Void Moon Of Course/Mercury retrograde and contracts

June 3, 2020 at 09:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Void Moon Of Course/Mercury retrograde and contracts
We got our closing date for our house in Florida. July 3rd, which the moon goes void moon of course that day and we are in the thick of mercury retrograde. Two things going on not conducive to signing a contract. But, it can’t be helped.

So, have you done the “no no’s“ of a VMOC or Mercury retrograde? What was your outcome? Or is the worry for nothing, don’t believe the hype if you will?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2020 at 00:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
V/C Moon, :153: Rx, Moon Wobble, they can be more moderate for those born that way!
If something is at 29 dg. 59 min. it most likely is void of course; Meaning it has made it´s last aspect before entering a new sign!
Best and Worst days at the Magi Astrology mega-site can be of some help! :5:
June 3, 2020 at 12:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hannahohdear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dani my goodness hahaha. Last mercury retrograde earlier this year, my flight was delayed, delayed, delayed and then suddenly on time! I rushed to the airport but the train was delayed, delayed, delayed and then cancelled. Got in an uber and the uber missed the turn off and we went all the way around the airport again. I nearly had a panic attack haha. Learnt my lesson. Then, an ex of mine from 6 months prior texted me asking me to get coffee with him. It was 2 days before my birthday and it felt like a play (the inner gemini in me but also piscean drama), so I asked my friends for help with a reply because I was worried about mercury retrograde, ended up copying and pasting the reply with "what about:" at the beginning of it (not deleting it and looking like an idiot haha).

So. This mercury retrograde I´m praying nothing happens haha. Maybe I´ll just bunker at home and not reply to a single message.
June 3, 2020 at 11:46
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
I guess you mean leaving your current house, right ?? then it looks perfect to me. (and more in case you already have a place to go)

But if what you want is instead a clarification for a new contract in a new house ... I would think twice ...
An hour of signing the contract would clear up many doubts !!

And on the other hand much better that Mercury was direct and in Cancer !!!
But I also don´t see the empty moon of course ... because there is an aspect with Saturn (semisextile) which should be good for these topics ...

I don´t know if I will be understood (??)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »