Let´s talk about nasty things. T-squares

May 8, 2020 at 21:21 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Let´s talk about nasty things. T-squares
Yep, I´m among the "lucky" winners of this bad astro-structure.
Mine involves a very tensed Moon (5th house Placidus/4th Whole Sign), opposed by Saturn (11th Plac/10th WS), squared by a 7th house Pluto.

What´s yours and how does it manifest? What does it mean and how can we overcome it?

Is this a karma-related thing? (It seems I haven´t quite behaved as I inherited this).

Is this a ticket to great difficulties or major breakthroughs?

What´s your opinion on this?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2020 at 23:00
(Scorpio) Del » Luna Alba
I reckon it wll disappear and be replaced by a new challenge. This may happen until you die or reach your goal.
May 12, 2020 at 21:04
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » stigmí
"Yes....I have magnificent t-square of opposition moon and sun - in square to mars in 8th. "

Wow...I see 3 triangles right there...not sure all are taken into consideration as a T-square, but I guess you´re not having the easiest chart either ?

In WS I see your Mars is in the 10th...which means, in theory, the focal point to release the tension is through your 4th house, which has Pisces on the Cusp, but it´s empty. Not quite empty - Chiron is there, but that shows some wounds :-?

The ruler of the 4th, Neptune, it´s in your 1st house...so your focus should be on things related to the 4th and also that self-improvement part you described above, and which is also indicated by the ruler of your 4th in your 1st?

That´s applied theory, I don´t know if it makes sense to you ?

PS: that 7th house Venus sextile Jupiter is GOAL ?
May 12, 2020 at 20:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
"So focus less energy on the trauma of it, and more energy on mastery"

I agree. The good part is that this quest for mastery brings consistent rewards ?
May 12, 2020 at 17:32
(Aries) ram_goat » Luna Alba
Still...my secong question for you is...are these things curable, once and for all?

Or...do I have to experience this tough dynamic, in one form of another (but in regards with the areas presented in the 3 houses ) all my life? ?

incurable.. but here is the positive side.. you can attain mastery.. like riding a bicycle..
learning the proper balance can be difficult, and becomes harder the longer you wait.. (ever seen an adult try to learn to ride a bicycle for the first time? It´s not pretty..) But once you learn to master the balance required to ride a bicycle, that balance becomes effortless and unconscious, yet the need to "do it" is always present.. and mastery of the smaller matters allows you to experience bicycle riding on ever higher levels..

I think with your challenges it will be similar.. there will always be some effort involved, but
your mastery of skills and perfection of execution will become the challenges (and the rewards!, paradoxically..) later on.

So focus less energy on the trauma of it, and more energy on mastery, and I think it will
become easier, and something that builds, upward. So many people in this world never get past the trauma stage, and so waste many years simply marching in place..

there never seems to be an end to challenges in this life, but there is also no end to complex lessons that arise from them, either..

May 12, 2020 at 16:08
(Gemini) stigmí
Yes....i have magnificent t-square of opposition moon and sun - in square to mars in 8th.
I feel it most through mars in 8th...
Maybe it is karma, maybe it is about difficulties...in my case it is like perpetuum mobile - never give up...sometimes it make me to cross my powers and borders even if it is not good for me - so sometimes very self-destructive...and because of sign of virgo it is sometimes also very focused inside myself (introverted) or very frustrating, because it seems I am hard to be really satisfied...
So in my case it is about how to work with my energy and with thoughts and with my borders...but I found some tips how to deal with myself, and it finally goes better way...and very important was (and still is) the process of make this aware...the process of self-knowledge...to calm mind and to be very honest to myself and be able to give up or let go things that need to let go or to "die"...to give freedom to myself and to others and don´t want to control, just recognize and use this energy right way in right time...
I think it is like art of diamond cutting x))
May 12, 2020 at 15:12
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Del
"So for you it´s in the first"

I totally agree to you, sir. My solution is self improvement/development and I can already see it´s a winning solution.

And, ofc, self-development is smth that can go on and on throughout our lives...for some of us it never ends.

But my question, as in the case of Lune Rouge, is:

Is this tensed dynamic going to losen/disappear once I decently work and achieve a reasonable level of progress in regard with the focal point, or I´m prone to experience a tough dynamic in the 3 areas described by the T-square all my life, maybe under different scenarios? ?

I know it sounds a bit philosophical...but I like tough questions. I´m a 9th house Stellium, after all ?
May 12, 2020 at 05:20
(Scorpio) Del
I reckon the difficulties set up the breakthroughs.

I have a Sun Moon opposition both squared by Saturn.

I would say I´m a relaxed high strung person. Although being high strung is noticeable often or more by family members.

My teacher felt the solution is the empty leg , which would be the opposition if the focal planet.

So for you it´s in the first.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »