News from Spain

May 1, 2020 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
News from Spain
Cheers

I introduce myself: I am Marc from Spain (I had not registered here until now :13:).
I started astrology when I was 15, I mean the generation that made natal charts by hand ...
I´ve been a programmer for a couple of astrology programs (for Amiga by Commodore©) and various tools. Watchmaker, computer scientist and bookseller have been my occupations.

I have also been an editor, translator and layout designer (with Pagemaker !!! and QuarkXpress) for a few books from the Huber school and from other schools. And I have been part of the Association of Astrology of Catalonia (ASAC) during the 90s.

Also edit a book by Boris Cristoff in collaboration with him. (https://loveartnotpeople.org/2020/… -than/) As well as several of the books by Juan Estadella, a great collaborator of B. Cristoff.

I started (in the 70s) with Kabbalistic Astrology with Enrique Llop Sala (Kabaleb) (https://redmilenaria.com/blog/2017/…). I will always remember what Kabaleb told me when looking through my birth chart for the first time: "Man !!! Marc, you already bring all this from other lives ..."

I have subsequently become interested in the Greek and Arab philosophical currents related to Hermetism. And in the same way I studied kabalah with Charles d’Hooghvorst. (his inheritance in https://www.arsgravis.com/)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
May 26, 2020 at 00:05
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Yogiastrologer
Well thank you very much !!! Yogia !!
May 25, 2020 at 23:52
(Taurus) Yogiastrologer
Welcome. So nice for you to be here. I signed up a while ago, but have not been here for a while because I had an unfortunate event. Astrology is a hobby I love. Peace and many blessings to you.
May 18, 2020 at 11:15
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Gemdraco
Regarding your question about having the Sun as the only planet in Aquarius, I will tell you that, in part, I see it as an advantage because it is only in the sign and therefore is not "contaminated" by other planetary bodies there ... It shines with its own light (even though it is at a disadvantage due to its exile).
May 17, 2020 at 19:48
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Luna Alba
Well, thank you very much Luna Alba!!!
May 17, 2020 at 19:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Now this is what I call an impressive astro-CV. :27:

Bienvenido! :29: :68:
May 17, 2020 at 19:35
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Gemdraco
Yes, thanks and good way to look at it!
I will tell you that this was a battle that I won a long time ago, now logic and intuition are well harmonized.
As a young man I had both aspects running ... very nervous and electric (for Aquarius) and always in the clouds (for Neptune) as my closest friends considered ... a "rare" we go ...

I consider that my best (global) aspect for this kind of mental intuition is my Mercury-Neptune trigon and both sextile Saturn. Meaning that is greatly reinforced by being Neptune dispositor of Mercury, and with the background tonic of a Sagittarian Jupiter (in aspect also to Chiron).
And yes, I think that having Mercury trigone Neptune is for me a delight and a salvation, like the same aspect that some of my favorite thinkers, musicians, poets have ...
Actually, it is very good for me to be guided by intuition, but then the mind must review it and weigh it and thus I get many interesting details. I think this was already developed when reading the novel "Treasure Island" by Robert Luis Stevenson (who also had that trigone) when I was young ... I soaked in the novel until I could smell the sea breeze and hear the seagulls. . !!! A treat for the senses.

And yes, I know of the efforts that the fixed require, especially of the will !!!
May 11, 2020 at 23:59
(Scorpio) Del
A fellow seeker.
May 6, 2020 at 23:01
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » nutelina
Well something like that, yes.
But the problem is that the fine print is not read and it is the one in which you are involved ...
May 6, 2020 at 22:21
(Taurus) nutelina » Marc Sales
How do you sell your soul? You write like a contract?
May 6, 2020 at 21:41
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » AISKY
Did you work with angelic degrees?

I worked with the grades assigned to the 72 geniuses or Shemhamphorash (שם המפורש). And with the division (360/72) which gives 5º semi-decans. But I didn´t get practical results at the time ... it was time consuming. I am not saying that I will not resume them in the near future. :83:

I like to work with the "Etz ha Hayim" which is much more dynamic (in my opinion) and there is also a lot of literature on it between Jewish and non-Jewish mystics. Even in the Zohar. :76:

Although now I am more involved in philosophical and Hermetic ideas, which is what I am passionate about. :78:
May 6, 2020 at 21:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AISKY, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello Marc from the states, I am a new to this forum
And find your background in astrology very interesting.Im curious did you practice hermetic
Kaballistic astrology?. Did you work with angelic degrees?
May 6, 2020 at 19:19
(Aries) AWIII » Marc Sales
Makes sense. Crowley also found in this decan (10 of Disks) is "in fact a hieroglyph of the cycle of regeneration." It is the futility of material gain. It also shows in my interests and work. But Faust was arrogant and proud, and Mephistopheles gained much more in many ways, specifically notoriety since we don´t see recollections of him prior. Thanks for that!
May 6, 2020 at 19:03
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » AWIII
According to my mentor (Kabaleb) that degree of the 29th Virgo is the Mephistophelic degree with respect to Faust (from Goethe). Remember that Faustus sold his soul to Mephistopheles.
Goethe had the astrology books of Manilius and Salustio quite close at hand, by the way.
May 6, 2020 at 17:40
(Aries) AWIII » Marc Sales
I can´t agree more. The fact of the timing when I fell into this interest, then social isolation, could not have been a better time to assume the hermit archetype of my Virgo Moon and absorb literature. It came so fast with my Uranus passing over my 8th House stellium--I was so drawn to the cosmic horror of writings by Lovecraft and Machen, but there was a purpose to that, and by learning to adhere to the nature of that 1st House exalted Saturn, I was able to let Uranus strike, where I was ready for it, and it came as that Promethean gift. Just glad it finally arrived!

To quote Richard Tarnas, "The act of perceiving astrological archetypes and thus freeing oneself from the bondage of unconsciousness is, on one level, an extraordinary feat of human rebellion against the archetypal manipulation. It is, in essence, stealing fire from the gods. On a higher level, of course, that theft itself is archetypally ordained, and that archetype is Prometheus. Astrology is Prometheus´s fire."
May 6, 2020 at 17:26
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » AWIII
Thanks Tony. It is for the passion (Eros) for Astrology (Urania) that we reach the heavens (The Soul of the world) !!!
Look closely at your Moon in the last degree of the natural zodiac (Fire, Water, Air, Earth) and its aspect with Uranus. All said .. !!! (very symbolic, right?)
May 6, 2020 at 17:04
(Aries) AWIII
Hi Marc,

Wow, I cannot imagine the wealth of knowledge you have. I just started reading Alan Oken and Isabel Hickey in August, have probably read nearly 40-50 books on astrology since then. This is a good time in reference to simplicity of information access.

Tony
May 2, 2020 at 20:12
(Sagittarius) Sus
What a nice story Marc! I´ve been observing many astrology members started very early in life by studying it. I feel a late bloomer :61:
Welcome Mark. We are neighbours :75:
May 2, 2020 at 19:59
Karma.. I´d like to know how that works and how to find out the past for sure.

Interesting comments,I found out astrology can be proven in physics but nobody was really listening so I dropped it.

Shit, you know, there´s a joke in Czech: A police officer looks at the ground and goes "I that...?" He puts his finger in it. "Yes it is shit!" "Glad I didn´t step into it"
May 2, 2020 at 19:27
I will tell you that thanks to my experiences related to Astrology, which started very early, I have managed (I think) to accumulate knowledge on the subject (they are almost 50 years of vocation) and apply it as much as possible, about myself ... even so I am wrong and literally "I sink my foot in the shit" on numerous occasions (and in my case especially very literally) but come on, we did not escape the possible karma (or not) that we already chose before we were born.

But that same serves us to learn, in very deep ways, if you want and with many different nuances.
I agree and emphasize that the science of the stars is really impressive and that its study in depth changes (for the better) the circumstances of our life, as a balsam for our soul here and in future lives. A true window to the universe. It is therefore worth keeping the windows clean.
May 2, 2020 at 19:05
I just read the descriptions :2: But I know myself, and some close people and when you do that it all makes sense. I wouldn´t have believed astrology for a minute if it wasn´t so valuable. Still I feel it´s more a place to meet special people then to dig into it. I dig at cycles, going deep then taking breaks, coming back.

I struggled with my 10th house and my family. When nobody would touch it I just decided to dig deeper myself. I´m very grateful someone made a site like this. It´s funny to read the noob questions but it´s a special group here. There´s some crap here and there but overal it´s such a lovely group of people.

And for Mercury and Mars, well my Mars is very elusive! My Venus is separated unlike yours. But TBH I don´t look at peoples charts at all unless I have a reason to do so. And if you mention Amiga then yeah.. :15:

I didn´t see your ´misfortune´ but I do see Chiron in the 4th, my mom has that :24: And Lilith in the 8th isn´t the most pleasant I guess too. It feels like maybe a past life, fallen grace and now you are getting up again.. in this life time perhaps..
May 2, 2020 at 18:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello! Welcome to the Forum. Glad to meet you!
May 2, 2020 at 18:49
I see that you like my waning moon (it is in conjunction with my part of misfortune at 22º :177: :94:)

Mercury in Pisces has gotten me out of a lot of trouble, but it has also put me in deep pits ... :108:

Do you see anything else ?? :3:
May 2, 2020 at 18:33
(Taurus) nutelina
Amiga! :75: :79:

You have an fascinating chart, like,

Uranus in the 10th House hmm
Mars in Capricorn but Mercury in Pisces
And those squares on your moon. :24:
May 2, 2020 at 13:17
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
Thank you all ...!!!

For the complex moment that we have had to live, some reflections on the retrograde transpersonal planets (which you can translate with Google translator): https://redmilenaria.com/cuaderno-d…

Marc
May 2, 2020 at 12:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome in our community! :) Most people here, alike you, have many years experience in astrology, even lifetime long interest in this empirical science or an art. Knowledge of other studies and computing also great. I am looking forward to read what you´ll be sharing in your topics and posts. Astro features on this page might be useful too. Enjoy. :15:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »