To free or to obey?

May 13, 2020 at 09:27 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Luna Lena, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

To free or to obey?
Creating square aspects into something productive seems quite reasonable.

Let´s take for example such placement as Mars in Cancer in a man´s chart.

Should such person free himself from influence (if it´s even possible) of the Cancer energy affecting his Mars and e.g. be firm instead of undecided?

or

should he use the energy of Cancer, somehow obey to it and when it comes to act and the person gets moody, work alongside this emotional state?

:80:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 14, 2020 at 00:48
(Pisces) fishscales
This is an interesting question, and one I think alot about myself...

Sometimes when I feel myself getting in a rut with a certain planetary placement, I try to embody how that planet would behave in the signs that are square to it, and opposite to it..

For instance, I have Venus in Taurus, so sometimes I´ll actually say "OK let me try to enjoy something, or be romantic (two things Venus rules, enjoyment and romance!) like a Venus in Aquarius or Venus in Leo would do it... Believe it or not, it helps me break out of the rut sometimes...and just realize there are other ways of doing/appreciating things...

Mars in Cancer may be trickier though, as Mars doesn´t function well there to begin with... Maybe in that case, in order to achieve balance, the person may really want to focus expressing their Mars energy towards disciplined, structured endeavors...Capricornian things...

They should not lose or surpress their Mars in Cancer qualities, just learn how to embrace and act on the polarity a bit...

If you want to balance a seesaw, you don´t slam one side onto the ground...both sides need to be weighted equally...
May 13, 2020 at 18:53
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Luna Lena
In the case of Cancer and Capricorn I always indicate the same symbol: A Room (for example) ...
The walls indicate Capricorn (which gives security for its Earth domain) and Cancer represents the habitation itself, that emptiness that allows one to live there. It can also be represented as a bottle for example.
Thus a Mars in Cancer will be more developed when it is inspired, as is common, in decoration (which is part of both signs at the same time) ....
May 13, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Luna Lena, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve read something similar. When the astrological predictions don´t happen to you it means that you act consciously and you don´t let the planets affect your actions. As you wrote - you choose how you will act (or why you act like that) becouse you are aware of what´s going on.

And so my question arose, if it applies to natal chart too.
May 13, 2020 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
That´s really interesting - acquiring qualities of the opposite sign in order to achieve greater harmony.

In the Cancer case: Being more grounded instead of letting emotions control your actions.
In Virgo case: Being more soft towards yourself - not trying to do the impossible - perfect and neat at all cost, letting go.

Am I thinking right?
May 13, 2020 at 13:40
Always integrating the bad aspects and the bad positions is a sign of growth, effort and struggle and possible victory. To ignore them is to carve a bad path and doom, I tell you from my experience in the psychological consultation for years.
In the long run, a Mars in Cancer, by effort, acquires qualities of the opposite sign, thus achieving greater harmony.
May 13, 2020 at 13:38
(Libra) leorising
I once watched a video of Vedic astrology, and the astrologer said that one should know the birth chart , understand karma, and then move away from the birth chart. I understand it as: for example I have a Mars in square with Pluto, when the anger comes, and I know that if I explode I will hurt someone, I prefer to use my moon in gemini at 29 degrees and say: what can I change, where is it the root of this problem ... that way I don´t hurt anyone
Or another way to think : things happened in my life before I even knew it on my birth chart. without me knowing about transits or understanding the planets. so our intuition already helps us instinctively :68:
Edited: I silence the anger, when I am at company of my invalidated family, when I am at my North node- 9th house I really argue a lot
May 13, 2020 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
=====
That´s what I meant. Thank you. :68:
May 13, 2020 at 12:45
I believe that the true resolution is to work for the planet thus conditioned; trying to forget about it is opening the doors to morbid diseases.
May 13, 2020 at 12:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Maybe that´s not clear what I´ve wrote.

A person has a problem. Whenever he has something to do, the person traps himself
becouse the plan has to be done neat and whenever it´s not like that the plan falls apart and the person find himself in stagnation again.

Mars is in Virgo in this case.

The person should accept the nature of the Mars and act natty or not?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »