Hidden Enemies

May 26, 2020 at 13:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Hidden Enemies
So, some of you know that we are trying to relocate my family to take them out of a detrimental situation in our current living situation.

It’s been determined that lots of trials and tribulations will occur AND they have. Obviously moving during a pandemic is pretty crazy on our part but unfortunately timing isn’t the best and action is required.

The latest happenings blew my mind. Hubs got a job offer and he accepted. Except one of his references stabbed him in the back and the school retracted their job offer and would not tell him which of the three references ruined the opportunity.

Now we are trying to see who it is so we don’t use them again and are stuck till we can.

He’s in his feelings in a big way which is very understandable. I’m at work trying to continue the forward momentum so I have not had a chance to unpack emotionally. That will come once everyone is safely in another state.

I didn’t foresee this specifically happening, but I’m assuming I need to look in his 12th house to see this instance reflected there?

I suppose I’m trying to understand our upcoming situation better to prepare better. But, I think I’m too close to the situation to be objective. Hubs information is as follows:

February 7, 1981 2:29PM Warren, PA USA

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 30, 2020 at 09:00
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Oh, also adding that I think this was a blessing in disguise. The position he got is his dream position!
May 30, 2020 at 08:49
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Update— we determined who the bad reference was. AND he officially is an employee with Florida public schools. He finished all the new hire paperwork yesterday.

Now we move onto house hunting! Huzzah!
May 27, 2020 at 16:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Gemdraco, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Absolutely! Life is always this way: one door closes and another opens, and we take an unforeseen path that leads us to a happy life. Just keep doing everything you can every day. “...The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep...”

P.S. - There are two things in life: problems and problem-solving.
May 27, 2020 at 10:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Gemdraco
I think it will too, just lots of trials tribulations before hand. I mean the pandemic is still going on so obviously that’s a hindering things in a sense, but we have a lot of drive to complete this.

On the plus side, we now have references we trust now and can go forward confidently.

Who knows, this could have protected him and us from somewhere we weren’t supposed to be. And quite frankly the school he’s interviewing today for is much more desired than the one he “lost” out on.
May 27, 2020 at 10:46
System message: Post has been written by user Gemdraco, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay, Dani. That’s good. Everything will work out.
May 27, 2020 at 10:23
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Gemdraco
It’s crazy how people are, but I’m glad you got out of that situation. I told hubs all the things you said he needed to do and he has completed them. He has an interview today with a Land O Lakes school at 10 am.
May 27, 2020 at 10:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Crowleys Disciple
Nah guys. Yes we were very angry and hurt. Other than finding out who it is in order to not use them, I don’t feel that revenge is needed. I don’t understand using my energy for that purpose when there are so many other things that require my attention. I’m also really conscious of that sort of thing, lest my kids start thinking revenge is the best thing and the 12 year old decides to enact it on the 10 year old for looking at her wrong just because they saw mom and dad do something similar. I don’t want that hate in our lives. Y’all might view it as weak and giving up, but that’s only true if we let them stop us. And that will never happen.
May 27, 2020 at 01:03
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Yeah this is why you do a reference check ahead of time to have someone check your references.

If it were me ... I would find out who did this and do something back to them. They played like they were a friend and then stabbed in the back, spread the love and return the favor.
May 26, 2020 at 22:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i dont understand the transit thing you guys are doing. trying to confirm something that you already knew took place? doesnt make any sense.

if you want to find the hidden enemy. you take the sources birth dates and find what houses the planets go in (in husbands chart). 12th but also 6th. hard neptune apects.
May 26, 2020 at 19:56
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » nutelina
You are exactly right something is better than nothing. And hubs and I agree on that. And if need be, I’ve overcome my cPTSD enough to go back to work and next fall the kids will be in school, but if it’s still online if he does the teaching they are well behaved and he is working from home now since they closed schools.

Things will work out because we will make it work, we always do.
May 26, 2020 at 19:51
(Taurus) nutelina » Davis212
Supercool Peter! Glad you could have helped them out. I wonder about online teaching with the kind of competition there already is. It´s seems as a trap but maybe it isn´t. I´m speaking in general here. But, that said, better than nothing! I would have been very glad if I could have picked my own teacher. For me the internet is wonderful. Much better than any school. But I´d miss the socializing, maybe astrology can help out here. Finding friends through astrology seems rather technical for kids but as we saw with https://profile.astro-seek.com/inna… there is some correlation there.

And the last sentence, :15:
May 26, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
We are fine on money for now. I have us planned out till September. But, I do have some things laying about for a spell. It couldn’t hurt! Thank you! I did think about this, which is why I’ve been rationing my supplies. I’m waiting for the moon to not be void moon of course. I did do a new beginnings ritual on the new moon, but abundance and protection are needed I think.
May 26, 2020 at 19:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Even though there are women working the stereotype advertised is the man who is "out of the house".... 9-->5!
There are candles in red and green the shape of a man, you probabely have enough intent that a conventional candle would do for "money spell"
May 26, 2020 at 18:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Interesting that you mentioned home based business, he dearly wants to help me start my own. But, I cannot think of a way to utilize his skills."

I have always "sensed" since I took a look at his chart the first time some weeks ago, that he should be working for himself; especially in 8th house related stuff: insurance, banking, financial advice, etc.

Because as far as I know, he isn´t into Astrology and the occult as a passion to turn into a money making endeavor?

Besides, having a family to take care of, requires of a more stable type of career, unless one already is a professional practicing astrologer with a large and stable client database.

But he should be good at financial stuff, with Venus being in his 8th as the 11th Lord.

Then both, the 6th (Jupiter) and 8th Lord (Saturn), are in his 4th, Saturn being exalted in Libra. Then his Pisces MC ruler (also Jupiter) is in his 4th house too.

So everything points out towards home-based business in the areas of insurance, banking and financial planning/advice, and teaching from home.

"Oh, he is going to look into teaching online on the side as well."

He is a super Aquarius (technology, the Internet, etc). So doing things online is well aspected. Especially since his MC ruler is Jupiter (the "Guru", the "teacher") and is in the 4th (from home). Also, his MC is in the 9th house in Whole Houses = higher education.

also, perhaps he could help you creating an online way to consult others in astrology from your home. Helping you to create a website, marketing strategy, etc.

"This is just plan B now."

Great!

"I have c through z tucked away just in case."

Great! Nothing like having a wife that thinks many steps into the future, :-) :15: Just what every man needs!
May 26, 2020 at 17:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Davis212
Interesting that you mentioned home based business, he dearly wants to help me start my own. But, I cannot think of a way to utilize his skills.

Oh, he is going to look into teaching online on the side as well.

This is just plan B now.

I have c through z tucked away just in case.
May 26, 2020 at 16:53
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"That’s the crux of it right there."

Yep!

"Trust no one, as one of my favorite characters of the x-files use to say."

Exactly! As "Deep Throat" used to say, :-).

"I think it’s a shock to the system for hubs."

I can imagine!

"I got to find more ways to help him."

Yes, that would be a good idea.

I really feel that he should consider a "side line" as an insurance broker (life and others). His 2nd, 11th, and 10th lords are all in the 8th, and the 8th Lord is exalted in Libra in the 4th (a home-based business).

"Thank you so much for checking the transits! The timeline is very helpful."

You are most welcome! :-))
May 26, 2020 at 16:30
That’s the crux of it right there. Trust no one, as one of my favorite characters of the x-files use to say. I think it’s a shock to the system for hubs. I got to find more ways to help him. Thank you so much for checking the transits! The timeline is very helpful.
May 26, 2020 at 16:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The Sun as his 2nd lord transiting the 12th, is going to be there for the next 2-3 weeks. And Venus (which also represents finances) in retrograde motion and as the 11th lord (income opportunities, financial goals), is going to be in his 12th until the end of June.

So yes, careful with "hidden enemies".

Use ONLY reliable sources for references.
May 26, 2020 at 15:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, I am here.

Yes, there were a few transits going on that were activating "hidden enemies" as the 12th house was involved.

The first thing one notices is that he had 4 planets transiting his 12th house, the house of "hidden enemies": Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mercury. So 1st, 11th, and 2nd lords are transiting his 12th.

Then - and this one might be "it" - transiting Mars (10th Lord - career) was conjunct Mercury (12th Lord).

Then transiting Mercury (in his 12th) was square the MC (career).

It is this last one the one I think was responsible for the situation. Mercury is communication; is his 12th lord; is in the 12th (house of hidden enemies); and was square his MC (career, reputation).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 26, 2020 at 14:33
You’re good. Handle your energies, I’m taking a break mentally today from responsibilities and we are just enjoying the day here.
May 26, 2020 at 14:27
=====
Sorry, sweetie I am here; I got caught in a work call. I am looking at his transits at this moment.
May 26, 2020 at 13:25
Thanks, you’re awesome! I know you’re busy so I appreciate your time.

He’s got schools from a different county in Florida asking to interview now. But we don’t quite know how to proceed besides completely not using those references and trying to scrounge up a trusted source. We aren’t going to be deterred. Just got to switch up some things.
May 26, 2020 at 13:22
=====
Ok, I understand.

I´ll take a look a his transits for that day and will get back to you here.
May 26, 2020 at 13:21
Oh sorry, it was PM which was odd because school admins typically don’t work after 5 pm
May 26, 2020 at 13:20
=====
Got it :15:

8 am?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »