Pluto in the 12th house conjunct rising in sagittarius

June 1, 2020 at 13:18 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Pluto in the 12th house conjunct rising in sagittarius
Hey guys! I´m really really curious to see what you think of this placement and how you imagine a person who has it to be. It´s my placement ofc and I´m currently trying to understand it. Thank you very much!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2020 at 16:30
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » Marc Sales
Definitely sounds like me with my scorpio venus
June 4, 2020 at 16:29
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » WitchOfOrion
Intensity !!! an ocean of intensity !!!
June 4, 2020 at 10:04
(Pisces) light » WitchOfOrion
You´re welcome :79:
June 4, 2020 at 10:01
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » light
Thank you so much!! It sounds very accurate, especially with my scorpio venus and capricorn moon, too... Thank you for taking the time to reply❤️
June 4, 2020 at 09:55
(Pisces) light » ram_goat
His moon in leo was showing I guess :4:.
June 4, 2020 at 05:47
(Aries) ram_goat » light
A famous quote attributed to Nero, as he committed suicide:

Qualis artifex pereo.

Translation: What an artist dies in me!
June 4, 2020 at 05:15
(Pisces) light
It basically means that you are a secretive and kind of dark person. You are connected to the concept of suffering and you aren´t superficial, at all. You have much power that you don´t show to others and you need to connect to something higher than yourself. Suicidal thoughts may be prevalent. You might also cheat on your partner. On the good side, you are gifted,spiritual, and compassionate. You could work as a therapist. You tend to be very enthusiastic about things you like and you make way too big plans. You are a little excessive and extravagant at times. You also always need to be in control. You should watch out for illegal activities. You´re magnetic and your physical appearance might be influenced by Pluto. Emperor Nero had his pluto conjuct rising :3:.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »