Moon in Cancer

May 26, 2020 at 08:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) aquariusccc
Moon in Cancer
Can someone tell me if my mood for the past 2 days is due to the moon in cancer?? I’ve been feeling off and overly sensitive and keep reading things on Twitter saying it’s the moon in cancer. Is there a way to avoid it or something LOL. Or is it just my scorpio moon 🤕 also if I’m a cancer rising does this correlate too? I read that it’s ruled by the moon. Sorry, I’m new here!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2020 at 00:39
(Aquarius) aquariusccc » dani_mae1
Yes I feel so much better now, I felt super sensitive for no reason! 😭
May 27, 2020 at 10:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Are you feeling any better? The moon is in Leo now.

My kids always get hyper sensitive during the Cancer moon so you definitely could be feeling that.
May 27, 2020 at 09:43
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Hmm interesting my wife is a sun in Cancer and she has been acting that way too past few days.

...then again everyday is an emotional rollercoaster with my wife. Happy, 5 minutes later sad, 5 minutes later screaming at me, 5 minutes later wants to make love to me, 5 minutes after making love screaming, then 5 minutes later crying, then 5 minutes later happy giggly and laughing and smiling.

But my wife´s anger has definitely intensified over last couple days. She gets suspicious and jealous of me even talking on the internet...I want you all to myself :)
May 26, 2020 at 09:11
(Libra) senseijoaquin » Gemdraco
Hi Gemdraco, u seem to know ur stuff lol. do u think u could help me out, u could check out my profile and my forum should be there. i think
May 26, 2020 at 08:43
(Libra) senseijoaquin
Hi, that’s a great question! i’m new here too, hopefully someone can answer ur question. Looking forward for it

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »