What would Earth´s astrological influence be toward future Lunar and Martian colonies

May 15, 2020 at 19:06 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ConjunctionJunction
What would Earth´s astrological influence be toward future Lunar and Martian colonies
Hello all,

I´m new to this forum, but I thought that I might propose what I find to be an interesting topic: What would be Earth´s astrological influence on future Lunar and Martian colonies? What kind of planetary energies does our home embody and project? Would Luna be at all relevant to Mars´ astrology, and if not, would Phobos and Deimos have interesting interplays? Being much closer to The Belt, would asteroids play much more of a role in Martian astrology? I´ve read of "Planetary Baptism" regarding our births; how contrasting and unfamiliar might our perceptions and intuitions feel after having traveled from Earth to Mars?

To take things even further into the future, science fiction has often considered the colonization of some of Jupiter´s moons, and absolutely asteroids such as Ceres and Eros; how interesting is it to consider Jupiter´s dominating astrological presence concerning those future colonies?

For those who have loosely tried to tie astrological energies to String Theory, would the projected frequencies of Earth and Luna fluctuate as they become suffused by human presence and technology? Would something like terraforming Mars impact its projected frequencies which are received by our Earth?

Honestly, I have no clue what the answers are to these considerations, so I´m very interested to read the responses of experienced members. Perhaps these ideas aren´t so novel, and I´m only ignorant to them and their answers.

Thank you for reading,

-ConjunctionJunction

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 18, 2020 at 13:17
(Scorpio) ConjunctionJunction
Yeaahhhhh, people talkin´! Talk talk you people. :D
May 18, 2020 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Lena
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Exactly! :44:

Archetypes and interpretations will be made afterwards of actual colonies there.

Martian astrology is already working at this moment. However, we are unaware of it, because there is no human permanent life there. From Marso-centric view.

From Heliocentric view it remains the same, as in the case of Earth and Mars, with the exception that Mars is farther from Sun and therefore less energy and heat radiated to it, which I guess can mean for future Martians a little lower importance of sidereal Sun sign.
:27:
May 18, 2020 at 10:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Luna Lena, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve been always thinking that astrological descriptions had been compiled throughout the centuries by observation and analysis. So how is that?

Isn´t it similar case when Neptune, Uranus and Pluto were discovered?
May 17, 2020 at 21:40
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » ConjunctionJunction
Haha, you´re welcome. I just find the idea of living on another planet incredible.
May 17, 2020 at 16:52
(Scorpio) ConjunctionJunction » Neon_Mage
Thank you for actually making thought out remarks! Your ideas are intriguing.
May 17, 2020 at 15:23
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Earth would take the place of our Moon in both cases, as Earth IS home to the human species, so it would make perfect sense for it to represent home, safety, the past and nurturing.
Mars has two moons of its own like you mentioned, so I don´t see why martians would feel the need to consider Earth´s Moon in their interpretations. What´s interesting though, is their mythological origin and namesake. Phobos and Deimos, being the sons of Ares, represent panic and terror. With this in mind, these two would most likely be considered "malefic" planets, playing a similar role to our Mars.
That is, according to OUR interpretation. If there were people living on Mars, they would no doubt develop their own culture and mythos over time, seperate from our own. This could translate into them having completely different intrepretations of the significance of their moons, as I doubt martians would be willing to see their two moons as a terribly frightening presence, as opposed to a more benevolent one.
May 17, 2020 at 03:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Moon is the simplest; Earth as the Moon in the chart of the Lunarian.
:155: is a bit more of a challenge; One more personal planet and ´maybe´ fewer outer planets.
According to Corey Goode there are prison colonies all over the Solar System!
May 16, 2020 at 08:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And...
May 16, 2020 at 08:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I already thought through all scenarios of future in the past. I even built colonies on several moons and planets by myself. On a paper. :6:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »