Eros

May 6, 2020 at 00:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Eros
What is your Eros placement and how do you relate to it? I´m cuuuuriouuuus as per usual! Hehe
Mine is in Gemini and I am very curious haha.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
May 7, 2020 at 08:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True.
May 7, 2020 at 08:39
(Taurus) nutelina » Chadjames
Hahaha, better late than never. Spring is late too anyway. That´s a much bigger problem I am very worried about.
May 7, 2020 at 08:36
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oohhh!!!

Good one.

Oh, yeah, I got the spring virus!!!

That went totally over my head.

I was being so serious.
May 7, 2020 at 08:32
It was a joke, guess what "spring virus" could be :20:
May 6, 2020 at 22:20
=====
No. I was saying... If I did have it, I would be in good hands.

All fine, here, on the Western Front.
May 6, 2020 at 22:13
You have the spring virus too?
May 6, 2020 at 22:10
(Taurus) nutelina » Morena_Lu
He should put Kill Bill Gates III as main star.
May 6, 2020 at 22:09
(Taurus) nutelina
Well as a male I keep it private but it is a part of me. So you have two, but you keep them in a bra then? :61:
May 6, 2020 at 16:25
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Even though I´ve been in a bunch of messy, semi-casual relationships, it was never quite what I was looking for...

the universe has a sense of irony it would seem..
May 6, 2020 at 15:58
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » ram_goat
Always Tarantino!

Prince Charming is boring. xD
May 6, 2020 at 13:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Sus
I don´t even know if Eros is supposed to signify signs we are attracted to...

For Eros in Capricorn, maybe it signifies that love and a stable relationship is somehow tied in with a sense of achievement..or even ambition...

Maybe it´s just that they have a serious, no-nonsense attitude towards relationships and partnerships...

Gotta admit, both of those things ring somewhat true for me...

Even though I´ve been in a bunch of messy, semi-casual relationships, it was never quite what I was looking for...

I was looking for the "classical" type of relationship, I guess you´d call it... A word that can be associated with Capricorn..
May 6, 2020 at 11:52
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"works every time"... Lol...
May 6, 2020 at 11:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Eros is in Aquarius in 4th.
Aspects:
Eros Sextile Moon
Eros Square Mercury
Eros Trine Mars
Eros Trine Jupiter
Eros Trine Saturn
Eros Conjunction Neptune
Tbh I don´t know much about Eros in natal chart. I suppose it is connected with love, sex?
May 6, 2020 at 11:20
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have Eros in Capricorn in 1st house. It opposes to my Mars and North Node.

That explains enough why I fall for Capricorns mostly. No sign can feel me as disappointed as Capricorns tbh.
May 6, 2020 at 09:17
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ram_goat
Agree about the stereotypes of Aries. But for me it lies in the drive. I truly lack drive and am consciously always trying to motivate myself. To me in my reading, Aries drive can be (but not always) a force. So good at starting things! So, i would love a smidge of that.
May 6, 2020 at 09:12
(Aries) ram_goat » dani_mae1
I can relate to this in my younger promiscuous years. But, not so much now.

most descriptions of things aquarius are pretty lame too.. over the top, stereotypes.
most AQ´s I have known live their quiet little lives with their quiet little concerns
just like any of the other 11 signs..

Aries also gets this shallow treatment, it´s about much more than war, aggression,
there are finer attributes not only the coarse ones that are most commonly mentioned.
May 6, 2020 at 09:05
(Cancer) TimeLord
Exalted Saturn Conjunct Eros in 5th House Libra. Saturn always there to keep Eros stay away from me.
May 6, 2020 at 09:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Mine is in aries trine Uranus and Jupiter.

I’ll have to read the descriptions to see how it fits. But I’ll admit I really have difficulty relating to Aries placements. However that’s just due to my own lack of knowledge. Ah found something:

Eros in Aries makes a person addicted to the chase. Your passions are overwhelming, spontaneous, and you develop your attractions without even thinking about it. You aren´t particularly emotional with your sexuality, but you are passionate. You´re attracted to people who feed your addiction to excitement.

I can relate to this in my younger promiscuous years. But, not so much now.
May 6, 2020 at 08:48
(Sagittarius) Sus » fishscales
"Eros in the last degree of Capricorn...

Always liked Capricorns...married a Capricorn...

That´s all I got..."

Mine it´s in cap foi but I´m no fan of caps. But I had a friend cap sun who had sexual fantasies about me :41:
We was engaged and was 16 younger than me. I felt a offended. In the end we stopped talking cause I didn´t answer his conversations and he felt ignored. It was for the better.
May 6, 2020 at 08:43
(Sagittarius) Sus » IntoTheVoid
"Man, I gotta say, I don´t understand any of your replies but I mean that in the best way possible! Haha. You´re on a good level?"

:61: :61: :61: same here but he´s funny
May 6, 2020 at 08:42
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
haha perfect meme..

Prince Charming or Quentin Tarantino?
May 6, 2020 at 08:39
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Eros in Libra

"You are most highly attracted to someone you look good with socially, someone you can show off on your arm, and someone who wants to show you off as well."

It must be Prince Charming. :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 6, 2020 at 08:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
´we do more before 9am than most people do in a day´

Well, maybe...
May 6, 2020 at 08:07
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Eros in Pisces and 11th...I once got very infatuated with a Pisces guy.

I hope it´s a one-time mistake :61:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »