Have You GUys heard that there is 13 Zodiac signs now??

May 30, 2020 at 12:50 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jahz
Have You GUys heard that there is 13 Zodiac signs now??
I saw it and at first I thought it was fake but it isn´t. So there is probably some changes in the birth chart especially where the sun rises is. Because of this new constellation, my sun sign moves to Sagittarius now, I am quite uncomfortable for this change but guys what do u think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 17, 2021 at 00:35
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Thirteen is the no. of the skeleton card of the Tarot, the apostle Judas Iscariot as the patron saint of desperate causes; One of Joseph´s sons being too Egyptian.
Thirteen is the count of a Vampire Bat colony!
Thirteen is the number of Lunar Months in a year.
Seven months with 31 days implies the inversion of 13 sevenfold!
Thirteen is the optimum number of puberty to minimize consequences of `mumps´
March 16, 2021 at 23:24
(Aquarius) sprag
Serpent something right?
Nah,that ain´t a thing yet.
March 15, 2021 at 23:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
There can be no 13th zodiac sign. The zodiac is NOT BASED on Constellations. In Western Astrology we usually use a zodiac that is tropical, meaning it is based upon the ecliptic (the path of the sun) being divided up into 12 sections of 30 degrees each. It starts at a definable point: where the ecliptic (the path of the sun as it appears to move in the sky) crosses the celestial equator. That is called the Aries point and is where zero degrees of Aries is located. That happens to be the Vernal (Spring) Equinox From there, you measure 30 degrees, for each sign.

OK, so that´s how you pick the "beginning" of the tropical Zodiac in the West. Now Sidereal Zodiacs pick another point as their starting point, usually based upon some fixed star. That point acts as the "beginning" point of their zodiac. However, they also, then divide up their zodiac into 12 sections or signs of 30 degrees each.

Do you see that, in some ways, the division of the zodiac is arbitrary? However you add it up, though, it must come to 360 degrees. If you want to make up your own astrological system, you could have 180 signs, each being 2 degrees. As most of you don´t know (since you only know about so-called "modern astrology"), traditionally the signs themselves have been divided up into sub-sections, called bounds, which divide each sign into 5 sections. This no longer exists in Western astrology except a hint of it that the end of signs can be problematic. Why are they problematic? Well anybody conversant in traditional astrology knows that the bounds on the end of each sign are ruled by either Mars or Saturn. In addition to this the signs can be divided into three subsections called Decans...and an even more granular way of dividing up each sign into 12ths. These are called Twelfth-parts from the Ancient Greek δωδεκατημορια.

Anyway, here´s the take away: In the Tropical Zodiac as in the various Sidereal Zodiacs, THERE CAN BE NO 13TH SIGN. So stopping getting your hopes up that there is some new, weird sign that´s going to pop up.
June 5, 2020 at 11:55
(Gemini) Francis064
i used to have troubles with my own birth charts but now I´m genuinely confused
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 10:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not really. Both sidereal Libra and Ophiuchus are evil enough. The meaning of Scorpio is blended with overlapping from previous and subsequent sign. 3 degrees both ways.

Here is using different ayanamsa, house system, and less objects.
Login
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 10:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
The giant constellation :178: shrunk to only a tad larger than the micro-constellation of the Pleiades; That almost makes Astrology "child-safe"!
June 5, 2020 at 09:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your chart with Ophiuchus included.
https://www.capricorn-astrology-software.com/…

Sun in Sagittarius
Moon in Sagittarius
ASC in Gemini
DSC in Sagittarius
MC in Pisces
IC in Virgo
You´re lucky to have it symmetrically, almost as it would be in 12 equal signs. So your chart looks very organized.

It´s in Whole signs (ASC in 1st), but not recognizing actual 13 houses and their boundaries. You can calculate and see by your eyes that constellation of Gemini is including the Ascendant. Ophiuchus is 7th out of 13 in this chart, counting from the Ascendant as 1st sign. This issue with not getting equivalent of standard 12 houses is solved by some as Equal 12x (Equal = ASC in 1st) system. I would apply rather Oktotopos, but then would be most of modern interpretation unusable. Most likely Scorpio and Ophiuchus can be the same whole sign house, but Ophiuchus has something related to Aries and Sagittarius too.
Login
(Log in)
June 5, 2020 at 05:56
(Capricorn) Jahz » nutelina
where?
what?
May 30, 2020 at 15:02
(Taurus) nutelina
Here´s an explanation:
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets