New graphic calendars on Astro-Seek: Sabian Symbols and Moon Phases

May 13, 2020 at 17:30 (UT/GMT)
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
New graphic calendars on Astro-Seek: Sabian Symbols and Moon Phases
Heya!

I recently added some graphic calendars here.

1. Sabian Symbols:

Online daily Sabian calendar with lovely paitings made by Japanese artist Ruby Fumizki:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…

and Sabian Natal chart:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/s…

Her website: https://rubyfmzk.com
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) nutelina
Hey I forgot your birthday, best wishes! :15: :27: Thanks for a great experience. You don´t know what it means for us! Huuuuge :80: :62:
May 14, 2020 at 16:11
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Petr9
Well I am not sure that this compilation includes "Copyright" (they do not appear in the document, in which it only appears at the end: compiled by cms. And I do not know who it is.) I still think that the vast majority of articles (15 ) are (or should be) already in the public domain, for the years they have been published. This is without a doubt the most complete compilation I have found on symbolic degrees.

If you want I can analyze the dates when these treaties were written, to get an idea of whether they are still under copyright or not
May 14, 2020 at 15:44
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Marc Sales
Hi Marc,

technically it´s no problem to add other meanings here ... but I´m not sure about legal/copyright issues :63:

Are these text interpretations currently "owned" by someone ... who re-printed them?

Copyright law sux in my country :23: ... and I´m rather trying to avoid using any copyrighted stuff, until I get a direct permission to use it.
May 14, 2020 at 15:37
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
"Charubel" by John Thomas (Also included in the previous link)
May 14, 2020 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good idea. I would like to see having multiple versions here on the site, side by side. I remember there was a version by someone named Sarubabel [or something like that], but I can´t find it right now. Then Edgar Cayce and Sepharian. I wouldn´t be surprised if guys like Rasputin, Baba Vanga, Nostradamus and similar fake/real seers had their own.
May 14, 2020 at 14:55
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
I think it was Marc Edmund Jones ...
May 14, 2020 at 14:53
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Peter, would there be a way to introduce here the symbolic degrees of the Astrologer "Janduz" ??. I pleasantly remember the system of these symbolic degrees "The 360 degrees of the zodiac: symbolized by the image and by the Kabbalah" (1938) (a beautiful book engraved with illustrations by Claude Lhue) ... ??

Full text of the various symbolic degree systems ---> http://docshare04.docshare.tips/fil…

I must indicate that under the perspective of the symbolic degrees should be analyzed: Ascendant, ruler of the ascendant, Mid-Heaven and at most some planetary position that stands out in the natal theme.
May 14, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s nice addition! :15: Who is the author of these Sabian degrees texts? Since there always been several sets of Sabian symbols, and by usage of different zodiacs and authors of those texts, you get various interpretations of the same planet.

It would be great to add more astrological symbols to the site overall, such as semi-sextile, vertex, lot of fortune, lot of spirit, and planet Earth in emojis and settings.
May 14, 2020 at 08:51
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » ram_goat
I was happy to get that permission :15:
May 14, 2020 at 08:50
(Aries) ram_goat » Petr9
It is nice she gave you permission to use her pictures, they add a nice finishing touch to
the charts. Strange how things work out sometimes.
May 14, 2020 at 08:47
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » ram_goat
I accidentally found her post about Astro-Seek on twitter and found out, that she already has an account here ... I contacted her ... and we started talking :)

Funny is, that I just made a simple Sabian daily calculator 1 day before I contacted her, because I have been talking about this Sabian topic with my Czech astro friend ... and when I found Ruby´s paitings ... I was like :22:

What I especially love about her beautiful paitings, that each picture (symbol) is also the part of a bigger/whole image/story.

Aries 6 - 10
6 A square brightly lighted on one side.
7 A man successfully expressing himself in two realms at once.
8 A large hat with streamers flying, facing east.
9 A crystal gazer.
10 A man teaching new forms for old symbols.

What the story was behind them.
===
https://rubyfmzk.com/

Hello! I’m Ruby Fumizki.

Professionally, I’m a programmer and yet I also have a love of drawing, which at the moment I use as part of my Astrology research. Born in Sapporo in 1985, my childhood was all about my painting and a study of divination; yet when I was 17, I came to realise that I had no real idea what I wanted to draw.

So I started to travel within Japan, and later to other countries, working and interacting with different people and experiencing their many diverse perspectives – on life and art – in order to find something inspiring that I wanted to draw.

I took up my painting again in 2013 when I was looking at an apple! I felt that I would try to draw a representation of the movement of the universe. I kept at this for a while, and also did some studies with flowers until recently when my special study of the Sabian Symbols began – with a vision of an ascending butterfly at the Autumn Equinox 2018. (Sabian Symbols are 360 detailed images within Astrology)
Login
(Log in)
May 13, 2020 at 19:19
(Aries) ram_goat
I wondered about the paintings..
What the story was behind them.
Sabian symbols are an uncommon subject.

very beautiful..

Nice to know the name of the artist, too.
I found the pictures strangely charming.

How did you get her permission to use her work?
Quite a find..
May 13, 2020 at 18:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Sus
I just want it to see if it´s hit during certain events.

I´ve only seen it work one time... But I was actually looking for a trigger for the event. And that was the only trigger I found for that person...

But I was LOOKING for something... There´s no telling how it affects other people.
May 13, 2020 at 18:17
(Sagittarius) Sus » Iceblu333
I´d like to know if vertex is really that important. Thanks Petr9
May 13, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
Vertex?

Vertex? Vertex?

Vertex? Vertex? Vertex?

Vertex? Please! Vertex?
May 13, 2020 at 17:32
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
2. Moon Phases circular calendar:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Some astro nerd stuff displaying various graphic styles of circular annual movement of the Moon :64:
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »