Contribute to my research : composite

May 13, 2020 at 16:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Contribute to my research : composite
Hi,

I wanted to reach out on this forum to couples who are married or have been in a longterm relationship (5-7+ years)
I´m interested to see your composite charts to get a better understanding regards committed relationships seen through the composite.
I´m more so interested in how certain asteroids may contribute or give a more colorful picture of the relationship

> Juno (house/sign + tight aspects)
> Northnode and how it relates to your goals
> Chiron and what struggles & what requires work in your relationship
> Destinn (sign/house + what aspect does it make in the synastry)
> Union (especially married couples) : house/sign any conjunctions?
> Vertex : does it relate to a situation beyond your control?
> Conjunctions to the angles? how does it´s energy manifest, feelable?

Besides that, what´s your opinion on a composite chart that has :
> Juno conjunct venus (1 degree orb)
> Union conjunct vertex (1 degree orb)

People with complex situations or stories can private message me if you prefer to share your information that way. everything stays anonymous, but the purpose is to gather all the info so that i can put it up on my website for better understanding regards composite chart and how the energies are felt in the relationship. Anything asteroid related makes me rlllyy happy

Thank you :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 14:50
(Taurus) dani_mae1
You can use mine and hubs. Together for 13 years, married for 6 and still going strong, best yet actually.

His birth information is:
February 07, 1981
2:29 PM
Warren, PA, USA

I briefly broke up with him in 2012/13 (February that year till I’m not sure when we reconciled)
Met December 31st, 2005 for a New Years party. He was my midnight kiss and we dated exclusively basically from that date on)
Engaged February 6, 2014
We were married February 26, 2014 at 2 pm

I think that covers everything major. We also have three kids together and I can give you those dates as well.
May 13, 2020 at 20:09
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Sus
Sounds good for studying the charts :)
post them here of in private message
May 13, 2020 at 18:19
(Sagittarius) Sus
I had a 24 years relationship total being married by 9,5 years. I can post composite midpoint and Davidson. I´m giving more attention to the latter

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »