Rare celestial event: THREE upcoming eclipses

June 1, 2020 at 17:12 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Rare celestial event: THREE upcoming eclipses
they´re coming......

In 2020, we’ll have three eclipses in one lunar month – the period of time between successive new moons or full moons – in June and July 2020. This time period during which eclipses are possible is also called an eclipse season. We won’t have three eclipses in one eclipse season again until the year 2029.

The year 2020:
June 5, 2020: Penumbral lunar eclipse - occurring at 21 degrees Scorpio in the nakshatra of Jyeshtha

June 21, 2020: Annular solar eclipse - 6 degrees Gemini - falling in Ardra nakshatra 

July 5, 2020: Penumbral lunar eclipse - Purva ashadha nakshatra at 19 degrees Sagittarius

https://jameskelleher.com/blogs/… - Good information to read up on, if interested.

If you have any planets/nakshatras where these eclipses will be occurring - it has more of an effect.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
June 3, 2020 at 02:22
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
^^^ :15: :15:
June 3, 2020 at 01:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Three.....Bonnie Tyler. “ Total Eclipse of the Heart”

Whew.....done!! :4:
YouTube
YouTube
June 3, 2020 at 01:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Two.... The Mitsubishi Eclipse...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 3, 2020 at 01:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Ahhh....I thought I had finished my quest to reply to every thread with a goofy answer ....whoops forgot this one Rohini....

3 eclipses ehhh???

One. Pink Floyd “ Brain Damage, Eclipse”
YouTube
YouTube
June 2, 2020 at 08:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look at that!! Part of Fortune! North Node! Chiron! Saturn! Venus! Jupiter+Pluto exactly conjoined! Wtf is going on there?

All charts have disabled aspects (=-90%) and yet, the Lunar eclipse on June 5, 2020 shows exact aspects. Mars fighting with Moon is by my observations very challenging for relationships and even gender hate wars. This might affect personal life of individuals, as well as some trends in a collective psyché. Perhaps renewing and bringing up a collective memory regarding the subjects the eclipse shows.

Well, and Neptune on the MC of the profound event, in the third chart.

June and July will be very challenging for the worldwide trends. It may have something to do with the Covid-19, or something else. Solar eclipse have mundane effect for the year.

Solar eclipse seems to be definitely linked to health concerns. Cancer Ascendant, Chiron on the MC, Pluto in 6th nearly exiting the sign, while Jupiter already ingressed into the 7th. Although both are retrograde. The eclipse is happening in 12th of hospitals and jails, tightly conjoined with an inauspicious Rahu, which is in the Stationary<>Retrograde phase of the event. I previously heard from Vedic astrologer Joni Patry that link to the Ardra nakshatra with Covid-19, when she mentioned that Rahu leaving Ardra nakshatra in late April was a good sign. And now in late June will be Rahu there again, in stationary retrograde and exactly conjunct the eclipse.
June 2, 2020 at 07:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, RohiniMoon.

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/…

Let´s read my chart synastried with the event chart. :3: I will post it soon. Sidereal.

5 Jun 2020
https://bit.ly/2BgBtTB

21 June 2020
https://bit.ly/36QlLKR

5 July 2020
https://bit.ly/3dBF2C0
June 2, 2020 at 01:02
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Thanks for sharing. This is exciting :75:
June 1, 2020 at 21:59
(Sagittarius) Sus » rohini moon
It´s a bit strange earing about my sidereal and when you say no planets in gemini :4: when I´m used to see myself as an airy gemini Mars :61:
So, my identity ir self Will suffer some disruptive energy in financial houses and maybe you are right cause I´m dealing with job stress.
Maybe I´ll get fired. It´s something expectable.
If taking western in account, it could be the hidden enemies or self undoing house (12th) and related to 7th. Maybe a breakup affefcting my ego (1st) or something related to contracts. (My job lasts until august and can be renwed or ended).
Thanks you soooo much. I´ll give feedback later
June 1, 2020 at 21:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sus
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

You should check out her video. She talks about all ascendants and what to expect this week.
YouTube
YouTube
June 1, 2020 at 21:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sus
Sus - that was easy ...you´re also a scorpio ascendant ...your ascendant and sun both are in Jyeshtha nakshatra - - so June 5th eclipse will be in your first house..lunar over your sun....I image when the sun and moon come together and form an eclipse in ones chart..,something of significance will manifest..lets hope for the positive! Though, expect to see kind of change over the course of the next 6months. That´s how long effects last.

Mercury is sag in second house and you have no planets in Gemini...same as me.

our eclipse Houses will be the same as we´re both :122: asc.....so our 1st, 8th and 2nd houses !
June 1, 2020 at 21:06
(Sagittarius) Sus » rohini moon
June 5th lunar eclipse in my 12th Scorpio.
June 21 solar eclipse in my 7th.
July in my 1st. Western chart. Rohini, can you check in sidereal please?
June 1, 2020 at 20:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chiladd
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i believe the solar eclipse will effect china since it happens in that region and sun=govnt (form of kingdom).

but speaking of pluto, apparently china is sidereal capricorn rising with moon in capricorn. so the transit pluto which recently came into capricorn along with jupiter/saturn must doing some work. im not well versed in mundane, but i assume the 1st house of a country effects the image and identity of govnt but also the people group in general.

side note, the natal chart of USA has pluto in capricorn so the country experiences the pluto return. ive been meaning to backtest some other much older countries that have experienced their pluto return cycle to see what may be expected. i would imagine since pluto rules power and authority including slavery, a theme of the usa´s slavery past will come back to haunt.
June 1, 2020 at 20:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chiladd
Pluto´ites :61:
June 1, 2020 at 19:49
(Leo) Chiladd » rohini moon
Yes !!!
What about him?
Maybe one of Pluto´ites can enlighten us
:43:

Or not..
:61:
June 1, 2020 at 19:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chiladd
..but wait...what about PLUTO!!?!? :39: :39: :61:
June 1, 2020 at 19:13
(Leo) Chiladd » hh
"would be interesting to see if it effects donald trump at all since hes a jyeshta moon with ketu same spot. but like you said, other side of the world."

Right, it´s full blast boogie will be on South Asia . That´s going to have ripples throughout geopolitics . These ripples could have an impact on Trump , this is where we may see the subthe nuances of vedic metaphysics play out.

Also, we ALL should be paying attention to what´s happening on the sub continent in this timeframe.

There´s serious saber rattling between India and Pakistan over Kashmir. Also to note China and India diplomacy is aldo at an all time low .
June 1, 2020 at 19:00
(Leo) Chiladd » hh
Luckily my "Scorpio moon" is far enough away in Anuradha . So I´m hoping with the eclipse under the horizon and no lunar mansion cohabitation the impact on me personally will be limited .
The best bet regardless is light some candles and incense on the altar and vlear the head space.
June 1, 2020 at 18:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
My asc is Anuradha.....safe for now. Until Ketu / rahu switch to Scorpio and Taurus
June 1, 2020 at 18:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ohh will do for sure! :24: :27:
June 1, 2020 at 18:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chiladd
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
right i read the same, i would favor the dampening side of the effect. def not full effect. wont be directly on my anuradha moon also.

it will be a friday so ill just chill and get deep into astrology study (occult). haha.

would be interesting to see if it effects donald trump at all since hes a jyeshta moon with ketu same spot. but like you said, other side of the world.
June 1, 2020 at 18:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aphroditetheprincess
Edited: You have moon + rahu conjunct in your 6th house...sidereal....so your 6th house will be impacted.. But I didn´t check to see which nakshatras you have placed in Scorpio.

6th housee deals with debts, disease, disputes. Daily work/routine and small animals, Its aspecting your 12th house,...so I´d say just take care of your health as best as you can
June 1, 2020 at 18:49
(Leo) Chiladd » hh
The first two of the three will not be visible in North Americs. From what I´ve read this will dampen if not nullify any influence.
June 1, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello there ✌️ Does this means that my (tropical) Saggitarius moon In the 6th house will be effected negatively by this eclipse on june 5? :8:
June 1, 2020 at 18:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Knew you´d see the significance of this...

Do western followers know how serious eclipses are?
June 1, 2020 at 18:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
Eclipses over the moon CAN affect one´s health...I´ve seen that happen.. Jyestha is where I have my Mars..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »