:10
(Scorpio) Nalani Makaio » stigmí
Thanks, about "the mission" I feel very strongly. However I have tried that but it doesnt work. Maybe its not right time yet. Anyway my life its not exactly stabile so I dont have energy for anything. I feel a lot of anxiety and sometimes dispair.
Concentration was for me always thing which I had to think consciously about. But if I feel meaning in something or if I like something, I can concentrate a lot. And I can work and study almost without a break...

I would like to learn how to cut disturbing elements :15:

I always thought that work with people is essential for me but last few month I just dont feel a drive, not much things do meaning for me...
How I said, maybe this matter needs its own time but I start to be unpatient, especially with me.. Actualy I have quite problem accept myself because I think its too long to not be able to solve my life...
June 19, 2020 at 06:33
(Gemini) stigmí
When I see your chart I cant stop thinking of work x)) not just work but your mission...
Moon on desc - you are born to collect informations and use it in practical way...I think that moon in gemini is one of most complicated part of your chart, because can cause low concentration, feeling that you need to be everywhere and maybe makes you to opposite state of mind, than to be more concentrated, more fix - thats my feeling of venus/mars conjunction...
Another complicated part of chart is (just my opinion) pluto in 10th house in conj with sun...pluto is sometimes very good energy, but sometimes is very good also in hiding our intentions also in front of ourselves...maybe this is reason why you make sometimes something "automatically" and your decisions are because of this not "free"...Pluto sometimes cause also that energy of resistance, that you dont want to agree even if you have some answer right in front of you...
Maybe first what you need to learn is to calm yourself/your thoughts and to cut every disturbing elements...to find yourself without others and than exercise this surrounded by people...to find that point, when you are loosing yourself and be still able to leave, when it is needed.
And about that work (i wrote on the beginning x) ) your full 10.th house and chiron in 6th and mars/venus conj....i think maybe the best way for you can be to work with people maybe to improve their communication between man and woman...i see "constellations" as very good way of self-realization...
June 19, 2020 at 05:11
(Scorpio) Nalani Makaio » hh
Thanks for the post :)

Well, I would use them but really dont know how. But yeah, its inetersting but often not in a good way :4:

What experience do you have about north node return?
Anyway I looked and I see exact return will be 15th Jan 2021. I will give my attention to it. Thank you.
June 18, 2020 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
those squares are what you need in life to project yourself forward. use them to your advantage. its a very interesting chart, so much going on i wouldnt know where to start.

in terms of transits, you are about to experience your north node return! which is very powerful and will give you a boost for going forward on your life path, starting around oct-nov.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »