Lonely and over it horary question

May 28, 2020 at 05:26 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Ajlaliberte
Lonely and over it horary question
Will I be in a romantic relationship by the end of June? I feel like I´m so close to finding love but also I have no idea where to look. If someone could cast a chart for me I´d really appreciate it!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2020 at 13:53
(Gemini) Ajlaliberte » Davis212
Wow thank you so much! I´m not the most active on here but I felt very compelled to post about this for some reason. I´ve been asking for a sign or comfort about this lately and I guess I had to go out and ask the world for it! This all makes sense and kind of aligns with what I feel. It´s so hard for me to read my own chart but I´ll pay it forward for someone else!
May 28, 2020 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And no; no more participation from me, guys, hahaha. This was just a special gift for a lady in trouble, :-)).
May 28, 2020 at 07:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ok, see Horary chart attached. Remember, I am not expert a Horary. Perhaps Trevor and/or "Astro-Flame" will step in.

Notice that in this Horary chart, Venus is ruling your 7th house and that the Moon (feelings, desires) is in Leo (romanticism) in the 5th house (romance and desire).

So this all by itself makes the Horary chart as a "correct one" representing the Horary question.

Now, let´s look at the 7th lord (Venus), and we find that retrograde Venus (the past) is in the 3rd in Gemini having an "applying aspect" to the Moon (desires, feelings) in Leo in the 5th.

As the moon is the faster-moving planet in this sextile, she would have to move 4 degrees (from 13° to 17° of Leo) to complete the exact sextile.

I am not completely sure how to interpret degrees in terms of timing (days? Weeks? Months?). But if we base that answer in terms of the Horary question, then my guess is that it refers to weeks, in this case 4 weeks, or the end of June.

So yes; based on transits and the Horary chart, there is a good chance that you will meet someone around June. But..... don´t stay at home doing nothing, haha.

Best of luck!!

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 28, 2020 at 06:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
An "old lover", either from your past in this lifetime or from another one, might suddenly appear in your life. Notice that I say "might", because astrology is always about possibilities and probabilities.

Your transiting South Node (the past) is exactly conjunct your Descendant while at the same time being trine Venus, and Venus is also sextile your transiting Node which is conjunct your Ascendant. This started about 2+ weeks ago and will be exact in about one month.

Currently, you also have transiting Jupiter (in your 7th house in Whole Houses) square Venus, and transiting Venus in Gemini in your 12th sextile Chiron (a short chance to heal love wounds) and sextile Mars, your 5th Lord as the traditional ruler.

So, yes, an "old love" might come your way.

Of course, don´t just sit there at home, haha, but actually DO something active like getting in touch with an old love, signing up for a dating website such as "Spiritual Singles", etc. But watch for the scammers and very weird men, hahahaha.

I casted an Horary chart from my place after "tuning in" with your "energies" and the Horary question. I am no expert at Horary by any means, but I´ll try to do my best. I´ll explain in a next reply.

You got lucky today, haha, because I wasn´t planning on participating on this forum starting today.

But identified with your need because I know exactly how it feels to not have anyone that can love us back in the way we are capable of doing. So just take it as a "birthday gift", hahaha.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »