Why do all my romantic relationships/friendships fail? *Chart included**

June 7, 2020 at 23:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) UriahAstro
Why do all my romantic relationships/friendships fail? *Chart included**
Like im pretty advanced in reading charts synastry composite etc but like I´ve never been in a committed relationship before, or have a real solid friendship with someone and it´s bothering me i want the whole fairy-tale guy " that drives a pick up truck" but like as soon as i start to let my guard down or things seem to be going good they vanish. i would brag and boast about the guy and i guess karma sneaks up.

Im good at helping others find romantic interests i guess due to my north node in 11th but anywho :61:any advise is good advice

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 28, 2022 at 14:23
(Virgo) George S.
I have similar trouble.
June 8, 2020 at 22:17
(Virgo) UriahAstro » Crowleys Disciple
lmfao my membership to the club has been widely active :61: but see my thing is that i don´t really get myself into a situation to get rejected normally guys just approach me or admire me from a far. & ur right
June 8, 2020 at 22:12
(Virgo) UriahAstro » ancient_astrology
omg thank you so much for your response! I´ll send you a message in your inbox to dive deeper into this matter :75:
June 8, 2020 at 15:43
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Join the club. I tend to have a very put offish personality that seems to repel people. I have had very few true friends for a very long time and many relationship hurts, rejections, bad first dates. I got fired 6 times from bosses who just didn´t like. I have been told I am very stubborn, crazy, strange and difficult to get along with.

Love is in many ways a battlefield, but hey I have managed to have two marriages and been married to my wife for 5 years.

These are the times that will make you mentally and emotionally tougher in the long run. Lost love and friendships can completely kill a person inside, but in the end you will get stronger so just pull through it.
June 8, 2020 at 15:12
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
You have several challenging configurations that don´t make it impossible to have a good relationship, so don´t give up. However, they are challenges for sure. Please keep in mind that I use whole sign house system.

First of all you have the 5th house ruler (Saturn) which coming from the 5th house might represent sex and children. Now it´s not in a bad place in Taurus, however, it is on the one hand, in the bounds of Mars and it is being opposed by the planet Mars. Now, a question for you. Do you have any very negative experiences associated with 5th house matters, like violence, physical abuse, maybe involving sex or something that happened in childhood that you may have internalized. It´s just one possibility. The fact that those planets (including Venus which we will get to in a moment) are in fixed signs means that you´re stuck in some old patterns in regards to some kind of possible abuse or fear.

Now the good news is that you do have Jupiter, ruler of your applying to that Mars so that should help.

If the birth time is right, then Venus should be overcoming Mars by square. In traditional astrology a square from a benefic is not a totally bad thing. There will be some issues with it, but it is overall good. If Venus were closer in orb to that square with Mars, then that would be very problematic. Luckily it isn´t. However, Saturn is squaring your Venus.

Your first house ruler Mercury is in that twelfth house too. So I can´t tell you exactly what is going on. Astrology can only ask questions that maybe get to the point, so here´s mine

1) Mars, any violence, physical or verbal, in your past that you could be fixated on that cause problems in relationships.

2) Any tendency from other people or from yourself to turn relationships into a sort of prison, or any problems with secrecy, your own or others in terms of your love life (for example, one possibility is secret affairs) that may have hurt you and that you can´t release? Any issues with family and especially older men, father or father-figures that may be negatively affecting your love life?

I also need to think on your mercury which looms large in your chart and look at your zodiacal releasing. Maybe tomorrow? Get back to me on what I wrote.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »