great conjunction! What is going to happen?

May 24, 2020 at 06:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
great conjunction! What is going to happen?
hello everybody!

I have a question about my chart. Saturn is transiting over my mercury at the moment. Soon jupiter and pluto will transit into my 5th house and also over my mercury.
Mercury is very important in my chart, because he is my chartruler.
Does anyone have an idea, what this means?

I have started a business about 8 month ago and it surprisingly is working pretty well.
Can say something concerning business or selfemployment?

I hope I can upload my horoscope. So far it didn´t work.
If it doesn´t work, my birthdate is february 8th 1069, 20.20, Wilhelmshaven, germany

Thanks for your reply!

I hope, this link works?
I have tried to upload a picture of my horoscope. Unfortunately it doesn´t work. I am sorry!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2020 at 20:25
(Aquarius) lunaria » Marc Sales
Yes, please! Explain a little bit more!
I didn´t know what a saturn transit means.
All I feel is, that I need a lot of sleep, obviously. I am quiet tired all the time.
Does it make sense, to think of about 30 years ago, when saturn hwas also transiting over my mercury and into my 5th house?
About 30 years ago a very successfull time in my life started. Could it be, that this is again like it was earlier, when saturn transited over the same position?
May 26, 2020 at 09:16
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » lunaria
Do not want to anticipate and try to live those transits one by one and experiment without strees, what they mean to you. If you add anguish and worry about what is to come, that may not be good for you now. I explain ?
May 26, 2020 at 05:19
Thank you! Aha! There is a moon square! I guess, that´s what it makes hard to take! I feel extremely tired all the time! But Jupiter also makes a transit soon, does´nt he?
Or will Jupiter and Saturn transit in conjunction over my mercury? And if so, what might happen?
May 25, 2020 at 22:03
All the time Saturn requires to go backwards and then its march forward until at least the 10th Aquarius.
Remember that it also involves your Moon by squaring.
May 25, 2020 at 15:05
Thank you, Marc Sales,

how long do you think, will this last?
May 25, 2020 at 00:07
It is normal that you feel very tired, it is due to the transit of Saturn on your native Mercury
My advice is to be cautious in what you are doing and do not get into "stress" or nerves for wanting to do many things.
May 24, 2020 at 21:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » lunaria
Sidereal Vedic you´re a Leo ascendant chart ruler sun sits conjunct Mercury in Capricorn in 6th house, chart ruler being in the 6th house of disputes, debts and disease, and service as natural 6th house is Virgo - Saturn transiting over sun and Mercury both at same time, Saturn and sun are potent enemies, Saturn can shatter ones ego and pride when transiting over sun, only if you´ve been an egoist up until this point, Saturn transit over Mercury, may bring sense of anxiety to you, maybe all of sudden you´re worried over things that you weren´t before, not necessarily a depression but an anxiety, the way you talk and what you talk about during Saturn over Mercury may show a a more serious tone to you, you may not care for useless talk.

but again this transit could go great for you depending on what you´ve done up until this point regarding Saturn, if you´ve done well, in all those fields you´ll be rewarded by Saturn

you´re probably feeling more tired than normal now due to Saturn transiting over sun as that is your vitality...so you may feel less energetic, more drained during this time.

Best of luck
May 24, 2020 at 20:22
(Aquarius) lunaria » IIyyaarr13
Thank you so much!
Mercury is so important, because he rules my chart! I was really afraid because of this transit!
Is the thinking compulsice or rational?
I feel extremely tired at the moment.

Is there something else you can see, that could be important for me?
May 24, 2020 at 19:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Saturn is going to cross over your Mercury twice in the not too distant future!
:153:/ :157: is compulsively rational and logical, don´t ignore the need for rest!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »