North Node in Gemini in May or June? True or Mean Node?

May 9, 2020 at 21:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) goodlifevibes
North Node in Gemini in May or June? True or Mean Node?
hi all i have a question for other astrologers: what do you take into consideration the true or mean node? Im sure u noticed that there are 2 different approaches: NN enters Gemini on the 5th of MAY 2020 and the second one is 4th of June 2020. this site is using June (mean node) while astro.com is using may ( true node).
I prefer the mean node calculations but somehow the planetary vibe indicates may as the nn ingress in Gemini ( lockdown lifted in Europe, people getting out, getting more social etc)
i am huge curious what is your position about this.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2020 at 23:02
(Aries) goodlifevibes » IIyyaarr13
thx for the answer :1:
May 10, 2020 at 22:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It does not drift to as different a location as mean apogee to true apogee (Lilith)
If the :152: moved mostly along a longitude line, there would be no skew in the approach to the ecliptic; The :152:s :161: is a bigger "planet" than most of the planets; I have one side parallel :160: and the other side parallel :153:
24 degree South Node is biquintile :199:, then I find out it is closer to the Master Number #22; I can´t lose any cardinality occupation; I have to have a mind and direction of my own!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »