Western vs vedic ? Chart reading : Career and love

May 11, 2020 at 01:58 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Rwr
Western vs vedic ? Chart reading : Career and love
Hi guys,
I´m new to the community, I´m torn when it comes to Western and Vedic birth chart, someone please explain to me which is more exact, and a reading when it comes to Career and love.
Thank you ❤

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2020 at 01:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Rwr
There are unequal forces as there are unequal charts, there is some reprieve for the birth-time-less in the fact that the signs are stronger than the houses.
Eventually Vedic and Western have to collide, until then, fresh water collides with salty water, radioactive dye collides with blood and oil collides with water! :30:
May 12, 2020 at 01:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Rwr
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah with your vedic moon in uttaraphalguni there can be an intense desire to pair with someone because in your mind its better than being alone. but the aspect from saturn to moon and saturn to venus is sort of holding you back and helping you to think twice and making sure its a practical union.
this moon falls on the lions tail involved with nobility and a very generous nature, not accounting the aspects to it. but it is a very friendly moon placement in general. and a good position for management in terms of career if you treat others how you want to be treated, others will see this. charities and helping suffering people is good for you, and perhaps your mother is involved with this or has the heart for it.

for income look to 2nd lord placement: 2nd lord venus in 8th house. wealth could be generated from the partner, things underground, the occult, healing profession, working behind the scenes, helping people that have been abused, psychology, banking, service industry or serving other peoples in luxury industry or hospitality (venus).

for career and public image: 10th lord saturn in 11th house. great position for reaping good returns from the career. saturn will require hard work though. this along with 6th lord placment, shows good position for working in law or litigation or do business in a vast network, like even online business. humble beginnings with saturn though.

other combos show good success with business involving a partner.
May 11, 2020 at 23:17
(Scorpio) Rwr » Davis212
Thank you, I just focus on planets, how they affect each other and their placement in houses, instead of the ´signs´.
May 11, 2020 at 23:14
(Scorpio) Rwr » hh
Thank you for the reading, it´s very accurate, when it comes to relationships, I never know what I´m looking for in the relationship, and I struggle with insecurities, and very scared of commitment.
You asked about my relationship with my parents, my mother is what I´m hoping to become, when it comes to making money, she´s more on the volontury side, and have religious values.
When it comes to my father, our relationship is good, but I just don´t admire him, as he´s very aware of his image and others, with egoistic tendencies.
May 11, 2020 at 20:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They are both equally valid. And what I´ve been able to find is that what we see in one chart - as love timing, career, transits, etc, are concerned - is usually seen in the other chart all well.

So what I do is to use both of them to look at the same thing. And it works for me very accurately.
May 11, 2020 at 18:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
vedic:
nn in 7th house means learning about relationships and compromise and putting self in anothers shoes.

saturn in 7th in d9 chart: inwardly expects loyalty and secure partnership internally speaking.

darakaraka sun 8th: partner should be confident in 8th house matters (sexual, but perhaps he is explosively egoistic at times)

lots of things indicating partner may try to dominate or control you so choose the partner wisely. you may also try to control, coming from place of insecurity.

lord of 7th in 8th, marriage brings lots of transformations, but also gains of resources from the partner. multiple things showing you should choose a practical partner who is sober minded or else lots of power struggles. partner should be a teacher to you, and not a dictator to you.

powerful conjunction of venus-mars-jupiter making you very passionate. should transform that emotional 8th house energy into something creative since you will have more than enough to spare for creative endeavors, just dont burn the candle at both ends.

moon square venus in a womans chart indicates conflict over what you desire and what you need in relationships of all kinds. you feel you need to sacrifice one for the other and so become split. research more of this to find how you can mitigate. will be tough since saturn is also making adverse aspects to both those planets.

would you mind describing the dynamic with you and your mother, for my info? does she make money creatively or have creative values?
also curious, sun sits very low in 8th house, whats the dynamic with the father? is their turmoil there?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »