How will the Saturn Jupiter conjunction effect me?

May 28, 2020 at 02:26 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) FenderBender
How will the Saturn Jupiter conjunction effect me?
Hey guys! So I’m smack dab in my Saturn return. 0 Aquarius. It’s terrible timing but I know that’s Saturns intention. Anyways when Saturn went into Aquarius on March 21 I found out my mom is really sick. It’s been the ongoing theme. Clearly it has been ruining my social life, besides the pandemic, because I can’t afford to get sick because That would mean I can’t be around her. Anyways we are waiting for her to get healthier to qualify for surgery. Another side note is my wedding has been postponed and canceled twice because of all of this. I haven’t even attempted to replan again at this point. My question is since this conjunction is going to be exactly on my natal Saturn on December 21, when Saturn, what are your theories of how it will effect me and also when Saturn enters Aquarius do you think my forth house matters may end and it may turn into more 5th house topics for the rest of my return? TIA
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 4, 2020 at 09:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Fourth of July :157: is going from two-signed to :180: with :156: & :160:; the law shall be laid down!
July 1, 2020 at 23:12
(Capricorn) Ghost00
In sidereal system, Kronos is in first face de ♑. This correlates with infirmity and indicates now and time you indicated are good times to load up on elixir ingredients such as chick peas, xing and tao Ren while exercising all precautions with Ren but of course. :108:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »