Should I start my own business

May 21, 2020 at 05:41 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Orion365
Should I start my own business
Hello All,

Appreciate if someone can advise if should be doing my own business or better off working for others.

Thank you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2020 at 03:04
(Capricorn) Orion365 » Trevor77
Thanks Trevor. Appreciate your input. I will brush up my skills during these times and get ready for 2022. Take care and stay safe!
May 22, 2020 at 11:45
(Cancer) Trevor77
I was gonna say some kinda offering Service based role, Jupiter Pisces in 6th, and what marc mentioned fits nicely, your 3 planets in 5th house of Creativity looks quite powerful too, so if you can be Creative with it be good.

Care Services or products, 6th ruler saturn in Cancer :4:

With Timing if it was me, I would not start it until 2022, when jupiter enters pisces, (theres a grand trine to saturn, jupiter trine saturn aspect, and a Jupiter return)
Because of the crisis situation, should wait few years for the economy to pick back up :3: before then I dont think it would sustain.

May 22, 2020 at 07:56
(Capricorn) Orion365 » Marc Sales
Thanks Marc. I really appreciate your reply.
May 22, 2020 at 07:29
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Orion365
Orion we do not pretend to be Magicians. If you had anticipated what you say (feng-shui and skincare), my answer would have been, at first, more indicative towards what you ask.
Of course, I edit: good potential for these matters (!!!)
In Western Astrology we say that Cancer and Capricorn (where you have the Sun and Saturn) refer -the signs- to the home, the past, the water, the stomach, the "inner protection", (Cancer) and the "skin", the summits , the bones, the hierarchy, the good sense and vocation to Capricorn. For this reason, I think it appropriate for you to dedicate yourself to these tasks (feng-shui and skincare - ruled by Saturn -) since it can reap some success. Remember that this particular axis also refers to the "interior designer" which is completely related to what you comment. If you do not own yourself in these tasks (because you work for others) I emphasize that you work in that area and possibly achieve mastery in it.
Say here also that feng-shui is intimately related to astrology (as you probably already know) ...
May 22, 2020 at 07:01
(Capricorn) Orion365 » Marc Sales
Thank you so much for reading my chart.

Sorry but I do not know how to read these charts at all. I need some guidance to make the best out of what I have.

There is some much about your reply and I do appreciate if you can elaborate a little more in lay man terms.

Looking forward to your reply.
May 22, 2020 at 06:59
(Capricorn) Orion365 » Trevor77

I feel so lost currently since being jobless for the last 2-3 years partly because I do not have any qualifications though I have lots of experiences.

Due to my insecurity I still feel safer to work for others then doing my own stuff since I tried and failed a few times (maybe timing isnt right).
Kindly advise which is the best time/year to enter it.

Can the chart provide some information in which area where I can make the most or a stable income (and through what kind of job eg. servicing or products).

Looking forward to your reply.
May 22, 2020 at 06:53
(Capricorn) Orion365 » Davis212

Sorry but I do not know how to read these charts at all. I need some guidance to make the best out of what I have.

Can the chart tell will I be better off servicing others like a fengshui consultant or selling skin care products or doing some media stuff on youtube.

Any inputs greatly appreciated.
May 21, 2020 at 13:23
(Cancer) Trevor77
Yes! You have Saturn trine Jupiter which is good business acumen.

Your main element is Air, which is more leader than follower.

But you still need to choose best timing aswell
May 21, 2020 at 11:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Are you kidding me? Seriously? Have you noticed that beautiful Kite pattern aspect consisting of the South Node of the Moon, Pluto, Venus/Mercury, and the North Node/Neptune in the 3rd house of "own efforts"??

A 3rd house (house of "Self efforts") North Node in Sagittarius (independence) conjunct Neptune. Then Mars (drive, passion, motivation) in the 3rd house also.

Mars is ruling the 7th house (business) and the 2nd (money), and is sitting in the 3rd house (own efforts). Don´t you dare work for anyone else, hahaha.

I see creativity ALL OVER your chart!

Best of luck!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 21, 2020 at 10:53
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Due to the connotation of Saturn in X and Cancer you must obey the others.
It is clear that your planets in Aquarius and Uranus in house II impose you on independence ... but that very angular Saturn in X is like a slab, also think that the planets in V in Aquarius are like house VIII for Cancer and X! !! (in derived houses: death and transformation of the vocation and I say this especially by the ruling Moon of X)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »