North node in gemini

May 3, 2020 at 21:29 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) soulstarstudios
North node in gemini
Is appering retrograde in the chart today the 3rd of may 2020?
is this haappening to anyone else?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 5, 2020 at 20:34
(Virgo) rohini moon
The nodes - Rahu and Ketu - ALWAYS move in retrograde motion. They are the only "planets" that move backwards at all times....

In Vedic astrology that´s how it is.....does western say the nodes are not always in retrograde?
May 5, 2020 at 18:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
I’m glad you feel great! I must confess my motivation and purpose have been tugging at me lately. I’m really happy about that! Must be the transits!
May 5, 2020 at 16:45
(Libra) leorising » dani_mae1
North node -rahu and south node - ketu, they walking such as Michael Jackson ( to Back, retrograde ) meaning of karma!

I am feeling great emotionally! It’s like someone installed a software of mother inside me! I am loving this transit ( my moon is gemini 29, transiting north node is conjunction my moon at 11th house )

https://www.quora.com/Are-Rahu-and-…
May 5, 2020 at 10:25
(Virgo) soulstarstudios
The nodes enterd gemini and sagitarius today.
this is important, it is a whole new energy.
May 5, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » soulstarstudios
I tried googling to see if the north node went RX and I’m only finding that it went RX Jan 1st? Is that right? I can’t find a definite answer.
May 5, 2020 at 10:13
(Virgo) soulstarstudios
The nodes are stil wrong . Ugggg
May 5, 2020 at 10:10
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
IIyyaarr13, your main astrology is Vedic correct? Forgive me if I’m not remembering correctly. I’ve seen my Vedic chart but never really identified with it (it puts my mars in Aries?). I think I’m interpreting it incorrectly because I have a lotta the contemporary western ideologies in my head. So, off to re learn some things and change up my head. Any resources you recommend?
May 5, 2020 at 00:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
:161: also known as Rahu is supposed to do well in :173: :84: :83: :84: :83:
"Perpetually retrograde planet of Astrology" :46:
We have a few weeks grace before the sign change of :161: & :162: !
May 4, 2020 at 10:14
(Virgo) soulstarstudios » dani_mae1
Thank you for the confirmation Dani, hope the fix it soon.
May 4, 2020 at 10:04
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Yes, I just checked mine and it’s RX for me too. My natal node is in Gemini so I’m curious how this is going to play out.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »