Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 7, 2020 at 23:39
(Virgo) UriahAstro
i´m a siren :30:
June 7, 2020 at 09:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user esidomorc, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
fox / sable
June 5, 2020 at 19:15
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
:3: :3: :3:
June 5, 2020 at 15:39
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
cool thanks everyone for participating.
June 5, 2020 at 00:49
(Cancer) fishy07
I´m a Porcupine. This quiz is fun, thank you for sharing.
June 4, 2020 at 09:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I liked that movie!
June 3, 2020 at 22:50
I got..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 22:50
Ocean swimming creature..
June 3, 2020 at 22:36
(Leo) Rosiee
Waow I´m a Wolf!
June 3, 2020 at 19:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got
Login
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 09:01
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Well....maybe Finnegan Fox!

or Jenny Hanniver..
Login
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 08:58
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Login
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 08:42
(Pisces) light
Am I the only shrew?

SHREW CHARACTERISTICS: Sensitive • Creative • Paranoid
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Sorex araneus
COLLECTIVE TERM: A lament of shrews

THE ALWAYS-ON-THE-MOVE SHREW
The diminutive shrew is the archetypal insectivore. Intelligent, thrifty and self-absorbed, it knows how to get what it wants regardless of who stands in its way. Cursed with an overactive metabolism, the shrew is unable to stand still for even a minute. Whether it´s picking up the kids, shopping at a garage sale or poking its nose into other people´s business, it just keeps going and going. If its outta-my-way attitude provokes resentment from friends, that´s just too bad. A shrew´s gotta do what a shrew´s gotta do.

SHREW PERSONALITIES ARE NOT NATURAL ALTRUISTS
Sharing does not come naturally to shrews and they are typically the last to pay their share at a group dinner. It´s not that shrews are greedy... it´s rather that they´re responding to a compulsive need to save for the future. In this respect they are much like their cousin the mouse personality, who take planning for the future to extremes.

With the conviction that it knows what´s best for everyone, shrews are always ready with free advice. They seem to delight in butting into other people´s private affairs. Sometimes the shrew turns this hobby into a career as a gossip columnist, movie critic, or TV evangelist, but more often than not, it retains its amateur status and practices on its long-suffering friends.

THE SHREW IN THE WORKPLACE
Because shrews are constantly on the move, careers that require concentration and sober thinking are unsuitable. They perform best in chaotic jobs and thrive on the unpredictability of disorder, making them natural production assistants, circus performers, wedding organizers or emergency room technicians.

Their predilection for collecting and organizing things would also make them good librarians and bookkeepers, while the desire to keep moving makes them suitable for any job requiring travel and creativity.

KEEN SENSES
Shrews´ sharp eyes have a knack for spotting the hole in the fence, and with their ability to make instant decisions they impetuously seize the moment and scuttle on through. Their smart mouths and high energy are put good use in the workplace, and they excel as salespeople and journalists, but sometimes their reputation precedes them and they encounter built-in resistance to their pitch even before they´ve opened their mouths.

SHREWS IN THE WILD
The smallest of all mammals, shrews are pound for pound among the most belligerent creatures on earth. Also extremely nervous and sensitive, they have been rumored to die from the shock of a loud noise. In reality, they are remarkably resilient and are quite capable of handling the stresses of life near the bottom of the food chain.

Shrews live solitary lives among ground litter or in shallow tunnels. Their high-pitched squeaks suggest that they also use ultrasonics for echolocation, although not to the same degree as bats. Because of their high metabolic rates, shrews are constantly on the hunt for food, although basically insectivorous, they eat seeds, snails, worms, and even carrion. Although domestic cats will kill shrews, they will not eat them, perhaps because of the musk glands in each flank that emit a foul odor.

CAREERS & HOBBIES
Journalist • Paramedic • Librarian • Salesperson • Actor
Traveling • Computer games • Thrift store shopping

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
The shrew has an enviable set of bedpost notches, for when it comes to chatting up the opposite sex, they are exceptionally persuasive. They pride themselves on being able to talk anyone into a fling -- especially those torrid encounters of which the shrew is so fond. With no qualms about telling white lies, they have become so adept at these little falsehoods that they´re prone to believing in them themselves. With its devilish sense of humor, the shrew will romance you with its witticisms and inspire you with its insights.

There´s something about a shrew´s sexuality that makes them seem younger than they really are. Perhaps it´s their bright eyes, glossy hair, or excess makeup, but more likely it´s that high energy level that reminds us of our youth.

A shrew should find a mate that is not threatened by its platonic relationships with its ex-mates. Partners with the tools to handle its bad self are drawn mainly from the insectivore family: porcupines, bats, prairie dogs, and mice, for these animated creatures all appreciate the challenges provided by the shrew´s demons of tumult.

Life for a shrew is too brief to waste on failed relationships. The instant its marriage has problems, the shrew simply files for divorce and moves on.
June 3, 2020 at 08:24
(Scorpio) Aiax66
A penguin, then an owl, a rooster and an eagle. I feel a bit penguin, a bit eagle... A bird btw
June 3, 2020 at 03:39
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
What´s with all the damn penguins in here lol. :4:
June 3, 2020 at 02:04
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » fishscales
Another Penguin with a Water sign, checking in.
June 2, 2020 at 22:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Well....maybe Finnegan Fox!

Edit: Big time support to Save A Fox rescue and Mikayla for all her hard work and dedication to providing a good home to many animals.

As I write this a red fox is running across the lawn in front of me. Amazing synchronicity!

YouTube
YouTube
June 2, 2020 at 22:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Snow leopard...
Login
(Log in)
June 2, 2020 at 22:12
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I got Otter
Login
(Log in)
June 2, 2020 at 18:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladydarkness, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
GORILLA CHARACTERISTICS: Large size • Unpretentious • Fun loving • Adventurous • Gentle • Lazy
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Gorilla gorilla
COLLECTIVE TERM: A band of gorillas

THE SELF-EFFACING GORILLA
Gorillas are strong, unpolished individuals with a gruff exterior that conceals a soft and chewy center. They are capable, happy-go-lucky individuals with a disarming naiveté. Maybe a little hairy with a tattoo or two too, they are unpretentious and engaging creatures who brighten everyone´s day with their enthusiastically warm greetings. Drawn to large and eclectic social groups, gorillas have little in the way of vanity, pay little attention to their physical presentation, and can even be a bit of a slob. A gorilla isn’t one to recycle or pick up after itself.

THE GORILLA´S INTENTIONS CAN BE DECEIVING
Even when a gorilla is smiling, there’s an underlying sense of menace that radiates from its personality, and it’s certainly built for physical confrontation. But it´s difficult to imagine a gorilla actually inflicting bodily harm. However, if a gorilla or its family is threatened, transgressors quickly realize their mistake. With body hair standing on end, and its large frame at full height, a gorilla is a fearsome sight to behold. If you happen to find yourself in a child-custody battle with a gorilla personality, it´s better to negotiate an up-front peace than endure a prolonged and bloody battle.

Gorillas are intelligent but not overly motivated, and when young, avoided all sorts of formalized learning. That’s why, as adults, their intelligence is largely described as “street-smarts”, and they have the kind of raw talent and problem-solving skills that make them excellent mechanics, plumbers or computer troubleshooters. .

THE GORILLA´S WORK LIFE
Gorillas are unmotivated by money, and will avoid strenuous physical exertion in favor of spending leisure time at play, and because their careers take a backseat to the pursuit of recreation, they rarely reach great heights in business. However, if they´re lucky enough to find a job that incorporates fun and physical prowess - such as a personal trainer or professional wrestler - they usually rise to the tops of their field.

Gorillas´ appreciation for the good life also puts them in good stead for careers in the service industry, including the hotel and restaurant businesses, and employers seem to appreciate the gorilla´s gruff but can-do attitude.

GORILLAS IN THE WILD
Gorillas are the largest of the great apes; weighing up to six hundred pounds. Living in troops consisting of a single adult male and several females, gorillas do not defend a particular territory. When two troops do mingle, they generally ignore one another, and fighting between groups is rare.

With the exception of man, gorillas have no natural enemies, although leopards have been known to take the occasional youngster. Probably as intelligent as chimpanzees, gorillas are less volatile in their emotional makeup, belying their savage reputation.

CAREERS & HOBBIES
Mechanic • Plumber • Repairperson • Personal trainer • Food Industry • Service industry
Wrestling • Motorcycling • Watching TV • Sports fan

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
Monogamous relationships suit the gorilla´s style. They happily honor their mates with fidelity and cooking in return for great backrubs and the occasional haircut.

Gorillas are well suited to animal personalities that complement their laid back lifestyles. This includes the entire canine family -- which includes dogs, foxes, and wolves. Wild dogs in particular appreciate their strong amiable spirits.

An unlikely union with the cottontail proves to be quite enduring... the fluffy personality of the rabbit is enveloped by the gorilla´s personality, and the bunny reciprocates with unadulterated adoration and affection. Bird personalities are particularly vexing to the gorilla’s essence. Their raucous ways irritate the gorilla who is far too earth-bound to accept their fickle ways.

Sometimes gorillas find themselves way over their heads in a relationship -- and a heartbroken gorilla is a pitiful sight. Avoiding unions with the snooty sable, standoffish swan or dangerous lion, the gorilla will spare itself the despair that comes from utter rejection, but gorillas are a hardy species and a failed relationship will soon be forgotten. Their high-spirited fellow primate, the baboon, is a natural balm for tough times and these two species love nothing more than hanging out while exchanging texts and massages.
June 2, 2020 at 16:09
(Gemini) SSSSireen » modestmoon
I also got Penguin.
Login
(Log in)
June 2, 2020 at 15:07
(Cancer) TimeLord
I become Animal.
It´s saying I´m a Sable. :25:
June 2, 2020 at 13:56
(Pisces) fishscales » modestmoon
I was a penguin too...

It fits...

I was torn on one question though...

The one about confrontation... I can really swing to either end of the spectrum with that, with not alot of middle ground...most of the time I try to avoid confrontation... But about certain things I will actively pursue it...and when I do, it´s usually with a no holds barred attitude...

If I changed the answer to the confrontation question, I would have been a badger...
June 2, 2020 at 08:18
(Cancer) modestmoon
PENGUIN CHARACTERISTICS: Witty • Meticulous • Intelligent • Dual-natured • Inscrutable • Self-conscious
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Aptenodytes patagonica
COLLECTIVE TERM: A colony of penguins

THE PENGUIN PERSONALITY
Now you see it, now you don´t. Aggressive yet gentle, outgoing but shy, stable yet flighty - everyone sees the penguin in a different way. It´s that black and white thing: the penguin only reveals the side that it wants to you to see. So whether you like this darling-devil or not, you have to concede that it´s a fascinating and enigmatic individual.

Penguins are birds condemned to live out their days on the ground. Unable to fly, their excess energy has no outlet save their creative talents and emotional outbursts. Penguins are poetic, artistic, and intellectually gifted, and as writers penguins have no equal. But, if unable to channel their impulses in a positive way, the resulting turmoil proves damaging to their relationships and careers.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A PENGUIN
Penguins are deceptively intelligent and are particularly animated when intellectually challenged. They excel at word games and puzzles but are modest about their abilities and are generally underestimated by others.

With their misunderstood personality, penguins find writing an ideal tool for expressing their true feelings. They have a natural aptitude for languages and penguin personalities dominate the world of publishing as writers, editors, and journalists.

THE PENGUIN PERSONALITY´S CAREER
A strong sense of drama draws penguins to the theater and cinema, although unlike typical bird personalities they avoid the spotlight unless they´re able to hide behind the characters they play. Once on stage however, they prove to be excellent performers with their multifaceted personalities conveying the full gamut of emotions.

However, in many cases a lack of confidence affects their work. Penguins tend to give up on tasks they were otherwise capable of and are frequently disappointed with their performance. Still, work never dominates their lives and they always put their family first.

PENGUINS IN THE WILD
Like all flightless birds, penguins reside only in the southern hemisphere, and having found a niche in the wild, frozen wasteland that is Antarctica, most penguin species move south in winter to breed in the extreme cold. Although conditions are harsh, penguins can form large breeding groups with minimal fear of predators, and they are supremely well adapted for this environment.

Surviving the Antarctic winter takes a great deal of cooperation from the penguins and they huddle together to conserve heat. As the penguins on the outside of the group begin to get cold, they are allowed by the others to move into the interior of the group to regain body heat.

CAREERS & HOBBIES
Waiter • Designer • Actor • Journalist • Herbalist • Writer
Gambling • Board games • Reading • Family time

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP
Since penguins have the coldest feet in the animal kingdom, it´s no surprise that within its conflicted bosom there beats the warmest heart of all. Unfortunately, most of us will never experience this gentle compassion for the penguin rations it only to family and close friends.

Penguins mate for life and they make their commitments in black and white. Boredom is never an issue and it would never occur to them to look outside their marriage for stimulation. However, the flighty core of its bird personality struggles to maintain an even keel, challenging its partner´s patience and endurance.

It takes a special person to flesh out the penguin´s wonderful qualities and mammalian personalities like horses, moles and dogs simply do not have the tools to decipher its avian sensibilities. Neither is the penguin fully accepted by eagles, owls and roosters who look down their noses at their land-bound cousin.

True acceptance comes in the form of semi-aquatic mammals, and relationships with otters, walruses, and beavers are complete in many ways.

BEST MATES FOR A PENGUIN
DOLPHIN
Friendship
Goes deep

Love
Forever interesting

Sex
Right up your alley

OTTER
Friendship
Perfect synergy

Love
It´s a winner

Sex
Scha-wing!

PEACOCK
Friendship
Birds of a feather ...

Love
Till death do us part? Ha!

Sex
An exquisite connection
June 2, 2020 at 07:57
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
Fox

I´d never have thought of that in a hundred years. :4:

Clearly there are some similarities though.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »