Endings - composite indicators

June 4, 2020 at 04:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hannahohdear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Endings - composite indicators
So I´ve been looking into the charts of loved ones I´ve lost. One was my sister in law, who died very young and we had a very close, karmic relationship.

It´s fascinating because we have pluto in the 12th house of scorpio in the composite chart. I think this is a huge indicator of letting go of someone you loved, as we knew she was dying for quite some time due to cancer and so it wasn´t an abrupt or harsh ending, but still very sad.

As I was looking into 12th house composites I then looked into other relationships that have ended. I had a romantic relationship end super abruptly as we escalated very rapidly, within a week, it felt like we knew each other so well, and we had a big blow out, and agreed it best to split as an argument like that so early indicated our incompatibilities. We have saturn, uranus and neptune in the 12th house. And ascendent, north node and jupiter in 1st.

I´m wondering if I should look at transits too, any insights from anyone?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2020 at 08:39
(Sagittarius) Sus
Sorry for your Lost :(
I think uranus in 12th composite and now that I read your experience, pluto can indicate that.
Saturn can´t tell. Neptune gives spiritual and psychic conection.
June 5, 2020 at 03:05
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Hulu show "Monica the Medium" demonstrates the fact that those who die really don´t die, they have a lot to say to us!
The most important folks right now are those who are alive, because they shall not be alive for the whole 21st century!
:1: :14: :2: :22: :3: :39: :4: :24: :61: :41: :75: :43: :6: :63: :16: :20: :27: :44: :37: :36: :30: :62: :29: Oh God! We are all yellow and jaundiced!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »