Does the 5th house really shows the Z sign of our children?

May 28, 2020 at 17:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Does the 5th house really shows the Z sign of our children?
Hello guys,I was watching a few videos about how the 5th house shows the zodiac sign of our children ,but I didn’t understand how to calculate it...And also i was thinking is there an aspect that’s shows up in the natal chart that indicates not having kids😬🤩 So For the zodiac sign of the kids my 5th house is libra as well my partner 😳
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2020 at 01:44
(Pisces) fishscales
I´ve always thought it could point directly to the child´s sun sign, but also to certain "qualities"...

My son is a Libra with a Gemini ascendant...

I have Aquarius on the 5th... An airy sign, like my son´s sun sign and ascendant...

Interesting to note...

My Uranus, Aquarius´ modern ruler, is in Libra, my son´s sun sign

Saturn, Aquarius´ traditional ruler, is in Gemini, my son´s ascendant...
June 4, 2020 at 22:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Linnealaur, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For me it fits. i have saggitaurus in 5th house and my son are saggitaurus sun and moon(;

I read somewhere that the placement of the fifth lord in your chart possibly can give an indication on this matter.. along with the planets and the positions of planets in 5th house.

I have fifth lord in eight house which is not concidered to be a good placement. I have also three planets in fifth house: mars, saturn and uranus.
June 4, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Guys that’s the video if you are interested,apparently you have to count few houses from the 5th ,i am pretty much new to astrology so it’s confusing for me but maby you can check for yourselves :12 My opinion is that is true ,because the natal chart just shows everything In ones life :3: :98: :98:
YouTube
YouTube
June 4, 2020 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
=====
So there’s some truth in this video i guess at least your chart is a living proof ☺️😀
June 4, 2020 at 10:43
(Sagittarius) Sus
I don´t think so. I bet on moon and angles.
I´m SAG ASC, Taurus moon (5th) and my ex husband was pisces/Mars moon and Scorpio ASC. I have aries jupiter and Chiron in 4th Placidus or 5th whole sign. My daughter is aries sun, pisces ASC and Leo moon.
My father is aries sun. Don´t know ASC (birthtime not available).
My ex husband´s father is Scorpio sun and his mother Leo sun. My Mother can be Leo moon, not sure
June 4, 2020 at 09:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My mother has Sagittarius 5th house.

My younger sister and I are both Sagittarius.

My older sister and younger brother are both Scorpios, but, brother has Venus/Mars conjunct in Sagittarius, older sister has Mercury/Jupiter conjunct in Sagittarius.

Father has Cancer 5th. Stepfather, unknown birthtime.
June 4, 2020 at 07:02
(Pisces) light
I doubt it´s true. What if your partner has a different sign in house 5? What if you have more than one kid? Also, my sign doesn´t align with my parents fifth house and I´m sure that´s the case for other people too. If it´s true though, my future child will be a cancer (in sign I hope).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »