The Extended Zodiac (Quiz)

June 8, 2020 at 16:16 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
The Extended Zodiac (Quiz)
Have you ever felt like your Sun sign just doesn´t describe you well enough? Ever felt like 12 signs just wasn´t enough? Ok how about a WHOLE FUCKING 200+ OF THEM then? I present to you the Extended Zodiac quiz, where you get assigned a unique sign based on your personal worldview. Yes, this is yet another arbitrary personality quiz for those of you who can´t get enough of them. And it´s fast and easy enough that you can do it while you´re bored on your lunch break or waiting for the bus or something.

Link to the quiz:
http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 18, 2020 at 16:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Neon_Mage
I kept thinking that people were trying to say "dense" but making typos...

Mine said something about Lunar Prospit...

Interesting test...sometimes I can´t find answers that fit me on these kinds of tests, but this one was pretty good...
July 18, 2020 at 16:40
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » fishscales
That´s a good question.

It ultimately means nothing. It´s a made-up word.

However, I personally think it´s likely a pun/play on the words "adverse"/"prosperous". As in, dersians come from adverse conditions and prospians from more prosperous ones. The description for Derse emphasizes restlessness and dissatisfaction, and an adverse worldview. Prospit´s description emphasizes adaptability and openness, and a more agreeable worldview.
July 18, 2020 at 16:37
(Pisces) fishscales
I was Taurlo, sign of the Extravagant

:61: :61:
July 18, 2020 at 16:23
(Pisces) fishscales
What the hell does "derse" mean?
July 18, 2020 at 10:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your True Sign is

SAGIRIUS

SAGI* = Indigo Sign -- *RIUS = Derse + Hope

SIGN OF THE BARDIC

If your true sign is Sagirius, then you possess the unique combination of qualities held by all Indigo Signs, Derse Dreamers, and Hope-bound.

Sign Class: Indigo

Indigo Signs are the enthusiasts of the sign classes. Friendly and cheerful, their optimism is contagious. Being around a well-adjusted Indigo Sign is always a good time. It´s hard not to be drawn into their excitable orbit, just like they are drawn in by anything and everything that piques their interest. And those interests are liable to change at any time. Indigo Signs will often surprise their friends and family by declaring they are no longer interested in what just last week they were claiming was their jam. If you catch an Indigo Signs in a philosophical mood, they can be unexpectedly poignant and introspective. A downside of all this jovial enthusiasm is that Indigo Signs often don´t know their own strength. They are known to be careless, both physically and emotionally, their conversations punctuated by jostling elbows and tactless comments. They don´t usually mean to offend, and are often shocked to find out they upset anyone. When this happens, they can dig their heels in and insist they did nothing wrong. In romance, Indigo Signs need partners who can keep up with their expansive personalities, as well as forgive them for the occasional hurt feeling or two.

Lunar Sway: Derse

Derse Dreamers have personalities marked by a distinct and restless skepticism. Whatever their waking circumstances, chances are they will live in a state of dissatisfaction. Rebellion is in their blood, manifesting whether they are fighting back against a fascist dictatorship, or the most recent trend in casual footwear. Derse Dreamers are cerebral and self-aware; they have a far better grasp on the landscape of their own minds than on the world around them, which they can find alienating and confusing. But as so much of their identity is built on control, they will do their utmost to hide any insecurities, often with false humility or self-deprecating humor. They may be inflexible and pessimistic, but they are also great problem solvers, facing conflicts head-on with shrewd, calculating minds. They see one true path among an infinite snarl of wrong ones. They tend to be introverted, but if you win their trust Derse Dreamers are extremely powerful allies. However, they find sincere vulnerability difficult and will often keep people at arm´s length. Letting go and living in the moment is hard for a Derse Dreamer; they constantly look toward the future and analyze the past.

Aspect: Hope

Those bound to the aspect of Hope are driven first and foremost by their convictions. They do right for right´s sake, and are quick to come to the aid of anyone they deem to be experiencing injustice. That said, their views of the world can be quite black and white, so what they see as the "right" thing may not always be the universally accepted view. They put great value in the power of the imagination, the ability to dream up a better and more beautiful future. If anyone could dream a better world into existence, it would be one of the Hope-bound. They may sound like all sunshine and rainbows, but they aren´t adverse to a little destruction, especially if they think they can replace it with something better and more just. At their best, Hope-bound are positive, caring, and warm. At their worst they can be narrow-minded and selfish.

Sagittarius and Aquarius... Goes well with my gregarious and aloof nature.

:4: :75: :4:
July 18, 2020 at 09:58
(Cancer) Anikey
Canries, sign of the scrapper :61: does not sound attractive at all...maybe a disease :61:
July 18, 2020 at 08:11
(Leo) Hollowillusions
LESCES

Sign of the Instructor

Olive + Derse + Life
June 8, 2020 at 18:46
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I got Scories.

sign class Blue, aspect time, lunar sway Derse
June 8, 2020 at 18:30
(Gemini) Francis064
Definitely interesting I didn´t expect the scorpio part But I can see why it would make sense :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2020 at 17:44
(Pisces) light
That was such an interesting quiz!

I got piries!

PI* = Fuchsia Sign -- *RIES = Derse + Time

Sign of the dissenter

June 8, 2020 at 17:40
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
Well... this is intriguing

My true sign is AQUAZA

AQU(A)* = Violet Sign -- *ZA = Derse + Mind

SIGN OF THE POLITIC

If your true sign is Aquaza, then you possess the unique combination of qualities held by all Violet Signs, Derse Dreamers, and Mind-bound.

I like it.The name AQUAZA it´s sounds like a newly discovered precious mineral or stone :75:

Thanks for the quiz :15:
June 8, 2020 at 16:32
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
That was interesting.....

I got....

Which is still just a flowery description of Virgo, so my sun remains the same. :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 8, 2020 at 16:20
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
And of course, here is my result:

"Your True Sign is

GEMITTARIUS

GEM* = Gold Sign -- *ITTARIUS = Derse + Void

SIGN OF THE SAPIENT

If your true sign is Gemittarius, then you possess the unique combination of qualities held by all Gold Signs, Derse Dreamers, and Void-bound."

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »