9 11

June 6, 2020 at 18:27 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
9 11
For some months now I can´t stop seeing the number 9:11 at least once a day.I don´t even know if numerology has anything to do with this, but it has started to really creep me out. Could it be explained logically or does it actually mean something? And does anyone know how I can stop this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 28, 2020 at 00:38
(Pisces) fishscales » Ladeeda
"I´ve had the same with a particular number. I´m more aware of when I see it than any other number because it does have significance to me."

That´s a clearer, simpler way of saying what I was trying to say.

When I was 12 or 13, I used to have a thing for Porsche 944s...

Guess what number I used to see on my digital clock alot...
June 27, 2020 at 23:10
(Taurus) Ladeeda
I´m inclined to agree with fishscales. I link it to human psyche and the meaning we consciously or unconsciously attach to certain things.

I´ve had the same with a particular number. I´m more aware of when I see it than any other number because it does have significance to me.
June 13, 2020 at 19:14
(Sagittarius) elizcba
Google 911 meaning.
June 8, 2020 at 14:27
(Pisces) light » Linnealaur
Thanks!
June 8, 2020 at 13:49
(Pisces) Linnealaur
Google angelnumber 911 (:

https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/a….
June 7, 2020 at 08:44
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
Man, I gotta tell ya.

I called 4-1-1 to get some information on a 9-1-1...

30 minutes later a pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese showed up at my door!!

:36:
June 7, 2020 at 08:35
(Pisces) light » nani nanook
Then I should probably stay away from you then :4:. At least you weren´t born at 9:11 in the morning!
June 7, 2020 at 08:32
(Virgo) nani nanook
I also see 9-11 all the time...like on my license and birth certificate. It’s my birthday. :3:
June 7, 2020 at 08:31
(Pisces) light » IIyyaarr13
:61:
June 7, 2020 at 08:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Was it "Public Enemy" that sang:
"Late nine-one-one where´s the late crown.
______Nine-one-one is a joke in your town!" :13:
June 6, 2020 at 19:57
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
From Joisey!

That must add some kind of significance to it...
June 6, 2020 at 19:53
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
We do. :39:

Couple of rahu-moons!
June 6, 2020 at 19:34
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
I believe we both have it conjunct our moon too don´t we? :22: :2:

Unrelated: I should have replaced "probably occur" with "seemingly occur" in that part you quoted... Hopefully people knew what I meant though...
June 6, 2020 at 19:24
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
If someone is home alone and is afraid that someone is going to break into their house, many more things will probably occur to make them think someone could be breaking into the house... Every noise, although meaningless, could be interpreted as someone possibly breaking into the house...

You also just explained Rahu...unintentionally.. Illusions fogging up the mind. Especially when it´s with the moon.
June 6, 2020 at 19:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » light
It has to do with the eclipses.....especially if you´re seeing if around this time more often.

It´s the universes way of communicating to you through symbolism and numbers... If you meditate at all try saying a quick prayer before to ask to understand the meaning of what you´re seeing...that´s really the only way you´re going to find answers on what the universe may be trying to convey to you.

If it matters that much to you that is.
June 6, 2020 at 18:59
(Pisces) fishscales
Personally, I think this type of thing rarely means anything...

Our subconscious mind has more influence over what happens in our observable reality than we may think...

And it´s very easy to set ourselves up into thinking something "means" something...especially when it involves a number like that...

Also, just because something occurs in our subconscious mind and happens to be brought to light does not mean it "means" anything significant...

Those nonsensical dreams many of us have at night...the ones that are just too silly to have any meaning... Those come from the subconscious too...

And if it´s possible that the subconscious can become "fixated" on something, who knows how often that thing may "randomly" pop up...

If someone is home alone and is afraid that someone is going to break into their house, many more things will probably occur to make them think someone could be breaking into the house... Every noise, although meaningless, could be interpreted as someone possibly breaking into the house...on the other hand, a person who´s not afraid of someone breaking in may not even notice those noises...or at least place no importance on them...

I used to see the same numbers alot on digital clocks and such... And wondered about the meaning... When I ultimately decided there was probably no meaning, I stopped seeing the number combinations entirely...
June 6, 2020 at 18:34
(Pisces) light » MarvinReal
That´s what I think when I see it. But I still don´t know why I see it. :8:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »