Can you please read the current transits for me?

June 10, 2020 at 12:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
Can you please read the current transits for me?
hello,

I am so interested in my current transits. All astrologers are talking about the planets in the sky at the moment. We are facing a very special time right now.

My mercury on 0 degreees aquarius is hardly hit by saturn and jupiter comes next. And after that pluto is hurrying toward him. I am really curious about the upcoming events, maybe. What would you think, might happen?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2020 at 17:07
(Aquarius) lunaria » hh
Yes those are the first and the tenth. That´s why I am thinking so much about it. Thoase are important houses, aren´t they?
June 10, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » lunaria
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i cant comment on that, i use sidereal whole sign.

look to the two houses mercury rules also. it will activate those houses.
June 10, 2020 at 16:18
(Aquarius) lunaria » hh
Thank you so much, hh!
That doesn´t sound too bad. I thought, a saturn or pluto transit over the planet, that is not only ruling the chart but also rules over the 10th house should be very annoying.
What about the 5th house? How will 5th house matters be affected of the transits?
June 10, 2020 at 15:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
saturn will bring discipline to the intellect and refinement to the communication skills (merc). jupiter may leave before it can have much solo positive effect on merc, since sat gains more power in these signs at the moment. when pluto moves over mercury, similar to saturn transit, intellect will become more analytical or research minded, its a much slower transit though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »