Mars square Pluto

May 5, 2020 at 14:36 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user killdozerfaggot, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mars square Pluto
Hi everyone, I´m new here and am enjoying learning Astrology for quite some time now.

There´s this really heavy aspect in my natal chart, though.
I´m hoping someone can take away some time to share their opinion on how to deal better with Mars square Pluto aspect and what could be some ways of approaching it and handling it?
I found out that Pluto in the 1st house doubled by a square with either Mars or Lunar Nodes indicates an untimely, violent death in past life (Karmic astrology). Also, Pluto being in the 1st house, which is naturally ruled by Aries, brings up the issue with rage. I used to have incredibly explosive fits and moments of brutal aggression and I tend to disgust, hate and pity myself sometimes. I have problems with asserting myself and I can´t express anger properly. I also tend to attract problematic friends/"friends" into my life.
How does Mars sextile Lilith fit into this picture?
I am grateful for anyone reading this and if there are some ideas, thoughts or suggestions, please share your insights and views.

Thanks a lot! :174: :177:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 6, 2020 at 14:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » killdozerfaggot
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re welcome.
I believe your creativity will help so much with this as others pointed out. Also becoming good at whatever creative craft you chose will improve your sense of value, you`ll have less issues with triggers. It will boost your ego, in a healthy way, and you`ll give something to the world at the same time. It`s a win-win situation. Square will not longer be as destructive.
May 6, 2020 at 14:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user killdozerfaggot, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
@Olenna

Now this was concise and very insightful of you. I agree with everything you wrote and never understood the inclusion of Venus in this issue. Yes, the triggering situations are often the result of piled of anger and grudges which just go through my mind. Negative thoughts which fuel me up with a lot of negative dynamic energy and then come the fits of rage. I used to connect that side of the story with T-square between Moon, Jupiter and Uranus.

And yes, there is a lot of creative energy not being directed properly often times. Drawing, writing, poetry, impersonating... Venus in Leo likes this sort of attention and can be very attracted to pompous or glamorous aesthetics.

Thanks! :155: :154: :160:
May 6, 2020 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are put in situations where your sense of self-worth is triggered.
Also that square manifests in ways where you cannot afford to lose your composure, your control. That`s why you feel like your assertiveness is compromised. It`s hard to balance healthy assertiveness with rage. It`s the hardest aspects you can have. Squares require a lot of work so solve, it`s constant adjustment of behavior based on what you`re encountering in the world.
Receive attacks that constantly challenge your ego, self-worth, value because Venus is involved too, and i read Pluto as being in 2nd house not 1st. Because Mars is involved you experience it through a 1st house lens. Given that you`re Libra rising Venus plays a very important role in this.
This particular aspect responds very well to physical exercise to channel that intensity. Also can be a stream of creative energy, being Leo.
I would not worry about the nodes square, is way out of orb, not even worth mentioning.
May 5, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) nutelina
Are you a rapper, do you like music? It seems you would be able to deliver messages, seeing Saturn, Neptune and Uranus in the 3rd house.

Your moon is in the 12th house, how is that for you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »