Uranus Opposition

May 15, 2020 at 19:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Gypsychic
Uranus Opposition
C :76:oming up on my Uranus opposition and just wondering from those of you who have already been through this what sort of things to expect any tips etc. Thank you :76: :39:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2020 at 02:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user Sagittarius44, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Sus,

Exactly dec 1975

Pluto square Chiron is also not nice !

Im living a life of transformation... my previous ones were maybe too much fun ;)

We are the Pluto in libra generation and you and I, have also north node In Scorpio ♏️

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
😄
Paul
May 17, 2020 at 01:23
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » nikkia
Thank you. I will remember to look for light at the end of the tunnel, lol. What about Jupiter crossing your ascendant? I have that coming up too at 6 degrees Aquarius 1st house. I’m hoping that will be positive..
May 16, 2020 at 21:53
(Aquarius) nikkia
Oh my... this was a rough spot for me - 2/8 axis.

Professionally, I accomplished and achieved TON... but it was a TON of pressure, too! I also entered graduate school and earned another degree while working 90 hours a week (plus other daily obligations!)
It sucked !!! I was soooo exhausted - but it worked out just fine.

The worst part - by far- ´things´ from the past that were bought to light.

Oh, this was earth shattering "Holy fucking shit" are the only words that describes that mic drop.

Nothing was the same after this. But, things weren´t supposed be !

At the time, I was very upset and frightened...the losses were very painful but it worked out WAY better for me in end.
A total blessing in disguise !
Now I know the true meaning of´thank your lucky stars!"

TIP: No matter how dark it might get - there´s a light called Truth. And, theres a light at the end of tunnel named FREEDOM. Embrace the lights.
You´ll be alright.
May 16, 2020 at 19:28
(Aquarius) Gypsychic » Sus
Sus,

Dang! Yep my natal Uranus is in 10th house Scorpio and transit 4th house Taurus! Alrighty well thank you for the heads up and hang in there partner!
May 16, 2020 at 13:17
(Sagittarius) Sus » Sagittarius44
Saturn opposition here too so we probably have same age.
Uranus opposition
Saturn opposition 2/8 Axis
Neptune sq AC
These are the bad ones...tough 2019. Same 2020. Oh well
May 16, 2020 at 07:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user Sagittarius44, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome in the select club ;)

Same for me ! Separation, moving by myself somewhere else, etc. At least, the tension is now released...but I have to survive another year. I also have a Saturn opposition and other similar fun transits.

Ouf, I hope I’ll be there next year :)

Paul
May 15, 2020 at 20:32
(Sagittarius) Sus
I´ve been trough it since last year more or so.
Big life changes: a divorce, moving place, a really and profound change in finances, challenges sometimes with an overwhelming feeling of defeat...oh gosh...all to force your growth and become independent and self reliable. Count on your own to fix problems and don´t stuck into routine. Planning long term can be frustrating cause sudden envents Will make that almost impossible.
So, expect sudden changes, unsormountable challenges, ends and new beginnings, no long term planos, going blond or brunette...or nothing happens. Look at the Transit house. Mine was in 4th. So, yes, those happened to me.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »