Relationship Advise

May 20, 2020 at 14:48 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) myguess21
Relationship Advise
Hello, Hope all of you are doing well. I am new to this but seeking advice because i have been going to rough time with family and friends. It could be due to my temper or something. I have tried many ways but not working out. Can someone please tell me general overview of my relationship with spouse and do i have external affair?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 3, 2020 at 00:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Nah.....this would just be mean! No jokes here.

I wish You well my guess21.
June 2, 2020 at 10:11
(Sagittarius) myguess21 » myguess21
Can someone read our chart and explain. Thanks
May 28, 2020 at 20:06
(Aquarius) Draco9 » myguess21
Yes that´s it. I´m not a fan of the charts but this site gives an explanation of how the couple would interact with each other
May 28, 2020 at 10:32
(Sagittarius) myguess21 » Draco9
Are you referring to Love Compatibility chart? If yes, I capture. Here is our chart:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 28, 2020 at 09:36
(Sagittarius) myguess21 » Draco9
How do I look at that?
May 27, 2020 at 21:06
(Aquarius) Draco9 » myguess21
Have you tried looking at the compabality of your relationship? It will give you a few pointers.
May 27, 2020 at 17:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have Uranus in Taurus transiting the 12th house, so there’s some ending of karma there in some shape or form with land, property, materialism, finances, investments, business, or you might have some dharma coming in with certain people.
The twelfth house always has hidden things that come out. It can be about self-sabotage but also sabotage from the 6th house as well from other people.
This is the mid-life crisis time as well with Uranus in Taurus opposition Uranus in Scorpio. It might be time to re-invent yourself in some fashion.
It’s where your pushed to reach your full potential. While those opposing you, usually are playing the part to help you take full responsibility for your life, emotions, thoughts, and actions.
Breaking out of family conditioning, dysfunction, for starters.
Then you have the Saturn in Aquarius opposition Saturn in Taurus that takes you back to purging and purifying stuff around your teenage years and parenting.
Then the Neptune in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces which teaches you a lot about seeing through the deceptions, lies, fantasy, fiction, and Maya and Illusion with social media, teachings from the past when you were younger.
It’s pretty much restructuring your whole life the next seven years in Uranus in Taurus and how you relate and interact with yourself and other people.
May 27, 2020 at 15:16
(Sagittarius) myguess21
Can someone please read my chart. Thanks

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »