No retrograde planets

June 5, 2020 at 04:13 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) light
No retrograde planets
What does it mean if I have no retrograde planets in my natal chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 7, 2020 at 09:28
(Scorpio) Margo White
I believe that the presence of retrograde planets in the horoscope means certain karmic debts of this person. The reason for these debts lies in the fact that in the last incarnation, a person either greatly missed the qualities of the planet according to its symbolism, or vice versa reworked it on the negative and low floors.Therefore, in this embodiment, his task is to correct and balance the work of this planet. In the areas of the retro planet, its management rarely succeeds the first time, it often has to make mistakes. There are more chances to fix them, but they are not unlimited. In retro planets there are special charm and non-standard.The conclusion is that you do not have these debts and you are like a clean slate. Most likely you have no fixation in some areas of life. The qualities of the planets have been accumulated not only but not too much.
June 6, 2020 at 14:28
(Pisces) fishscales » light
I have 3??

Lol...

I only remember Uranus and Pluto... I think I always forget the third one, which is... Neptune??

I only really focus on my retrograde Uranus... It´s conjunct my ascendant, which supposedly makes one very individualistic appearance wise... Wearing their uniqueness on their sleeve, etc.. Not really me at all...

I think my Uranian qualities are a bit more below the surface... Not things I neccesarily advertise...

Although it´s not difficult for my rebellious nature to surface... It´s just not something I "advertise" in an immediately apparent way...

It´s also something I´ve begun to question in recent years...

Going against the grain is sometimes a knee jerk reaction with me...

Sometimes it´s justified... Sometimes it´s not...
June 6, 2020 at 13:07
(Pisces) light » fishscales
How does it feel having three planets in retrograde? :4:
June 6, 2020 at 13:04
(Pisces) fishscales
It just means that you are a very "direct" person...

:2:

Who knows though... Maybe it could mean that a little bit...

But not with others, with yourself...

I think having retrograde planets may cause people to mull things over more in the areas the planets are placed... Turn them over in their mind...analyze...they may hesitate to express the planet, until they come up with a more subtle means to express it...I think retrograde planets still express in the chart, but just not in as direct, immediate, or obvious way as direct planets...
June 5, 2020 at 18:18
(Pisces) light
Thanks to all three of you!
June 5, 2020 at 15:57
(Aries) hh » light
your´e in the 7% club. by definition you would need to practice more patience and caution based on no retro alone. i didnt look at your chart so that could change. but your determination is more resilient and efficient than the alternative.
June 5, 2020 at 13:37
(Pisces) light » Toker
You think my life is gonna be easy?
June 5, 2020 at 12:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Toker, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It may be the Astrology variation of "ez"
June 5, 2020 at 10:55
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Possibly no significant karmic debts, as I know :)
June 5, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris is one of my Google Icons; The only time nothing was retrograde was when there was a clear malfunction!
A famous eighteen hundred´s character, Edgar Allan Poe had nothing retrograde; The very next stationary planet ( :199:) was when Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin were born!
Everyone has an eleven planets direct heliocentric chart, having geocentric and heliocentric charts in harmony is better than not!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »