Using astrology to heal?

May 19, 2020 at 07:40 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) glowworm
Using astrology to heal?
Hi, I´m wondering if anyone here has used astrology to heal, whether it be psychologically or through spiritual practice. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction, I think my pluto conjunct venus and mars has caused a lot of pain in my life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 22, 2020 at 12:20
(Aries) nutelina » Marc Sales
We are still talking about crystals right? :2: :61:
May 22, 2020 at 01:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When I am away from Astrology for too long my past-life impinges with the fear that Astrology will just recklessly wreck EVERYTHING we have built-up in Society!
There is a degree to which Astrology is an art-form and that means it works as Art Therapy!
:199: Astrology is a Science and Science can be as diabolical as useful!
It will feel something other than "New Agey" if the planetoid Apophis hits us!
May 21, 2020 at 21:03
(Scorpio) venushouse
I have absolutely and continue to do so. I believe I have several themes happening in my chart. Most of my planets are dispersed between my 9/10 houses and are in aspect to my Ascendant. I have Saturn opposing my Sun. I have dealt with and will continue to deal with Issues of self worth, self identity, healing and transformation. I have also enjoyed immense progress due to working on these areas.
May 21, 2020 at 19:22
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nutelina
Many people used them, although I suppose you have to know how to make them vibrate, handle them beforehand, talk to them and use them at the exact moment (astrologically) as if they were a talisman ...
May 21, 2020 at 18:48
Well, how powerful are such crystals? I wonder...
May 21, 2020 at 12:20
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I have used rituals/ meditation exercises from magical groups to heal that have some astrology in there.

I also have used Destruction rituals to heal too when I was in magical groups and also when not an active member.

If you get in some of the magic rituals used by say Golden Dawn, Temple of Set, Ordo Templi Orientis, and other groups they will have some astrology in the rituals.
May 19, 2020 at 18:46
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nutelina
For the ancients applied various rules to use the simple bodies as medicine. Of course, it required previously acquired knowledge (of astrological conception), but its use can still be seen today: for example in traditional Chinese medicine and until recently in apothecaries where medicinal plants were shipped. Other medicinal uses were carried out for "precious stones and minerals, as well as crystals ..
We are aware of this since the time of the Hebrews, the high priest wore a breastplate with 12 jewels (each for a sign) that has been talked about long and hard ...
A famous English doctor Nicholas Culppeper published a well-known treatise on medicinal plants with its peculiar relationship astrology ...
You just have to search the internet, because there is information if you know how to find it ...
May 19, 2020 at 18:37
(Scorpio) glowworm » Marc Sales
Thank you, these are the kinds of things I´m looking for as an aspiring hermeticist, lol

:79:
May 19, 2020 at 18:33
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » glowworm
From what I remember there must be some re-edition of Cornelius Agrippa´s work "De Oculta Filosofia" that talks about talismans.
Another fundamental work on the subject is the so-called "Picatrix" and therefore there are numerous re-editions.
But where there should be more explanation is looking for references from the wise "know yourselves of Harran" a kind of hermetic eastern sect. Among Arabs this was in widespread use, but I have no references at this time.

some info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
https://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/spa…
May 19, 2020 at 18:12
I´d love for you to expand on 1)

For 2) Platonic solds are in the elements! https://etherealmatters.org/sam
May 19, 2020 at 18:08
(Gemini) Olenna
Yes i have been using it for this reason myself.
Evolutionary astrology is great for that. It focuses more on healing and it`s more soul centered.
Look into that if you are searching for a deeper meaning of your planets, placements and aspects.
Jeffrey Wolf Green has some fantastic material about Pluto especially.
May 19, 2020 at 18:08
(Aries) nutelina » glowworm
You scorpio are always complaining about being deep. Maybe you should all learn to be witches, sorcerers, wizards and hence your life is difficult because your goals are deep and you are a warrior-like, similar to Aries.
May 19, 2020 at 18:05
(Aries) nutelina » cappysuncancermoon
If you are Cancer moon then at home? There are some friends with Cancer moon here, you can ask them too.
May 19, 2020 at 17:57
(Scorpio) glowworm » Marc Sales
Where should I look into creating pentacles and talismans???? I know I´ve been looking at solomonic things, but I assume there are other grimoires or something I can look into? Considering Pluto is not a classic planet, but a lot of my problems are with pluto/scorpio related things.
May 19, 2020 at 15:54
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nikkia
It shows, it shows ...
A good disposition to pour the heavenly waters. That is Aquarius
May 19, 2020 at 15:48
(Aquarius) nikkia
Yes, astrology has helped me tremendously.

I cannot speak to your conjunction, but my conjunction (Sun/Jupiter –and others) helped shed light on my pattern of always looking on the bright side of life. A glass half full, count your blessings, forgive and forget, live and let live type of person… you get the picture.

There’s nothing wrong with this outlook, per se, but on flip side - I pushed the negative aside. Once I realized this – I held myself accountable for errors of my ways. What an epiphany!
A whole new world opened up.

After I went through the gauntlet of personal responsibility, I began to see how my nature was nurtured - and how this was used against me, much to my personal detriment. Nature AND nurture is a double whammy here.

Part two of this journey was more difficult because it encompassed family of origin, religion, society and sexism. These restrictive systems protect their own interests – despite any individual ‘s plight. This is especially true for females.

In any event, gaining this self -awareness is healing experience on all levels.

Without astrology, my glass would still be half-empty and I’d be still grateful for it. How messed-up is that?
My glass is full now and overflows – metaphorically speaking.

I sincerely hope that your willingness to understand your natal placements and how these energies are expressed brings you clarity and healing.

I wish you well on your personal journey.
May 19, 2020 at 15:46
(Capricorn) cappysuncancermoon
I can relate.. I have had the toughest times of my life lately and desperately need to heal but don´t know where to start
May 19, 2020 at 15:25
(Aries) hh
i believe western astrology is a great tool for psychological healing and just self-knowing in general. and has made great progress in the field in last century. freud used astrology to better understand his field of study.

continue to get many opinions and testimonies from others on your mentioned pluto aspect and you will continue to get a clearer picture of what has caused the pain and how you are all the wiser because of it. but dont discount other aspects or house/sign placements that could be factoring into it.
May 19, 2020 at 12:40
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Astrology has been used since time immemorial to heal.

1º) For the use of "natural remedies" to use to remedy diseases or symptoms through stones, animals or plants. Pentacles and talismans are also under this concept.

2nd) Knowledge of Astrology as such and its use to heal the soul (The soul of the world according to Plato is the astrological system). Thus if we get to know the soul it harmonizes with the planetary currents.

3) Prayer and meditation that refer to the interior of the soul also has a beneficial effect.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »