Lets talk about mutual reception planets

May 7, 2020 at 21:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
Lets talk about mutual reception planets
Hi again beautiful people!
I was wondering if we can discuss about mutual reception and what your experiences.
How does it work if one planet it´s in detriment? My Venus it´s in scorpio and Pluto in libra. But they are in semi sextile aspect.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 21, 2020 at 19:30
(Aries) hh
this concept of rulership exchanging houses is very significant in vedic astrology. Its called a parivartan yoga.

more info:

https://www.thevedichoroscope.com/2…
May 21, 2020 at 19:24
(Aquarius) nikkia » Sus
Using equal or whole house makes reading a chart easier, that´s for sure.

I found that for myself and my life, Placidus is more accurate.

So the question (and dilemmas) still stand. Still searching :)
May 8, 2020 at 11:57
(Libra) zarko22 » Sus
Yes,Pluto from your introduction post is very traditional.
May 8, 2020 at 11:41
(Sagittarius) Sus » zarko22
:61: :61: :61: I always consider traditional rulers :61:
May 8, 2020 at 10:22
(Taurus) sss666
Hey,
I have Moon in Taurus in 12th ruler 2nd and Mars in Cancer in 2nd, its quite good on some money transaction at all.
May 8, 2020 at 10:21
(Libra) zarko22 » Sus
Oh,no!! Can´t believe!
You put link of something where is mention that ruler of Aquarius is Saturn?! And all that fairy tales about Uran??
Betrayal !! :4: :4: :61:
May 8, 2020 at 10:16
(Libra) zarko22
@ Sus

Roots of reception are much older than so called "modern" astrology and transsaturns.
Try to search about it in Masha´allah works.But be prepared to be accused for betrayal of so called "modern" astrokogy.
:75: :61:
May 8, 2020 at 07:34
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Sus
Thanks. Very interesting article I didn´t see yet.
I don´t have personally any M.R. in my Sidereal chart, only in my Tropical chart.
May 8, 2020 at 07:08
(Sagittarius) Sus
To Marvin, about reception in vedic

https://www.lunarplanner.com/Astrol…
May 8, 2020 at 02:11
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
Also.

Unrelated but
an imagery for the coupling.

Mercury/Pluto mutual reception.

"Suicide Note"

Not just a musical blunder...
May 8, 2020 at 01:36
(Sagittarius) Sus » nikkia
Use equal or whole house system.
May 8, 2020 at 01:25
(Sagittarius) Sus
Here´s an amazing article about reception and mutual reception.
According to it, reception can be by sign, triplicity, exhaltation, term and face.
But the most powerful one is by sign.
I recomend you to read. Very very interesting. And it talks about difference between rulers of night and day charts. Take a look

https://www.google.pt/amp/s/…
May 8, 2020 at 01:11
(Sagittarius) Chadjames
Mercury Scorpio.
Pluto Virgo.

I can hear words that aren´t spoken when someone is speaking to me.

Body language speaks volumes.

Pluto rules my 12th. I trust my inner voice.

Knowing what tools are needed for a desired outcome.

Bullshit detector.

Eloquence in crafting the right thing to say at the right time.

Excellent mind for debating.

Etc., Etc., :5:
May 8, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nikkia
Someone stated that :151: & :199: in mutual reception is the toughest of the lot, I would have thought it would be :176: :159: & :182: :153:, there are fewer and fewer of the negative mutable sign mutual receptions to prove it either way!
May 8, 2020 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Tarık, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Mercury in capricorn- Saturn in gemini bur i dunno what that means
May 7, 2020 at 21:53
(Virgo) MarvinReal
I have Mutual Reception between Mercury in Libra and Venus in Virgo. In Tropical chart it makes both planets more valuable than if they were without m.r. Mercury and Venus mix and mingle their energies.

https://empowereddestiny.com/tag/…
https://empowereddestiny.com/2017/…

Discrimination involving our choice of partners; combining work and love; saying nice things; the health of a Significant Other or biz partner; being conscious of our dietary sugar intake; talking about partnerships; sibling relationships; diplomatic conversations; discussions that involve fair give-and-take; kidney health; finding love in the workplace; tactful choice of words; mental equilibrium; love at the gym; getting along w/ your coworkers; appreciating your employees; criticism from a spouse or Significant Other; evaluating the health of a partnership; looking at relationship routines; the girl next door; married to your job; a balanced diet; relationships with neighbors; intestinal flora and the enteric balance; analyzing how we earn/spend money; assessing financial health; a job we love; lazy co-workers/employees; working on our relationship; making the everyday luxe; beauty routines; discriminating taste; relationships on the brain; making money with our hands or communication abilities; working with your Sweetie; relationship news; agreements in writing; a love of cleanliness & organization; helpful & pleasant; service with a smile; whistle while you work; the equal distribution of chores in a partnership; money made in service trades; picking lovely & perfect words; improving relationships by talking things out & via soft, kind criticisms; say it with flowers.

Mutual Reception can be also in Transits, such as Gemini Venus and Mercury Taurus for few days [4/27/20 – 5/11/2020]. I actually did notice that !some! people are more kind during these few days. But it doesn´t function on everyone. Neither I do feel myself as more kind than usually during current M.R. But I did helped few people, reconnected with some and tried to end some with a dignity, but it didn´t worked out.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 7, 2020 at 21:51
(Pisces) Lune Rouge
Well, I have Saturn in Pisces and Neptune in Capricorn. I´m a mix of Capricornian seriousness and practicality and Piscean imagination and weirdness. Both planets are peregrine however, so I don´t think this mutual reception is doing much of anything, plus no major aspect between them.
May 7, 2020 at 21:34
(Aquarius) nikkia
Yes, let´s talk about it... cuz I am confused about the whole thing.

I´ve got my Aqua sun in mutual reception with Uranus Rx in Leo.... both houses (Placidus) are Intercepted. Both planets are in ´detriment´ and neither Sun or Uranus Rx rules a house cusp. WTH? lol.

My Aqua sun is square Neptune (and Neptune trines Pluto) Damed if I know :42: :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »