ANNUAL PROFECTION IN THE 12TH HOUSE

May 12, 2020 at 21:30 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) klondo84
ANNUAL PROFECTION IN THE 12TH HOUSE
Can anybody tell me what to expect with this annual profection?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2021 at 10:38
(Cancer) Mixi » tessa_schmidt
Thank you very much for your answer!
I saw this just now 😅
April 13, 2021 at 20:24
(Virgo) Mike_Shaw » leorising
Thank you so much. So does it mean that my findings about SARS-CoV2 will be accepted by the community and public in general if I were to publish when I am done.

I have elucidated so many conceptual errors in physics and realized how Einstein was Nature´s trump card whose concept of speed light is hindering the growth in space travel. There are so many things to disclose, but I am spending time to reconcile existing data and also follow up to ensure consistency in my findings.

Though my immediate goal is to fix the health care by bringing precision e-MetaHealth Care but I have been fixing astronomical data and redefine one dimension of unified space and multidimensional multiphasic real-time. Based on your pointers, it appears that I must publish that.

Intuitively, I am determined to publish everything I have been meaning, but if the stars indicate then it helps with timing since I have too much on my plate to restructure 400 years of data into perspective for the public who yearns to connect science and spirituality. Biggest truth I believe is how blackholes operate by magnetohydrodynamics and unification of the fundamental forces, i.e. Stellar magnetic force. I also believe that my mother resurrected within me when all of the tectonic plates shifted in my life like multiple earth quakes within a single day to force me towards my soul purpose.
April 13, 2021 at 20:00
(Libra) leorising » Mike_Shaw
I believe so, you have in the solar return of 2020 the ruler of house 8 is in 8 - Aries mars ( in addition to being in house 8 of the natal chart) your Mars in 8 of the solar return is in square for your Venus in house 12

Your progressed moon is in 9th house , academic life etc too ( next 2,5 years)
April 13, 2021 at 19:56
My mother passed away due to COVID-19 on June 12, just around the same time when I got in conflict with UCLA. Does it have to do with Lunar Node being in 8th house.
April 13, 2021 at 19:54
you are on the right path, your North node is house 9, and you are a researcher and produce knowledge for the academic world (house 9). so I believe that your path in academic life will be clearer
April 13, 2021 at 19:53
moreover, in your progress chart your moon is at house 8, in the solar return of 2020 the ruler of house 8 is at 8???? What does it tell ???
April 13, 2021 at 19:51
Question: What does it to translate in my case about Return of North Node in 9th house ? Do I need to have a specific mindset ? I am still trying to put things into perspective. I am aware that the changes in my life are consistent with what stars indicate but learning to interpret to gain better advantage of such energy
April 13, 2021 at 13:19
Thanks for sharing the link and good luck for the dissertation..

I actually require university subscription since not all the relevant articles are easily accessible, specially from Chinese researchers. It is important not to miss any article that I find useful to substantiate external validity and establish overall construct validity. Presently, I am absorbed in physics to wipe out all distortions of last 400 years starting from Newton. I came to learn about this conceptual errors in the theories of gravity and electomagnetism using the same calculus that I used to extract biases in COVID-19 research.For the scientific visualization of the cognitive biases in research, I have developed unity calculus (higher order predicate calculus) to extract the cognitive biases in COVID-19 research and more recently in physics. I will revisit COVID-19 research once I clear the garbge left by Einstein and his hallucination about constancy in the speed of light. The center of gravity of milky way galaxy is at the North Star, and the Sun is its conjugate pair working through Stereoscopic projection. The Sun is bound to the earth in order to maintain the angular momentum which is at the center of Earth. Aurora Borrealis is the intrinsic feature of Earth geodynamo due to imparted torque from rotating swirlonic motion. I came to this finding more recently in August 2020 while validating the axioms of calculus that I developed. This geometric time-value-differential calculus was originally intended to develop a variable pay-and-pricing model based on the value-reflectance to incentivize the physicians based on the executive presence and reward based on the Resilience. I´ve commodified nonuse values (transcendental values of existence) , through mathematizing perceived values using quantum physics and algebra to develop a framework for the net promoter score (like credit score) to enable estimation of face value, terminal value and discounted flow analysis physicians.
It will take two to three more years before the material is organized and comprehensible for everyone, but the byproduct of it will be reflective human capital index and quantum consumer customer satisfaction index.
Jupiter has the strongest magnetic field and in my case been under the control of Saturn so far since it mandates ecological validity of any statement as well as oblige me for the structural reorganization of everything so that lay person can grasp the actual nature of reality. I have written 45 books so far, and will not publish any until I finalize everything to ensure that there is no damn bias left in any important concept.
April 13, 2021 at 12:46
I was shocked by your report, I am studying for a master´s degree in accounting, and I am reading several articles to produce my dissertation. I hope you get access to quality articles and can continue your studies.
I don´t know if it can help you, but this site opens several scientific articles, just copy the "doi".
https://sci-hub.se/

you have a north node in house 9, and it is close to your return of it (November 16th 2022), I believe that you will be able to contribute a lot to the academic community.
a beneficial moment for you will be jupiter trine saturn (April 05th 2022) - the only one who can beat saturn is jupiter-
saturn trine saturn in March 13th 2025
your return of jupiter is also an important moment, until December 2021 you will be receiving this support

:68:
April 13, 2021 at 12:15
I am a physician (pathologist) with primary expertise in the field of blood cancer diagnostics. This virus is the product of last 20 years of manipulation, and more specifically 2012 onwards. This was a master strain designed for the purpose of HIV Vaccine. The origin of this designed virus is in Yunnan, instead of Wuhan. As per my research,there are three HIV strains constructed from the pooled fragments of circulating recombinant strains and pseudoconstruct library. This strain of SARs-CoV2 was designed to adapt in the human cell line, and produce monoclonal antibodies to circumvent barriers in producing HIV vaccine. This virus became deadly due to creation of a furin site as part of the efforts to render gp41 swapping in HIV, which was one of the barrier. The inspiration of furin site was based on the influenza virus, but the strategy was devised by the Chinese who designed fusion inhibitor against HIV in 1993.
I did not complete the research due to lack of access of further articles. But, the pattern has emerged which reflected that entire phylogenetic tree of Corona has been manipulated. This game started in 2001 with the success of genetic recombination in Murine Hepatitis Corona Virus and Feline Hepatitis Corona virus. Chinese were attracted Corona due to structural similarity, one of which was the length of Corona virus genome. However, they needed to overcome high fidelity of Corona virus even within each of the bats species. That is why they wanted funding for the gain of function research. In 2008, Ralph Baric demonstrated technique of chimeric SARS virus and later he also filed a patent. Chinese spent nearly 12 years making this virus versatile amongst bats, before they attempted to manipulate its fusion assembly inspired from the mechanism of the influenza. To induce cognitive dissonance amongst people, the pangolins were victimized deliberately. I can prove affirmatively with evidence as well as methodology that this was designed. Chinese spent a decade to figure out that few of the bat species can excrete this virus in April and October. In November 2019, the researchers with responsibility to develop HIV pseudoconstruct library at HIV Engineering Institute has surprising submitted revision of the article about HIV pseudoconstruct library and deleted some key words of the inserts. That article was submitted in July 2019, and around the same time pangolins were screwed. This indicates early efforts to cover up. Trump was right that China delayed disclosure. Because they needed to come up with the virus that can suppress unique features, which led to birth of RTAG13. They are claiming it as the father of this SARS-CoV2 but the RTAG13 was reported to NIH first time on January 29, 2020. Means, father was born after the sum. The fact is that it is the same virus from 2012 which they claimed to have isolated live. But, did not submit its sequence to NIH with the motive to manipulate fusion assembly. Soon after Middle east-CoV-2 was born. Its spread matched with the chronology of HIV strains constructed from circulating recombinant strains and also the inserts.

It could not be ascertained if the The stock culture of the virus might have been released, accidentally or intentionally. But, later learned that a black out of 15 days was announced near Yunnan (or nearby city) in late October. Highly contagious nature is due to ability of the virus to truncate after entering the cell and escape the detection. Unlike bacteria, virus does not have life or consciousness, and gains life only after coming in contact with the host. To use host machinery, the virus was designed to detect secondary (optional) Kozak sequence to initiate replication. To render such function, the virus gained extra negative charge that is concentrated at the receptor binding domain only when virus binds actively to the cell receptor. In culture, this property was enhanced to ensure that the virus forms a monolayer and not get piled up on top of each other. This needed extra modification which made this not contagious but specifically dangerous to the old people who have decreased CD26 (sialic acid content).

Additional research also indicates that magnetic field perturbation govern the wave of propagation. It has been exhausting to come up with the study protocol, but once my Saturn permits I will publish the living systematic review protocol, along with links of all evidence and assessed cognitive biases.
I still have to crosslink with new articles. Interestingly, some of them reflect what I was anticipating at the time of doing this research.
If I pursue and complete the research, I will publish the series of YouTube videos , separate articles for the laypeople and also my blog all with elaborated version filled with simplified graphics. This will be all at once on a same day.
March 29, 2021 at 12:30
wow, I saw your moon in Capricorn, that moon was hit hard by the conjunction of planets in Capricorn during May to December 2020

moreover, in your progress chart your moon is at house 8, in the solar return of 2020 the ruler of house 8 is at 8.

are you a researcher? do you think you can write something here? ( about COVID) or if you do that can you be chased?
March 29, 2021 at 11:49
I have the moon ruling 12th house and I am going through this. My mother passed away and my graduation certificate is revoked because some chinese at UCLA did not like my attempt to publish how this virus was designed. How interesting the way astrology works.
March 10, 2021 at 14:10
(Libra) leorising
I found this topic interesting, and I’m watching ...

this year I’m living the prophecy of house 11, but next year is house 12.

the last time I lived the year of prophecy house 12 I was graduating from university, and how I have the moon ruling the house 12 and moon is 11th, I remember that I almost didn´t graduate, there was a professor who decided to take revenge on the university and held my results and that of other colleagues, but with a lot of conversation with other professors, we got a second chance and I managed to graduate.

I also remember that this year, my mother disappointed me at the graduation party, she just arrived in the party and left, I remember that at the time I was shocked.

next year, if everything goes well I will be completing my master´s degree, and I believe that I will be living a subject of my moon ...
I am already preparing for a problem with my mother. :63:
March 10, 2021 at 13:43
(Aquarius) tessa_schmidt » Mixi
Hi Mixi,
the way I understand it is that the profection year shifts on your birthday. I have felt a bit of foreshadowing before this specific shift but, I don´t know if I would say this with total confidence. If you have a lot of planets transiting your 12th house that could definitely explain feeling the activation of those themes, I´ve experienced this very distinctly this year with Sun, Moon, mercury, and mars going through my 12th around the same time. If you have a lot of 12th house placements in your natal chart this is energy that is carried within you through-out life which wouldn´t be so intense but could be stimulated or awakened through transits and/or profections which could bring different challenges and/or blessings. I hope this makes sense! :1:
February 28, 2021 at 09:49
(Cancer) Mixi
Does the protection year starts with the birthday?
My birthday is in June, I´m 34 now, but I had lots of planets on my 12th house (still have some, pisces rising), and I´ve been feeling 12th house topics very intense.
February 15, 2021 at 11:44
(Pisces) goodnight
My first 12th house profection year was the worst time of my life tbh so i´m not looking forward to my 23rd bday lol
January 28, 2021 at 11:16
(Capricorn) ashleylauren » ancient_astrology
interesting. I just started a 12th house year, so it is for my sun, which is in 5th house conjunct venus.
August 9, 2020 at 14:04
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » nikkia
Nikkia, there may be some similar themes, if we go back 12 years, but we need to look at other Time Lords to be more precise. I just gave a POSSIBLE EXAMPLE. It would be important to look at the Circumambulation of the Bounds, etc. to give it more context, since those things were most likely much different for her than what they are now. I will do that if the original poster asks, however, I hesitate to do so, unless she does. I´ve taken time before on this site to do more elaborate readings and then found that people didn´t respond or give feedback, so I will wait
August 9, 2020 at 04:31
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
So 12 house matters will be important. Imprisonment (literally) or limitations and confinements. Secrets and secret enemies. Afflictions. This is the house of Bad Spirit. So these are unfortunately things that could come up. Then you need to look at transit to and from the Sun which is the Lord of the Year. Your Sun is under the Earth. It´s the Luminary of the day so that is not the best, but it is in an angular house. It is also in its triplicity, however, it is also in the bounds of Mars. One might expect some strife, possibly within the family.

Because the Sun is in the 4th house of family. 12 house matters described above get played out in the family. Like I said this is particularly accentuated by that Sun being in the bound of Mars.

Now guessing exactly what the Sun represents for you in this case would take more investigation. If we look at the Sun as a symbol of the father (only one interpetation), then we could possibly expect some harm to come to the father or strife with the father. That is just ONE EXAMPLE, so please don´t take it to heart.
August 9, 2020 at 03:55
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Tacins
You´re right. I misread her birth time. I am using whole signs. I just misread her birth date.
August 9, 2020 at 03:32
(Taurus) Tacins » ancient_astrology
Please elaborate, how is she in a 2nd house profection year? Are you talking about progressed charts? I´m very confused.
August 8, 2020 at 21:41
(Taurus) Tacins
There is no short answer to this question, but I´ll try to break it down as simply as possible. Btw this technique uses the whole house system as it is an ancient technique.

As you might already know, the moment you turn 11, 23, 35, 47, 59 and so on, you enter a 12th house profection year, which means a few things. In the sense that, it´s not so cut and dried as "this year, 12th house topics will be prominent for you" (for other readers´ reference: some of the 12th house topics are enemies, sickness, loss, seclusion, the unseen, secrets, dreams, emotions, and death to some extent).

There are quite a few things at play when analysing a profection year, which you must consider based on the birth chart of the native. You have to look at these details and relate them to figure out what might happen to an individual specifically (in this case, you):

1) Look at the sign of your 12th house. That sign´s ruler is now the Lord of the Year and therefore, it´s activated (along with the 12th house itself). Please note, for profections, we use the ancient rulership

2) Now, identify that planet. Does it happen to be a benefic (Venus or Jupiter) or a malefic (Mars or Saturn)?

3) Locate that planet (the ruler of the year) in your chart - which house is it in? Because you may expect themes of that house to come into play with the themes of the 12th house

4) What is that planet´s condition (dignified, exalted, in fall or in detriment)? Meaning, is the planet well placed or not?

5) Is the planet (the Lord of the Year) making any hard aspects (square, opposition, conjunction) with the malefics/benefics?

6) Are there any planets in your 12th house? If so, they are also activated. You see how it can get complicated and very unique?

7) Moreover, whether it´s a day or night chart determines which of (and how) the 2 malefics and 2 benefics will affect all of the aforementioned conditions

8) Lastly, if current transits (of outer planets, especially: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune), hit any of those activated planets in your chart at hard angles particularly (squares, oppositions and conjunctions), expect some events related to those planets´ themes to manifest as well (i.e. Pluto = transformation, death and rebirth; Uranus = sudden change, eccentric topics etc).

Are you familiar with the technique of Annual Profections? If not, there are great resources on YouTube by the "Astrology Podcast" channel. It is a very complex and rich topic, and worth learning for your own benefit.

I just glanced at your chart and you have Leo on the 12th, so the sun in your 4th is activated. You have a night chart so your most challenging planet is Saturn (which is squaring Mars, the other malefic) and your most benefic is Venus. Also, the ruler of the 4th (Jupiter) is in fall in Capricorn.

I am still learning so that´s what stood out to me. I hope this is helpful to you. Now that it´s August, you´re 2/3 through your 12th house profection year. I just went through my 1st house profection year in 2018 and it was transformative. Best of luck!
May 19, 2020 at 01:53
(Aquarius) nikkia
I only know enough to advise that you to revisit your previous 12th profection years. You should find some reoccurring themes. Perhaps you can see these themes and gauge how you are progressing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »