Complicated aspects

June 1, 2020 at 16:00 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Jake51
Complicated aspects
My chart is a little confusing to me. First of all Jupiter is in the best possible placement in my chart. That is in my second house. Mars and my north nose are conjunct in my 2nd. So this house has a lot of activity. Where things get complicated is in my 11th house three planets are conjunct. Two of these are my chart rulers saturn and uranus. The other is venus. All three in sagittarius. To complicate this area further, neptune is also in my eleventh house depending on the house system being used. Either way it is at least on the cusp. The three planets in conjunction form a square to jupiter. If you consider the placement of chiron then those planets also form a t square. Also chiron helps form a cradle. Anyway, I´m largely interested in understanding this eleventh house situation and how it effects my 2nd house activity.

Also, anything interesting anyone spots in my chart let me know.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2020 at 16:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Very good, Nikkia
June 5, 2020 at 15:45
(Aquarius) Jake51 » nikkia
Nikkia, you made some interesting observations. I´m not sure how I would make money off of philosophy or religion. At least not in an honest way. Maybe writing books or something. I think maybe you were looking at the three planets in sag or my 10th house ruler in my 9th house. I would probably read more into something international. I have venus in sagittarius and of course you probably wouldn´t be surprised at how I met my wife. I met her traveling overseas. Of course that may be a simplistic look at it. I am very much an amateur as you can see.
You definitely have a different take on the conjunction in the 11th than I might have made. With murcury in aquarius you might be in the right direction. Although, I´d really be surprised if I had the ability to help shape the world much.
June 3, 2020 at 06:38
(Aquarius) nikkia
For some reason, I see you making money from religion or some form of philosophy.
Jupiter in 2nd (House of Value) in Pisces with a cluster (Saturn, Venus and Uranus) in the 11th Sag - jumps out at me as someone who can touch people (collective) with ideas and beliefs and healing. These may not friends per-se, but falthiful followers instead.

This 11th house conjunction is quite amazing, really.
Uranus brings forth (Aquarian) ideas and ideals, Saturn structures them and Venus brings value
(what you love and how you love ) to the entire union.

This is the stuff that makes and shakes and shapes the world. Lucky devil, you!
June 3, 2020 at 00:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
“ are you a musician? or maybe a dancer or artist?“

“I´m tone deaf. I have two left feet and am in know way good with my hands.”

I have nothing to add to this one! :2:
June 2, 2020 at 14:51
(Aquarius) Jake51 » hh
Well income is of a concern. Saturn squaring off with Jupiter certainly slows down the effects. You´re right though about the improvement after 30. I´m 33 and the past 3 years have been the best financially. I don´t know a whole lot about Saturn cycles. My understanding is that the restrictivenss ia supposed to let up somewhat, but I don´t know how much. I think I have as much concern about the complicated nature of my 11th house. I have no idea what to make of a three planet conjunction. Especially given the planets involved. My 11th house has a lot of activity in it. It´s definitely confusing though.
June 1, 2020 at 21:23
(Sagittarius) Sus
Venus square Júpiter is not a bad thing in my opinion. Jupiter in 2nd, yes, Higher values, Higher knowledge, family it´s very important, good income but maybe not knowing source. Or maybe related to water activities, fisherman, sailorsman or another side of your world. Maybe travelling by sea. You could work in Cruiser ship. We cannot forget that jupiter is also the ruler of pisces. So , it´s in domicile. Good results are expected. Your 11th house is crowded with uranus (genius mind, crazy or unconvencional) in a fire sign (gives you and intuitive mind). The funniest thing is venus/uranus/Saturn cause they are in hard aspect. It must be a hell of a fight between freedom and imprisioned energy of Venus ahaha
Venus/uranus wants freedom. Venus/Saturn wants security and can be a cold water on Venus energy. It´s in your community or friendship you get best results, love or goals. But not without hard work and tough lessons.
June 1, 2020 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Jake51
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
haha way off. thanks for letting me know, i think a hobby that is both physical yet very fluid would be good for you. your chart is def difficult to interpret since alot of planetary aspects sort of contradict each other, or makes it harder to interpret with so many factors at play.

the squares aspecting your jupiter in 2nd could be effecting the income (i assume thats your concern) as well as the expenses. as in good income that increases over time, because jupiter equals expansion in the house its in, but also neptune could be sapping the income by increasing the expenses at the same time. could also mean your values (2nd) are being challenged by spiritual awakening (nep). further saturn squaring jupiter is delaying and adding uncertainty and indecision in financial matters and main income (2nd). although this becomes a blessing after 30 as ones decision making in matters of income and work is refined.
hope that helps, maybe some else that understands the t-squares etc better can help you.
June 1, 2020 at 19:13
(Aquarius) Jake51 » hh
I´m tone deaf. I have two left feet and am in know way good with my hands.
June 1, 2020 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
are you a musician? or maybe a dancer or artist?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »