What Are The Characteristics Of A Triple Sagittarius?

May 18, 2020 at 22:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) golmash
What Are The Characteristics Of A Triple Sagittarius?
I Have
Aquarius Sun
Sagittarius Rising
Sagittarius Moon
Sagittarius Neptune

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 28, 2021 at 15:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe it is a fun thing to have Sagittarius Ascendant and other planets thee simply because it´s ruled by Jupiter and often you find yourself getting a lot of gifts, free education as someone I know, help from others more than others at times.

Sure, you can be overly optimistic, positive, and sometimes too positive. And other times depressed, a bit of agitation, irritation, and free spirits. Most of the time you want to move around, socialize, interact with others, and be a leader sometimes.

Music maybe significant, education, philosophy, sometimes teachers to others to stop being so rude. :61:
May 28, 2021 at 14:46
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Random bursts of energy, gets excited easily. But we get lonely from time to time. Also we have good comebacks. This too that we have a welcoming presence, thanks to our spiritual side.

I´ve got moon,mercury,venus,pluto
May 28, 2021 at 13:31
(Sagittarius) Firegirl
Well, as a Sagittarius sun, Mercury, Venus and Pluto....
We’re incredibly optimistic on the outside, but depressed on the inside because we’re too busy trying to put on a happy face for others so that they’re happy.
Lol we are obviously so much more than that! Sagittarius is probably the best sign ;) we could talk about anything for hours!! Never a boring conversation with us I’m sure.
May 28, 2021 at 13:09
(Sagittarius) CrackerJack79 » IIyyaarr13
I´m a triple Sag and I´m stable. Flighty, but stable. :4: :179:
May 21, 2020 at 07:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:99: That is :179: stellium with one of the three majors in :181:!
I could call myself a triple negative signer just to be a wanker, but I won´t even though it is true!
Double Sag. is probably more stable than triple Sag.!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »