Relationship advice for perfect person

May 16, 2020 at 10:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Kittypleazer111
Relationship advice for perfect person
What would be a good match for someone with a Scorpio sun, Leo moon, Taurus rising, Sag Mercury, Capricorn Venus & Mars

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2020 at 11:55
(Taurus) nutelina » Sagittarius44
Feel free to elaborate more! I feel like stuck in a donut!
May 18, 2020 at 11:53
(Taurus) nutelina » Crowleys Disciple
Didn´t you write a few times to check your synastry with her and that it is actually pretty good? Must have imagined it perhaps.
May 18, 2020 at 10:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Crowleys Disciple
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Another Scorpio, Gemdraco, has similar experience with marriage. Maybe friends to talk with, haha.
May 18, 2020 at 09:33
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
You know I am a Scorpio and I am suppose to get along best with Cancers, Pisces, Taurus´s, Virgos but it don´t work that way in real life for me. In real life you know the sign I seem to get along with the most as far as the sign most of my friends seems to be in? LEO ! I get along so good with so many Leo´s. I also have a lot of friends who are Aries and Aquarians. With your Leo Moon maybe Leo. So many people I get along great with are Leo´s it is like so weird after I started studying astrology it was like wow all my friends are Leo´s!

My Wife is a Cancer and we never get along!! We been fighting with each other for 6 long years every day morning and night! We are two very stubborn people and we fight about everything all the time! We scream at each other make love, do some more screaming and arguing. I guess you just get use to it after a while and figure that´s marriage. My wife is very opinionated, bull headed, stubborn, and argumentative and so am I.

So yeah I would try Leo´s. I don´t know why it seems the sign I seem to get along with so well with the most in real life. After I started studying astrology and found so many friends of mine were Leo is was unreal. So yeah try Leo´s.
May 18, 2020 at 08:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
@All very great opinions and experiences here. :30:

@Leo Moon: Yeah. We are alone, because we are awesomely perfect. :75:
May 18, 2020 at 06:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
As a perfect Person myself ...I would say that it’s truly a goal to shoot for.......perfection that is.

Of course I did choose the option to be a perfect asshole.

Though it’s perfection nonetheless.

What could be more perfect , perfection , than the most personable, perfect, person who could profess to perfection.

Oh yeah!!! :2:
May 18, 2020 at 03:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Sagittarius44, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi there,

It must be really fun to find the perfect person and to have only good aspects in your chart...

You can maybe have that, but your evolution during this lifetime would be limited.

Most of the time you get what you need to have, not what you want to have !

Evolution is a really important part of astrology, spirituality, etc.

When you are at peace with yourself and you have overcome your main weaknesses, you have a good chance to attract someone with the same level.

Sorry, maybe I’m too intense 😉

Paul
May 17, 2020 at 15:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
There are many perfect guys on this website. But it´s needless to search for them.

For example, I am super compatible with 16 years olds, alike with 64 years olds, with all scores high, and yet it is unthinkable in reality.

High score doesn´t guarantee actual love. It is just a potential of harmony.

Some people don´t want too much harmony, because their charts are wild crazy, so every comparison with someone else must take into account your own natal chart firstly.

Also, you´ll get very different readings dependent on astrological systems and interpretations.

Magical formula I don´t know. My synastry with you is nice and yet it will not happen I guess.
May 17, 2020 at 14:26
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Relationships tend to be very complex, putting many different options into practice ...
In your case, being a woman, someone with a Scorpio ascendant (and close to your Sun) as well as a Sun in Leo near your Moon would be fine ...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »