May 10, 2020 at 23:12 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Del
Looking forward to discusing Astrology and Tarot both from theory and practice.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 15, 2020 at 04:26
(Scorpio) Del » Apr411
Have a keyword for the aspect sign and planet.
May 15, 2020 at 00:16
(Aries) Apr411 » Del
See that´s where I get lost. When we get into aspects and further in. I am just not familiar with how those work.
May 15, 2020 at 00:10
(Scorpio) Del » Apr411
Any aspects to Jupiter or the outers can make you analytical.
May 15, 2020 at 00:07
(Scorpio) Del » Apr411
Makes sense
May 14, 2020 at 21:23
(Aries) Apr411 » Del
Hey Del! Nice to meet you. I will respond to both here. Yes, I think I meant the times. xx

Also, Moon in Virgo and Mercury in Taura definitely give me a critical eye, and a more conservative side to my fire. I can still erupt with the best of them, but time and earth signs temper it, yes. I tend to think things over in life now, whereas before I was more "fly by the seat of my pants" and was proud of it. Ha! I must have something else as well that makes me more analytical than an Aries with Sag rising should be.
:37:
May 14, 2020 at 17:53
(Scorpio) Del » Apr411
Hi April
Does your Mercury in Taurus slow down the fire of Aries and Sag?
May 14, 2020 at 17:47
(Scorpio) Del » Apr411
Hi April

It could just be the times and not the time.
May 14, 2020 at 15:46
(Aries) Apr411 » leorising
Completamente de acuerdo my dear Leorising! I think we have just been doing it all wrong, and adjustments should be made soon so life can resume. xx
May 14, 2020 at 15:05
(Libra) leorising » Apr411
This time of quarantena is not easy for anyone, but with faith in God we can win ! :68:
May 14, 2020 at 05:52
(Aries) Apr411
Hi, I´m another newbie. My name is April. I have been coming to the site for a while now, but today has been so emotional for me. I came to just check where the moon was, but its in Aquarius which doesn´t jibe with how I have been feeling today, so it must be something else.

Anyhow hi to all. Aries Sun, Sag Rising and Virgo Moon. (Thank God something keeps me grounded, right?)

xx
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 13, 2020 at 10:37
(Cancer) Trevor77
He who Dares m8 :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 13, 2020 at 01:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
Pretty much.
May 13, 2020 at 01:47
(Scorpio) Del » Del
Considering that it´s your Saturn return, it sounds like you are learning what works for you.
May 13, 2020 at 01:25
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
I´m only lucky at home it seems... It´s like I´m being forced to stay home...

Every job Ive had since Saturn return began, I have a work life balance....

I work 3 days, off 2 days, work 2 days off 3 days... That´s been my 12hr schedule for awhile since my Saturn return started... Work life balance... If it´s not that then I´m just completely off... But I still end up having money to live off of...

It´s crazy... Everything I have is paid off... But man.... Not having a career or goal sucks...
May 13, 2020 at 01:21
(Scorpio) Del » Iceblu333
Office politics at its worst.
Do you find that you are lucky in certain areas.
May 13, 2020 at 01:15
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
That´s not my problem... Crazy stuff happens when I get a stable job...

A boss wanted to transfer from another location but there weren´t any openings because I got the job. Well they came in and filed a false complaint against me and wanted me to quit. Too bad I had alot of evidence of what they were trying to do and actually did. They were fired...

Another job, they messed up my pay and when I asked about it they reduced my pay.

Another job refused to hire me from a temp and when I became eligible they hired someone else off the street brand new no experience...

Another job I had another lie told on me and they wouldn´t pull the camera footage because they knew It proved that I was in the right.

Another job, the workers were just crazy... And wanted drama...

The only job I liked was the Sales job especially when I worked alone on weekends. Nobody to get on my damned nerves when I was alone.... And I got shit done... With other people there there were Too many egos... And not enough sales for everybody so... They dropped one by one... Sales can be a bitch sometimes... Oh well...
May 13, 2020 at 01:05
Sometimes you have to accept that your boss knows less than you but gets paid more than you.
May 13, 2020 at 00:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
Doors only open when I´m supposed to get screwed at the end of whatever job I get...

Ketu in tenth. Along with moon in 8th.
Moon being tenth ruler
May 13, 2020 at 00:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
Yea, but I only get jobs to teach me a lesson...

So the transits work hand and hand to screw me over.

Sigh.
May 13, 2020 at 00:47
Your natal chart is a third of the formula. Your choices and your transits are the rest.
May 13, 2020 at 00:20
Ha ha your talking about getting even to a Scorpion. In the work place I am not quiet if I feel something isn´t fair.

I like to know stuff. Which is why I am interested in Tarot Astrology and Numbers.
May 12, 2020 at 23:54
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
The women in my life...

I wouldnt say too dynamic... But I don´t usually hang out much, I was a workaholic... So I didn´t see anyone...

Now, I have alot of time but little money...

And career as an option is a joke... Saturn kicked my ass to the point where I realized will never be where I want to be unless I´m the boss... Which I don´t want to be.

Just want a regular job with a regular boss... No more craziness...

But it won´t happen... :61: not with how my chart is set up...
May 12, 2020 at 23:48
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
I have random things just happen at work that force me out of work... Then I get revenge and end up with burned bridges...

But it´s always something that they do...

The last job messed up my pay...

Another filed a false complaint to take my job...

I ended up getting several bosses fired... Because I proved that they purposely did it...

It´s been a crap show... But I guess the difference between us is the node placement... My nodes want me at home...

Yours wants you in higher education...

We still are similar based on the nodes but I don´t feel like going into detail... Too much...
May 12, 2020 at 23:48
In your case the women may be more mercurial yet business like at the same time. Although my guess is the women in your circle are probably pretty dynamic. And have a wide range of interests.
May 12, 2020 at 23:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Del
Hmm, ok
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »