Upcoming eclipse

June 16, 2020 at 15:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aunt Clara
Upcoming eclipse
It will be interesting to hear how everyone is affected by the solar eclipse in Cancer this weekend. It is going to hit my ASC. Trying not to borrow trouble but watching. . . .

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 21, 2020 at 11:51
(Pisces) fishscales » darkneptune
"Why is it so hard to live these days?"

Pretty much because the world we live in is idiotic.

Celestial events just exacerbate it.
June 21, 2020 at 10:36
(Gemini) stigmí
I have it on my desc with venus...and I took it as some transition ritual...
I think that every preparation or conscious work with this has great influence on how are people affected by this...every spiritual work is required x)
June 21, 2020 at 01:35
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
I´ll have the eclipse conjunct my natal Venus.
And then the second new moon in Cancer happening on my birthday (so conjunct my natal Sun).
I can barely begin to figure out what to expect from all this.
June 20, 2020 at 19:49
(Gemini) Raudlilleke
This solar eclipse is happening on my birthday. I have my natal sun transiting through 0,5 degrees on Cancer while my natal sun is 29.59 degrees in Gemini both in the 11th house. Moon is also 11th house but 26.46 degrees in Gemini. Not sure what to expect of this.
June 20, 2020 at 17:52
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Non-violent risk taking with :151: already activating my Icarus :193: Toro.
No shadow at the Tropic of :174: today!
I love the Moon wobble, I am just more "me"!
June 20, 2020 at 17:37
(Cancer) Aleksi
Think back to June Juy 2001 as the same eclipse cycle happened then...
The manifestations may happen around July 5.
Good luck :78: and share what occurs.
Planets never compel or are responsible for what happens in our lives, it is how our psyche receives and absorbs their energies.
:17:
June 17, 2020 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Haleee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If I don’t have any planet in cancer will the eclipse effect me ?
June 17, 2020 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why is it so hard to live these days? Many people around me notice this. Is it because of the eclipse?
June 16, 2020 at 19:39
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
It will :191: my :151: and :155: than :193: :157: and :160: all that :192: :159:
and that´s my solar return :27: so far so good. I feel excited :37:
June 16, 2020 at 17:58
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know I´m not going to get out of it one bit with Cancer/Capricorn in the 12th/6th house, and Uranus in Libra and Virgo Pluto opposition Aries in Chiron in my chart.

I figure just focus on myself and projects and just try to stay out of the drama and trauma as much as possible. Not much I can do about having two families in the cardinal element´s involving the Cardinal Cross: Aries, Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn.

Since I´m Saturn in Taurus it´s more about allowing the natural process of events to unfold and allowing others to figure out for themselves what they´re meant to learn in the situation.
Aries in Chiron means someone gets wounded and possibly death in my 8th house of Pisces. Just a matter of who, when, where, why, and how and how many.
June 16, 2020 at 15:28
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
All these eclipses on the Cap-Cancer axis made this summer feel so heavy...at least for me.

And there is another one approaching at the beginning of July, if I recall :(

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »