Life Purpose in the birth chart

May 18, 2020 at 08:08 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) astrogirl888
Life Purpose in the birth chart
Hi everyone :)

I am currently studying some material from Stephen Forrest and Demetra George on Life Purpose and Past Lives in the birth chart and I would love to have your impressions on my chart to see any things I might have missed in my analysis focusing on Life Purpose.
I find it so interesting to have external opinions to cross reference with my own findings.

I have attached my chart but basically using Whole Sign:

∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼
Sun: Sagittarius, 3rd house
Moon: Cancer, 10th house
Ascendant: Libra
MC: Cancer, 10th house
Mercury: Sagittarius, 3rd house
Venus: Scorpio, 2nd house
Mars: Libra, 1st house
Jupiter: Aquarius, 5th house
Saturn: Sagittarius, 3rd house
Uranus: Sagittarius, 3rd house
Neptune: Capricorn, 4th house
Pluto: Scorpio, 1st house
North Node: Taurus, 8th house
South Node: Scorpio, 2nd house
Chiron: Gemini, 9th house
Part of Fortune: Pisces, 6th house
Vertex: Taurus, 8th house
Lilith: Taurus, 8th house
Ceres: Virgo, 12th house
Pallas: Cancer, 10th house
Juno: Scorpio, 2nd house
Vesta: Capricorn, 4th house
Eris: Aries, 7th house
∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼▴∼

Thank you for your precious insights 🙏
Blessings,

Caroline
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2020 at 07:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astrogirl888
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
[[[That´s great! Are you into Shamanism?]]]

"I have been, it´s not the core of my practice but I am heading towards this need for grounding + rooting and shamanism, plants, nature spirits are really calling me more and more."

Interesting! I´ve been feeling that same need/calling since the past 2 years. Lately, it is a bit difficult for me to deal with the mundane things of life; and all I want is to be relaxed and connected to nature, Mother Earth, and the spiritual world.

"Do you see shamanism?"

You mean in your chart? Yes, there are indicators of that. Chriron is known as the "Wounded Healer" in astrology; he is the "Shaman" in astrology, haha. And you have a beautiful Kite aspect that involves Chriron.

A Kite is a Grand Trine - a triangle with one or more planets on each vertice being trine to each other - with a 4th planet being sextile to two of the vertices of that Grand Trine triangle.

In your case, Jupiter in Aqua from the 5th (Jupiter does best in the 1st, 11th, 5th, and 9th houses, especially the 5th and 9th) trine Chiron in the 9th in Gemini. Then Chiron is trine your Libra Asc. Then the Asc is trine Jupiter, completing the Grand Trine. To complete the "Kite", the Asc is sextile your 3rd house Sagittarius Sun, and Jupiter sextile your Sagittarius Sun.

The above is a great combination for a healer, especially since it involves the 5th ("Good karma" from past lives), 9th (spirituality, spiritual knowledge), and the Asc (you). Add to that, that you are an 8th house North Node (the 8th is the house of deep healing, the occult, spirits, entities, etc), and a Scorpio South Node - which could indicate a past life as a healer of some kind.

[[[Oh yes! It is all over the chart!]]]

"no pressure hahah"

Yes, haha.

[[[Btw, I have a FB page on poetry; it is a great art indeed!]]]

"Please share!"

It is mostly in Spanish, but here it is! Haha. It has been a while since I posted anything on it. It is called "Poems of the Soul".

https://m.facebook.com/Poes%C3%ADas…

[[[I knew that instantly just from a photo and a quick glance at the chart, :-).]]]

"Hahaha can´t hide anything here lol"

Nope! Not from me at least, haha. I am a Pisces Moon, :-).

[[[That´s a spiritual need brought about by Neptune in your 4th ("Home") trine/sextile your Nodes. One longs for a very special place in which we finally have the "peace of mind" we always wanted.]]]

"how can the longing/need be met from your perspective? I hear a lot of patience and trust in the unfolding of life but my Sag fire and impatience is pressuring :99:"

I am sure that Sun is a bit impatient, haha.

I think that "Home" is not necessarily a place, but a state of being (a mental/spiritual state). And more frequently than not, "Home" is a soul companion. It is that individual that brings you "peace of mind" and a sensation of being "at ease" everytime you talk to him/her, or when you think of him/her. And more frequently than not, that special physical home feels a bit empty without him/her.

Regardless of whether or not the above applies to you (it applies to me), Neptune in the 4th also frequently requires a physical home where we feel "peace of mind" and where we feel "at ease", secure, and protected. And that special place is found through the technique called Relocation Astrology and Astrocartography.

[[[Sounds about right! :-). That Moon exactly on top of the Cancer MC means just that, :-).]]]

"good to feel on the right track :D"

Yes!! :-).

[[[You´ll have it before I go to sleep tonight, haha. Demetra is great! I really like her "Astrology for Yourself".]]]

"Thank youuuu! I am listening to her lectures and have just gotten this book yesterday but haven´t dove into it yet"

You are most welcome (I haven´t forgotten, haha). And I hope you can enjoy her lectures! :-)).

[[[It was my pleasure! You have great vibes; and I enjoy helping good individuals.]]]

"I truly appreciate and receive it, thank you! 🌞 🙏✨"

You are most welcome, 😊🙏🙏 :27:
May 19, 2020 at 02:59
(Sagittarius) astrogirl888 » Davis212
That´s great! Are you into Shamanism?
-> I have been, it´s not the core of my practice but I am heading towards this need for grounding + rooting and shamanism, plants, nature spirits are really calling me more and more. Do you see shamanism?

Oh yes! It is all over the chart!
-> no pressure hahah

Btw, I have a FB page on poetry; it is a great art indeed!
-> Please share!

I knew that instantly just from a photo and a quick glance at the chart, :-).
-> Hahaha can´t hide anything here lol

That´s a spiritual need brought about by Neptune in your 4th ("Home") trine/sextile your Nodes. One longs for a very special place in which we finally have the "peace of mind" we always wanted.
-> how can the longing/need be met from your perspective? I hear a lot of patience and trust in the unfolding of life but my Sag fire and impatience is pressuring :99:

Sounds about right! :-). That Moon exactly on top of the Cancer MC means just that, :-).
-> good to feel on the right track :D

You´ll have it before I go to sleep tonight, haha. Demetra is great! I really like her "Astrology for Yourself".
-> thank youuuu! I am listening to her lectures and have just gotten this book yesterday but haven´t dove into it yet

It was my pleasure! You have great vibes; and I enjoy helping good individuals.
-> I truly appreciate and receive it, thank you! 🌞 🙏✨
May 19, 2020 at 00:36
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Thank you so much Peter, I must say I am blown away by your analysis"

You are most welcome, :1: I am glad that it resonated with you, :-).

"Very very on point. And so many aspects I hadn´t even began to uncover! So much to digest already, fascinating!"

I am glad you liked it, :-). And yes, it is fascinating how much can be deducted and extrapolated from a birth chart.

"A few confirmations based on the points that you made:"

"I am also a healer (indeed) and a channel and work with many people and have an online community whom I share my learnings with."

That´s great! Are you into Shamanism?

"Extrovert so not too bothered about my moon above MC.

Good!

"The writing part is what caught my attention the most. It comes up in many aspects."

Oh yes! It is all over the chart!

"I love writing, always wanted to write a book, attended writing retreat and online course on writing a book but still haven´t apart from poems and a few reflective pieces here and there"

Yes, I understand. But trust me, you will get there, :-). Btw, I have a FB page on poetry; it is a great art indeed!

"Probably because of Saturn- Mercury and Chiron!"

Yes! But Saturn-Mercury, can also give you a very self-disciplined mind that just keep and keep at it until you finally "get it" and do it. And Chiron is trine Jupiter, so the possibility for healing is there.

"Self-doubt for sure,..."

I understand.

"...perfectionist as well and the feeling of needing to birth something of value to the world :)"

I knew that instantly just from a photo and a quick glance at the chart, :-).

"Very independent mind indeed, self-employed after being in corporate."

Great! And you do "feel" as a businesswoman.

"Have been traveling the world from a young age and lived in a few different countries."

Yes, makes sense! A Sagittarius Stellium in the house of short distance traveling (3rd house).

"Even if based in Bali for now, I am still looking for my place to truly ground."

That´s a spiritual need brought about by Neptune in your 4th ("Home") trine/sextile your Nodes. One longs for a very special place in which we finally have the "peace of mind" we always wanted.

"I strongly feel ´making a positive difference in the world´ is my purpose, one aspect being by nurturing people."

Sounds about right! :-). That Moon exactly on top of the Cancer MC means just that, :-).

"I can´t wait to have your interpretation of the nodes + aspects, this is what I essentially focused on up until now along with Asc + Sun + Moon from the teachings of Demetra George.

You´ll have it before I go to sleep tonight, haha. Demetra is great! I really like her "Astrology for Yourself".

"Thank you very much for your time, I am so grateful!"

It was my pleasure! You have great vibes; and I enjoy helping good individuals.

"Blessings your way Peter :27:"

Thanks! :1: Same to you :27: :78:
May 18, 2020 at 23:56
System message: Post has been written by user Sagittarius44, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Caro,

I’ve received recently a personal astrology report on Eris. You should investigate also in that area. I was not sure about that one but actually it make sense to me.

There’s also another way to see it but it’s not a conventional approach...
May 18, 2020 at 23:02
(Sagittarius) astrogirl888 » fishscales
Thank you so much fishscales, it is indeed another very interesting approach and I love the sound of it.
Doing the practical work of understanding the fears and blocks and removing/overcoming them is something that I really enjoy doing too.
I also dove deep into the NN/SN with karmic astrology and will continue my research on that. I am embodying more and more of the Taurus NN and life is bringing Tauruses into my circle too so it is great to observe the direction where I should be heading.
Thank you again for your time 🙏🏼
May 18, 2020 at 15:17
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
I guess my real reason for posting this is to say that I wish I had done these things before trying to embark on my "life´s path"... Would have saved alot of time, energy, meaningless twists and turns...
May 18, 2020 at 14:56
(Pisces) fishscales
I´m going to approach this from a slightly different angle... More of a general primer for achieving the life purpose, whatever that may be...or, these things could be considered as things that just need to be done, regardless of whether they help us achieve anything or not...I think these things "clear the path" so that we can pursue our potential to the fullest... And more importantly, for the right reasons...

1. Analyze and address your Saturn placement. Wherever fears are indicated there, attack and eliminate them. Dive in to that which makes you most fearful. Whatever limitations are indicated by your Saturn placement, learn to accept them. It can be tricky to tell the difference between the two, but there is a difference.

2. Analyze and address your Pluto placement. Be honest with yourself about whatever habits and compulsions your Pluto causes for you, and how they may hold you back from enjoying life to its fullest. Work on eliminating and changing those habits and tendencies, consciously. This can take a long time...and lots of discipline...

3. North node...explore the direction of life indicated by your north node, even though it may not seem to be a natural direction to you... And remember, the "goal" is to balance the expression of the NN and SN...I think if this is done correctly, they will dovetail nicely, and each will support the other...

I´m not addressing any of this specifically towards you, or saying there´s anything "wrong" with your Saturn or Pluto placements...this is just more of a general guideline regarding how astrology can help us in a very simple, straightforward way... At least on the theoretical side... Taking action is a whole different matter...but half the battle in solving a problem is identifying it...
May 18, 2020 at 13:02
(Sagittarius) astrogirl888 » Davis212
Thank you so much Peter, I must say I am blown away by your analysis.

Very very on point. And so many aspects I hadn´t even began to uncover! So much to digest already, fascinating.
A few confirmations based on the points that you made:

-> I am also a healer (indeed) and a channel and work with many people and have an online community whom I share my learnings with.

-> Extrovert so not too bothered about my moon above MC.

-> The writing part is what caught my attention the most. It comes up in many aspects. I love writing, always wanted to write a book, attended writing retreat and online course on writing a book but still haven´t apart from poems and a few reflective pieces here and there. Probably because of Saturn- Mercury and Chiron! Self-doubt for sure, perfectionist as well and the feeling of needing to birth something of value to the world :)

-> Very independent mind indeed, self-employed after being in corporate.

-> Have been traveling the world from a young age and lived in a few different countries. Even if based in Bali for now, I am still looking for my place to truly ground.

-> I strongly feel "making a positive difference in the world" is my purpose, one aspect being by nurturing people.

I can´t wait to have your interpretation of the nodes + aspects, this is what I essentially focused on up until now along with Asc + Sun + Moon from the teachings of Demetra George.

Thank you very much for your time, I am so grateful!

Blessings your way Peter :27:
May 18, 2020 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
First of all, let me tell you that I find it very refreshing and Sagittarius-like that you want to expand your own analysis and research by being exposed to other viewpoints; I really love those kinds of Sagittarius-like vibes.

So life purpose! Let´s see.

Btw, Steve Forrest was my "mentor" in a way; I got introduced to Tropical astrology through his books. He is an excellent individual!

When looking at "Life purpose" I look at a few things:

1.The MC and aspects to it.

2. The 10th house because in whole houses - the only house system I use - the MC can be at other houses.

3. The 2nd house (money and will possessions), 6th house (daily routine, service), and the 11th house (goals and income sources).

4. The Nodes of the Moon and aspects to it.

I don´t have the time right now to analyze the above 4 points in great detail (I need to go to bed very soon), but I´ll try to do my best. If I miss something, I´ll comment some more during my afternoon.

Your MC is in Cancer with the Moon exactly conjunct it. This almost immediately indicates "working with people" as the Moon is about the "masses", the "people". The Moon is also about "nurturing" others, so this placement/aspect is excellent for a counselor/advisor, and I noticed that you are into "coaching". Careers in the medical field are also seen from this.

The only thing I don´t exactly like about this placement - but this is only at my own personal level - is that it can be "too public" because the Moon is our inner self and is right on top of the MC (the public). But since you seem to be a very extroverted individual, then perhaps this isn´t a problem/situation for you at all.

Your 6th house is in Pisces. This by itself speaks of Jupiter-like type of careers/jobs, like counseling others, coaching, healing, etc. Writers can also be seen from this (Jupiter represents "publishing" as the natural ruler of the 9th house), and more so since you are a 3rd house (the house of writing) Sagittarius Stellium. And the 6th Lord (Jupiter) is in the 5th house of creativity in Aquarius.

The 9th Lord (Mercury) is in Sagittarius in the 3rd conjunct the Sun. So the house of publishing (the 9th) is going to your 3rd (writing), and Jupiter happens to rule both the 3rd and 6th house. Mercury is also about the "hands" and is in the house of creativity and hobbies (3rd). So writing is very strongly emphasized in your chart.

But you have Chiron (wounds) in the 9th, and Saturn (restrictions, limitations, fear) conjunct your 3rd house retrograde Mercury. So perhaps you either have not connected to that potential yet due to some kind of self-doubts (Saturn-Mercury), or you have but are feeling "blocked" in some way. From the 9th, Chiron is opposite your Sun, so this might be creating some kinds of self-doubts and/or insecurities I am still not sure the nature of.

Chiron being trine to the Pisces 6th house Lord (Jupiter), also speaks of a healer, a counselor, etc.

The 11th house (income, goals) is Leo, and its ruler (Sun) is in the 3rd house; yet another indicator of writing as a career.

This lord in houses combination (11th Lord in the 3rd) is usually seen in people who are self-employed, as "income" (11th house) is coming from our own efforts and passions (3rd house).

You have a "Grand Trine" of Jupiter in the 5th in Aquarius trine Chiron in Gemini in the 9th, trine your Libra Ascendant. So we have creativity, counseling, and even writing mixed together.

As you are a super Sagittarius (free thinkers, lovers of truth), and as Jupiter is in Aquarius while your sun is conjunct Uranus (modern ruler of Aquarius); this indicates of a very "Uraninan" type of individual: an independent mind, free thinker, strong supporter of Human Rights, very non-conventional and open-minded about life and knowledge.

So whatever you do as a life path, it is a must for you to feel free, independent, and to be your own voice. A 9-5 job is definitely, definitely not for an individual like you; you have a strong need to make a difference, and you WILL make a difference; it is "fated".

There is a very strong emphasis on "traveling" in your chart - a Sagittarius (natural ruler of the 9th house of long distance traveling) Stellium in the 3rd (house of short distance traveling). But since you have Saturn in your 3rd and Chiron in your 9th, then perhaps you might not have traveled as much as you wanted to. But Saturn isn´t badly aspected either, so I don´t know what is the real scenario regarding traveling. Regardless, relocation (which you have already done) is strongly indicated in your chart.

Ok, I am afraid that I don´t have time for more now. During my afternoon/night, I´ll make an analysis of your Nodes, Steven Forrest style, haha. Of course, only if you are interested enough, :-).

Take care!
May 18, 2020 at 08:53
(Sagittarius) astrogirl888
Here is my chart:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »